It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 How Old Are You? 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

It's fine, i'm still 14 and i enjoyed it. Just like they say, enjoy your youth!

Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:37 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

birth:1996 october 22
13 whoa NICE

Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:19 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

B-Day: Aug. 8 1996.

I. Absolutely. Hate. High School.
The teachers are annoying, and it seems like 50-65% of the people I see daily wish to be the "gangsta" crowd. What with the hats and piercings, and the lingo, and the walk...
UGH!
I feel like I'm surrounded by heathens whenever I step outside of class.

Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:12 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'm 25 .

Married 2years and have a 15mo daughter, yet I still play pokemon :p

Jeez people from the 90's can start drinking next year... I feel old.

Last edited by MasonTheChef on Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:36 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

nomnom52 wrote:
The teachers are annoying, and it seems like 50-65% of the people I see daily wish to be the "gangsta" crowd. What with the hats and piercings, and the lingo, and the walk...
UGH!

People only get worse as they get older. If they ever take a change for the better it's a miracle. My school is full of people who try to be all cool and "gangster", and then there's people who think the only way to really act their age is to join a legit gang. People who are allegedly joining the Crips/Bloods are everywhere in my school, out of our 53 fights so far, 26 of them were because of gangs, it's ridiculous. This has also really brought on racism in our school, it's not even white people being racist to black people. It's the complete opposite, we try not to bother them but they start crap anyways, and so now pretty much all the other 27 fights are mostly white v. black, and its stupid. Thank god I live in a good neighborhood now. People are trying to grow up way to fast here in KC and I hate it. They think that growing up means having to take in something that's bigger than you, and to most of them, that's joining a gang.

(Sorry, kind of drifted away from the whole growing up thing there for a while. Just got caught up in the subject I started with myself. Lol)

Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:17 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Magikarps_Beast wrote:
nomnom52 wrote:
UGH!

People only get worse as they get older. If they ever take a change for the better it's a miracle. My school is full of people who try to be all cool and "gangster", and then there's people who think the only way to really act their age is to join a legit gang. People who are allegedly joining the Crips/Bloods are everywhere in my school, out of our 53 fights so far, 26 of them were because of gangs, it's ridiculous. This has also really brought on racism in our school, it's not even white people being racist to black people. It's the complete opposite, we try not to bother them but they start crap anyways, and so now pretty much all the other 27 fights are mostly white v. black, and its stupid. Thank god I live in a good neighborhood now. People are trying to grow up way to fast here in KC and I hate it. They think that growing up means having to take in something that's bigger than you, and to most of them, that's joining a gang.

(Sorry, kind of drifted away from the whole growing up thing there for a while. Just got caught up in the subject I started with myself. Lol)

I know! About the whole fights always happening, a few weeks ago, a bunch of guys from a rival high school started a HUGE fight. So big, in fact, that we had a legit lockdown. It wasn't so bad, as I was in the gym with a bunch of Japanese people on a visitation, but it was hot, and the bathrooms were locked. So, in a nutshell, it sucked, but in a good way. Also, some "adults" (they were in late teens and early 20's) tried to steal someone's laptop, and started a fight with them. I can't wait to move to CA.

Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:11 pm
Champion of Mews
Champion of Mews

fgdfgd31 wrote:
birth:1996 october 22
13 whoa NICE

I was also born on October 22nd, just 3 years before you were(I already said how old I was, but I never said what day I was born on).

Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:25 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Oh my. Now I DO feel old!

I'm 54. Birthday in August.

I generally don't post my specific birthday in on-line forums as it's an open invitation for identity theft (yes, it can be that easy). Perhaps I've been working in law enforcement & security for way too long.

I got addicted to Pok

3DS FC (Y and X): 0834-1199-3647

See my photos and paintings on deviantArt at: http://barn0wl.deviantart.com/

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/grumpydispatcher

FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/FlagBarnOwl

"FlagBarn0wl" Blog: http://flagbarnowl.blogspot.com/

Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:18 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

BarnOwl wrote:
I still play chess ... on a board ... with real chess pieces - though I do have an electronic board and even a chess program for my computer.

i play with a real bord and piece i hate it on the computer but saddly i only have a few intelegent friends that like to/know how to play

Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:52 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

yo, im 18 born march 1992 and loving life :D

Check out my trading forum: http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=31150&p=496756#p496756

Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:21 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

I am 26, feb 12

and joined the community over 10 years ago.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:14 am
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

December 6th, 1993
17 years old

I am a junior in high school but the majority of my friends are seniors. I highly dislike 90% of the under classmen in my school because of their social behavior and the fact that they think they run the school.

current party in HG:
{typhlosion} {quagsire} {crobat} {tyranitar} {honchkrow} {gyarados}
If you want to find me outside of Psypoke, you can find me on the pokemon lab server, look for steamroll. They will also be updating to the Gen V metagame soon so that will be worth checking out, too.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:25 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
if I didn't reply,
7/14/97

Last edited by Edoc'sil on Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:57 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

B-Mac wrote:
December 6th, 1993
17 years old

I am a junior in high school but the majority of my friends are seniors. I highly dislike 90% of the under classmen in my school because of their social behavior and the fact that they think they run the school.

O_O
Same thing... Dec. 6, 1993, and I'm a junior in high school too...
My B-day: 1 day before Pearl Harbor Day
Dad: Sometimes falls on Memorial Day
Mom: Sometimes falls on Thanksgiving, but often, it doesn't, because she goes by lunar calendar.
Brother: 2 days after President's Day.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:53 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'm 17. My birthdate is October 1, 1993.

I am a Junior in high school as well.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:07 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'm 14 and was born on December 8, 1996.
Fun Fact I was born on the day that we REALLY entered WWII. Since the declaration on war wasn't made until then.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:53 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Date : 25th June 1998

I ove pokemon have been playing it since the age of 6 on my laptop. i am playing platinum. i am an all-time expert on pokemon. i mean im so good at it i know the location of pokemon. my bro calls me lifeless but i say otta catch em ' all ( cliche i know ). and my friends are not so big type. we have bulies and all types thank good i dont live in horrible US schools. india ppl are much more friendly and being called smart takes 10x more effort.

Anyways to the point i love pokemon i have played over 500 hours in it.

POKEMONFTW

o
BarnOwl wrote:
Oh my. Now I DO feel old!

I'm 54. Birthday in August.

I generally don't post my specific birthday in on-line forums as it's an open invitation for identity theft (yes, it can be that easy). Perhaps I've been working in law enforcement & security for way too long.

I got addicted to Pok

WOW u are 52 gosh thats almost lifeless

people here ma have issues but i don't care.

Cheers!

Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:32 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Birthday: November 23, 1997
Joined Psypoke: Like, 3 months ago, lol.

Being 13 and all, I feel really young here. :shock:
Lol, oh well...

See how it sings like a sad heart, and joyously screams out its pain
Sounds that build high like a mountain, and notes that fall gently like rain."

~Neil Peart

Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:21 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I just noticed my original post got truncated somehow (probably with the upgrade a while back).

I was saying that I got addicted to Pokémon in 2009 when my wife was having a knee replacement. Borrowed FR and a GBA from a friend to help pass the time and got instantly hooked. Found the Psypoke community looking for info on evolutions I think, or maybe walkthroughs or something.

So, yeah, I think I'm the oldest one on here ... :lol:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:21 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'm fourteen, and I'm going into my first year of high school. My birthday was just the past ninth. And Pory, don't feel young. There are definitely a good amount of people here younger than you. I joined Psypokes back in July. Yeah, I'm still sorta new.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:41 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Haha well I know there are kids on here younger than me, it's just that quite a few of the Psypoke users that I'm mostly talking to are 3+ years older than me. :D

~Neil Peart

Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:27 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Porygon 3 wrote:
Haha well I know there are kids on here younger than me, it's just that quite a few of the Psypoke users that I'm mostly talking to are 3+ years older than me. :D

One really good thing about this type of forum (ie, internet posts and/or IRC chats) is that people don't (necessarily) judge you based on your age. Rather, folks here (especially the Psypoke community) will look at the content of your posts. We will listen to what you say and decide on that how mature (or immature) a person is. For example, your posts tend to be well worded and show that you are capable of actually thinking. On the other hand, if I had come in here spouting "1337-speak", flaming people for no reason and generally acting like a complete ass, I probably would've been banned quite quickly - regardless of my age. You're fine Porygon ... don't sweat it.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

BarnOwl wrote:
Porygon 3 wrote:

One really good thing about this type of forum (ie, internet posts and/or IRC chats) is that people don't (necessarily) judge you based on your age. Rather, folks here (especially the Psypoke community) will look at the content of your posts. We will listen to what you say and decide on that how mature (or immature) a person is. For example, your posts tend to be well worded and show that you are capable of actually thinking. On the other hand, if I had come in here spouting "1337-speak", flaming people for no reason and generally acting like a complete ass, I probably would've been banned quite quickly - regardless of my age. You're fine Porygon ... don't sweat it.

It's true. Who said that good grammar never got you anywhere in life? Remember your quotation marks and you will go far!

Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:12 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Porygon 3 wrote:
Being 13 and all, I feel really young here. :shock:
Lol, oh well...

If you think you feel young, ... I'm 12, joined when I was 11. I've been playing pokemon since third grade, three and a half years ago.
My birthday is August 11, and I know two people and a dog who share my birthday.

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature.
92% of teens would be dead if Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your sig if you are the 8% who would be laughing.

Diamond FC: 5199-4994-9415
White FC: 0089-1661-3588

Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Haha I must've been in 1st Grade when I got my first Pokemon Game. It was Ruby, on my little Gameboy Advance SP. Which I still have in nearly perfect condition. :D Anyway, yeah, your lucky your still that young. I'm turning 14 in a few months, and my Dad makes fun of me for still playing Pokemon. :lol: I'll always be like, "Dad, it's not going away any time soon."

~Neil Peart

Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:38 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next