It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ] 
 Congratulations Class of 2010 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well Psypoke class of 2010 we have done it. We are officially out of high school. Post pics of graduation if you an, I will once my dad gets the damn film developed. I know I can't be the only high school senior graduating here. I just want to say to the rest of you whom graduated or to seniors who have yet to graduate congrats and good luck with the next part of your life.

Fri May 28, 2010 6:14 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

Congratulations class of 2010! Welcome to the real world, there is no turning back. ;)

Fri May 28, 2010 6:17 pm
Profile WWW
THE POWER IS ON!

I graduated college this year, so I count too! I got an A.S. in Computer Science and an A.A.S. in Information Technology, and my college gave me a plaque for each degree for maintaining a 4.0 on both. I also got applauded at Commencement twice for being the only person with a 4.0 attending the ceremony. That will be one of my favorite memories for the rest of my life. ;_;

Congrats to anybody else who graduated high school or college this year, whoop!

Fri May 28, 2010 6:43 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Graduate next friday (high school).

yay.

idk, mostly depressed right now. Its beginning to settle in that I'm not going to see most of the people I've known for around 12 years of my life ever again.

Fri May 28, 2010 7:00 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Congratulations everyone, and good luck in the future. I'm sure you'll all do great. ;)

Sat May 29, 2010 1:04 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I will add my congratulations! WTG Graduates!

Ajit wrote:
idk, mostly depressed right now. Its beginning to settle in that I'm not going to see most of the people I've known for around 12 years of my life ever again.

Yes ... many of us do tend to drift apart after graduation. However . . . if you decide you want to stay in touch ... then stay in touch! I did tend to drift away from my highschool friends after quite a few years. But, staying in touch is soooo much easier now than it was in 1974 (when I graduated). With e-mail, texting, Facebook, Myspace, and so forth, maybe you won't drift apart as readily as we did back then.

Anyway -- have fun, but stay sober and safe!

3DS FC (Y and X): 0834-1199-3647

See my photos and paintings on deviantArt at: http://barn0wl.deviantart.com/

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/grumpydispatcher

FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/FlagBarnOwl

"FlagBarn0wl" Blog: http://flagbarnowl.blogspot.com/

Sat May 29, 2010 9:33 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Graduating from community college this Thursday. Moving onto a university in the Fall. I'm very excited :)

@ Ajit: Don't worry too much about it. Although it seems a bit harsh, the friends you make in college are more dependable than the friends you've made prior. Besides, as BarnOwl said, it's much easier to keep in touch nowadays. On Facebook, I'm friends with half my class from Kindergarten.

Sat May 29, 2010 3:00 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Obviously I am not graduating this year as I have already done so but that doesn't mean in the least bit that I can't say this...

Congratulations for getting through the funnest yet hardest years of your lives & cheers to a great future for every Psypoke that are a part of the Class of 2010...

& also, if you are going to college, don't worry about a thing as you WILL make friends regardless of if you want to or not cause as previously stated, friends in college are generally more dependable then your grade school friends & you never know, you might end up seeing some of your school friends in college as I have...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Sat May 29, 2010 3:10 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

School ends in June over here. Graduation is June 29th! Congratulations to everyone who has (or will be) graduated(/ing) from high school/college!

Sun May 30, 2010 9:48 am
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan

I got out last Thursday, and my ceremony is in 3 days on the 3rd of June. I have to say, it's a nice feeling. :]

Congrats to everyone else, and wishes of success to our class of 2010.

Mon May 31, 2010 10:53 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Yeah, I'm so glad to be done with high school. THere are so many people I just need to get away from for the rest of my life. Of course, there are those who I hope to keep in touch with and I'm going to do my best there. My commencement is on June 3rd, so I may post up a pic or two after that day.

{unown e} {unown m} {unown i} {unown n} {unown j} {unown o} {unown f} {unown i} {unown t}

Mon May 31, 2010 2:58 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Damn, can't believe I've been out for a year... hasn't been completely awesome as predicted.

Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:40 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Commencement's over, and I'm officially a Graduate of High School! It's about damn time, I'd say! I'd attach a picture, but the size limit is 256 KB, and the pics are all like 0.97 MB, which won't allow me to put them in. Sorry. :(

{unown e} {unown m} {unown i} {unown n} {unown j} {unown o} {unown f} {unown i} {unown t}

Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:52 am
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan

Shaking hands, because it's what I do.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs341.ash1/29211_1478152799019_1389744224_1254910_4977823_n.jpg

More in the photo album.

Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:00 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

hey congrats guys. life after schools definitely a bit less restrictive, have a ball

Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:13 am
Profile WWW
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Ajit wrote:

See, the beauty of big cities - most people are not seen for all 12 years.
I know when I went off to college, and saw my old classmates there, I was like "Crap, didn't you go to *insert expensive school that gives 30K in Financial Aid to underprivileged students only*? Why are you here, crapping up this school?"

There's always Facebook if you really do miss them, though.

By the way, congratulations Class of 2010: Frost, I know you've been working hard on IT, high schoolers - welcome to the real world / college.

As was said in Legally Blonde: "We did it!" (try for a squealing Blonde type-sound).

Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:57 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Someday your hubris will curse you, and I hope I'm there to see it. Also, learn to use a comma.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:50 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Graduating from my high school is like being liberated from a work camp, thank God I snatch my diploma next Saturday.

Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:43 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I've just left Secondary School (YES i'm from England *thumbs up*). Is that equivelant to High school? I don't have a clue ^_^. But yeah, college soon. It should be good to have a change in environment.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:51 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Darkrai-follower wrote:
I've just left Secondary School (YES i'm from England *thumbs up*). Is that equivelant to High school? I don't have a clue ^_^. But yeah, college soon. It should be good to have a change in environment.

If it comes before college, then yes I would say it's equivalent to high school.

Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:16 pm
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

Congratulations to everyone! All the best in your future endeavours (:

Three more years of University education for me before my next graduation!

Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]