It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:04 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Welcome to phpBB 2 
Psypoke Legend
Psypoke Legend

Avatars can now be uploaded from your machine. They must be no more than 70x70 pixels and cannot be more than 6kb. Any abuse of this feature (ie, offensive, crude and adult content in avatars) will result in an immediate ban.

But I trust you all so that's why I've granted the request :D

Thu Aug 05, 2004 2:45 am
Profile WWW
Oh yes, this is all just very nice, but I will not be posting here, ever. So with that said, I would advise the members to check the old forum to get their updates on the Trading Card Game. Althought it is not daily anymore, I will be updating a tad bit more. I will also be adding much more content soon, so stay tuned!

As a side note, I will be fully taking over the TCG Discussion forum on the old forum. You guys can do whatever the hell you want to on this forum.

Now, have a nice evening you all.

Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:32 pm
Psypoke Legend
Psypoke Legend

oh yeah, lol, for those that still don't know who TFI is.. it's TheFaceInside :P

If you haven't noticed, we now have a new banner that looks great across resolutions, and unlike the last one, doesn't have huge empty spaces. I think it suits the colour scheme a bit better too.

We'll be working on doing the smilies and Pokemon Icons over the weekend.

Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:23 am
Profile WWW
Well, what I would like to know is as to why I am not able to post on the old forums? IF it is the money you are worried about, then I will pay for them.

Fri Aug 06, 2004 6:09 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Dude, the old forums will be deleted. Either use these or go post on gamefaqs or something...

It is not about the money, if you had read the topic about renewing the forums you would have known the old boards lack several security issues.

Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:31 am
Achilles, dear, do not suggest an alternative location, for the sounding of this makes you seem like an ass (yes, you most certainly are editor :wink: ).

I have read the topic, and I broght up money, not saying that it was actualy issue, but implying it.

Last edited by Guest on Sat Aug 07, 2004 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 07, 2004 6:46 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

Isn't it too soon to start flaming each other? I know there hasn't been any yet, but if you do have to keep it in Privite messages. If there is any flaming you get to see what I can do :evil: and if things go way out of hand you get to see what the admins can do :twisted: .

Im not accusing, just warning. I've seen many post before and know were there can potentialy be flaming.

Sat Aug 07, 2004 7:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2