It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Stalkers 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ryanh181 wrote:
xxamberannexx wrote:
Ryanh181 wrote:
Once upon a time, in September 2008 My friend Joe, Started going on a lot of chatrooms, meeting people and such, he met a couple cool people, a couple weird people. Then one day, he told me he met a girl on a chatroom named Amber (I am not hiding names, because I really want her to see this, or anyone of her relatives). I thought nothing of this because he always did, then in Mid-October, he started telling me more about this girl. So it turns out She lives in Arizona, and we live in Nova Scotia. Then it starts to get weird. He starts telling me that she is really emo, and we all hate emo people, so I was like "****"... Then later in this story, he starts to do the one thing NOBODY SHOULD EVER DO ON THE INTERNET and that, is get involved, which he started to do. He started doing absolutely nothing except go on the computer and talk to this bitch. Then it started getting out of hand. She told him she was in love with him. So every day he would get on the computer and tell her not to be emo, cheer up, and all that bull. The best part, is that in early '09 or late '08 (I can't remember) She (no joke) gets raped. Then, she thinks she has AIDS and she's pregnant and that, turns out it's all in her head. In mid-December, her birthday was coming up, and she wants him to be the first one to tell her happy birthday. So he stays up till 12:00am, just to say "happy Birthday". Now, around February, she goes ****ing crazy, and starts to carve Joe's name in her damn leg, and no matter how hard I try, I CANNOT convince him to block her, he thinks he can "help" her. Somewhere in the middle of this story, she threatens to kill herself and all that good stuff. Apparently, during all this, she had a boyfriend, who kept calling her while jerkin' off, and **** like that. and he moved to another state and that's why she's emo. Around this time, is when she started saying she was coming to Canada to find him, which was pretty damn creepy. I FINALLY in late March, convinced him to block her, we haven't heard of this person since then, and we can thank god for that. Now, in August 2009, The weirdest, most coincidental thing since 9/11 (which was an inside job) happens. Last week, I got a friend request on MSN, from and "emogirl667" and I clicked request, thinking (and hoping) it might not be her. In the space where her name should be, was some stupid emo saying (figures, right? God Damn emos..). So when she logged on, she changed her name, guess what? Her name is Amber. So instinctively, I was like HOLY **** ****! I THOUGHT WE GOT RID OF HER! I started talking to her, asking her if she remembered us, she said no, but I kept saying all these things and she said she didn't remember. Turns out, this girl is a different emo Amber. Crazy stuff man.

PEOPLE OF PSYPOKES, Remember this name: Amber Barnt. If you ever see her, or if you know her, SHE IS A STALKER.

Hahaha, dude, Joe must have told you MAD lies. :)

No, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! HOW THE ****? LIKE, NOT EVEN KIDDING. HOW THE SH?IT-FU!CK DID YOU FIND THIS HOLY ****! GET OUT OF MY LIFE!

LOL, this made my day! :D

Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:36 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

****, the only people that stalk me are cops.

other than that i don't think people would really be interested in "hunting me"

i'm not a very hot commodity this holiday season ;_;

or any other season

Ryanh181 wrote:
Once upon a time, in September 2008 My friend Joe, Started going on a lot of chatrooms, meeting people and such, he met a couple cool people, a couple weird people. Then one day, he told me he met a girl on a chatroom named Amber (I am not hiding names, because I really want her to see this, or anyone of her relatives). I thought nothing of this because he always did, then in Mid-October, he started telling me more about this girl. So it turns out She lives in Arizona, and we live in Nova Scotia. Then it starts to get weird. He starts telling me that she is really emo, and we all hate emo people, so I was like "****"... Then later in this story, he starts to do the one thing NOBODY SHOULD EVER DO ON THE INTERNET and that, is get involved, which he started to do. He started doing absolutely nothing except go on the computer and talk to this bitch. Then it started getting out of hand. She told him she was in love with him. So every day he would get on the computer and tell her not to be emo, cheer up, and all that bull. The best part, is that in early '09 or late '08 (I can't remember) She (no joke) gets raped. Then, she thinks she has AIDS and she's pregnant and that, turns out it's all in her head. In mid-December, her birthday was coming up, and she wants him to be the first one to tell her happy birthday. So he stays up till 12:00am, just to say "happy Birthday". Now, around February, she goes ****ing crazy, and starts to carve Joe's name in her damn leg, and no matter how hard I try, I CANNOT convince him to block her, he thinks he can "help" her. Somewhere in the middle of this story, she threatens to kill herself and all that good stuff. Apparently, during all this, she had a boyfriend, who kept calling her while jerkin' off, and **** like that. and he moved to another state and that's why she's emo. Around this time, is when she started saying she was coming to Canada to find him, which was pretty damn creepy. I FINALLY in late March, convinced him to block her, we haven't heard of this person since then, and we can thank god for that. Now, in August 2009, The weirdest, most coincidental thing since 9/11 (which was an inside job) happens. Last week, I got a friend request on MSN, from and "emogirl667" and I clicked request, thinking (and hoping) it might not be her. In the space where her name should be, was some stupid emo saying (figures, right? God Damn emos..). So when she logged on, she changed her name, guess what? Her name is Amber. So instinctively, I was like HOLY **** ****! I THOUGHT WE GOT RID OF HER! I started talking to her, asking her if she remembered us, she said no, but I kept saying all these things and she said she didn't remember. Turns out, this girl is a different emo Amber. Crazy stuff man.

PEOPLE OF PSYPOKES, Remember this name: Amber Barnt. If you ever see her, or if you know her, SHE IS A STALKER.

you should make an encyclopedia dramatica page for her.

I PUSH THE BUTTON AND WATCH THE SKY BRING DEATH.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:52 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Smells Like wrote:
****, the only people that stalk me are cops.

other than that i don't think people would really be interested in "hunting me"

So true mate...
Well, I am stalked by Demons if that counts...

Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:27 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ryu wrote:

So true mate...
Well, I am stalked by Demons if that counts...

WTF :!: :?:

Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:18 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Its a joke bro...

Chill...

One time I was stalked by a Huge Pit Bull that was all Black and was muscle bound.

It was so cool but it was scary cuz it barked at me alot...
It eventually went to some other random person who cameout of a JackntheBox.
It was pretty funny now that I think about it.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ryanh181 wrote:
xxamberannexx wrote:
Ryanh181 wrote:

Hahaha, dude, Joe must have told you MAD lies. :)

No, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! HOW THE ****? LIKE, NOT EVEN KIDDING. HOW THE SH?IT-FU!CK DID YOU FIND THIS HOLY ****! GET OUT OF MY LIFE!

That's pretty funny, in kind of a weird way.

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature.
92% of teens would be dead if Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your sig if you are the 8% who would be laughing.

Diamond FC: 5199-4994-9415
White FC: 0089-1661-3588

Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:05 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Three years ago, I took Band in school and I was forced to sit next to this guy. He was not desirable, by any means, to me. I would usually try to avoid him in class because he was (a) annoying, (b) annoying, (c) annoying, and Infiniti distracting. He also took amusement in making faces at me just to make me crack up, and I can't help it as I laugh way too easily XD. After that year was over, I took a different elective, and thus the stalking began. He would wait at dismissal and WATCH me until I was picked up. He actually memorized my mom's car! He still "stalks" me (it's more like 'looking from afar') to this day. And he's also got a bit of a history with my friends as well, so all in all, I hope I never see him again once I graduate.

sad but rad

Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2