It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:51 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 How's Your Day Going? 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Today was good, got to show off my metal. Played Mabinogi and had a soda blow up on me. My break is almost done so that stinks :( but eh, I was getting bored anyway. Plus I still am In shock that I got a perfect score on the SAT

Highlight to view spoiler.
Yes a 13yr old took it and whooped it

Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:23 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, i really did wish that today will be a good day. Right now, in this second, my father is taking the report card of this half-year. I really wish that my father won't beat me up if my grade was bad.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:25 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Dark_Swampert wrote:
Today was good, got to show off my metal. Played Mabinogi and had a soda blow up on me. My break is almost done so that stinks :( but eh, I was getting bored anyway. Plus I still am In shock that I got a perfect score on the SAT

A 13 year-old... You should skip some grades, Dark_Swampert! You're way smarter than me! (Okay, technically, I wouldn't know, because I haven't taken the SATs yet...)
Today... Oh yes, I already posted. But I forgot one thing. I had the best ice cream cake in years! My friend just "happened" to be in my area (she said that she was visiting a different friend that happened to live in my neighborhood, but I doubt it) and gave my family and me a whole box that contained one whole ice cream cake! It was strawberry-flavored, and well, it was so delicious.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:38 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

torchie13125 wrote:
Dark_Swampert wrote:

A 13 year-old... You should skip some grades, Dark_Swampert! You're way smarter than me! (Okay, technically, I wouldn't know, because I haven't taken the SATs yet...)
Instead of skipping grades I take college courses during the summer, it's always fun. Plus I am taking algebra instead of regular math.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:49 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Are you in middle school? I was in Algebra I in 8th grade. (Oh, the middle school in my county-Fairfax-in Virginia-that is, if you live in the US anyway-are 7th and 8th grades.) Anyway, I thought I wasn't that good with math and well, I hope you read the previous posts, because I did get a D+ in Pre-Calculus until rex09 helped me with the Unit Circles, and I aced a huge test. Now, I have a B-. Much better, right?
Anyway, congratulations.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:06 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'm in 8th grade [in the US] and ((I noticed ur county is in Fallout 3... I am playing right now)) and hats good. My algebra teacher also does calculus, and IB calculus so he teaches us a little about that too.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:12 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Seriously? Fairfax County? Whoa! As I've never played Fallout games (come to think about it, I haven't even heard of them until now) I would have never known that. Also, Fairfax County is only about twenty minutes away from D.C. distance-wise, but it usually takes about an hour to get to D.C. on any given day due to traffic. Oh yeah, it's horrible up there, and it's pretty bad down here too. I live in Northern Virginia (implied by the close proximity of our nation's capital). Anyway, I live like ten minutes from the Fairfax County Government Center, which is cool. I'm 16 by the way. In my Junior year of High School. It's the most important year in HS (I think) and I was failing in Math...

Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Thus far my day is going pretty good. The best is yet to come. Tonight I am going to Memphis TN to see Wicked at the Orpheum. I am also to eat ribs at the famous Rendezvous. All courtesy of my father as an early birthday present.

Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:25 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, the day has over. I think this day was far better than i expected.

Today, i got my report card, and i got a good grade, lucky me! And even if there's some bad grades there, my father didn't mad at me. He only told me to do better next time. I wonder what about my friends.

And one more thing, my father have just bought a new car.

Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:37 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Holly S***! a corvete!) cool. gues what my first car's gonna be? a clunker jeep with a mad transmition! yay me!

i didn't have a horrible day, and didn't have a great day, so i guess the day was ok, some dude starts teasing me about being regected. almost took out my screwdriver and pinned it to his pancreus, but i resisted (LOL JK)

Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:15 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

So you did stab him? Lol, I stab my friends all the time, especially these 2 guys who I haven't been friends with for a long time, but they think because we're friends they can crack jokes at me, and get away with it... they get pencils in the arm. No joke. That's how today went, Jacob one of those guys, picked up a think of Carmax he found, and squirted it everywhere (including on my nice shirt) and thought it was funny, so I wiped it off and put it in his hair and punched him in the gut. He pisses me off to now extent, but he's the only person I have to be stupid with; I deal with it. :D Also tonight i'm going to see Jackass 3D with him, and others. Should be interesting.

Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:48 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jacka**, sieriously? evryone's talking about it like it was this p***show or something. "Hur dur, i wanna sneak in to the movietheater and see jacka** tonight. wanna come? HE HE HE!" (JK) but no, i did not stab him. but he acts so vulnable, he could get stabed by a brick! IDK. BTW, thank for trying to help me with my avatar.

Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:58 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I think you shouldn't do that. Today was a pretty average day, except my school has a late opening on Fridays. It starts usually at 7:20 AM, and ends at 2:10 PM, but on Fridays, the start is at 7:56 AM, and end at 2:10 PM. So pretty much, I got to sleep in a bit. And then well, I had a group quiz in Pre-Calculus and I thought that was pretty easy. Then in Physics, we did a lab on free-fall. In Spanish III, we did some test corrections, which really don't count as a grade, but still, I had a 90 on it, so I was pretty set with it. In AP Environmental Science, we had a sub today, so we watched a movie about all the types of groups of people: hunters&gatherers, early sedentary farmers, farmers at the Agricultural Revolution, people during the Industrial Revolution, and people at the Environmental Revolution (which started in 1972 with the first international meeting of environmentalists in Stockholm, Sweden). Other than that, I had a normal day. Oh wait, I just had dinner at this new Korean restaurant that opened near our house. The food there was just simply... delicious!

Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:21 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Love korean food, though i have never been there. though my apetite is spicy for the average person, still have to watch out for those foreighn-so-deadly-your-eyes-will-explode dishes.

Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:49 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I've never tried a Korean food, but maybe i will. But anyway, i think most school in other country started a little later than in my country. And i really wish that my school started at that late.

Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:59 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

how old were you when you started school?

Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:05 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

No, i mean that the time where you go to school was later than mine.

Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:08 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

oh. but i have to wake up at like 6:30 am. and i dont even want to know about torchie's schedule.

Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:11 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, i have to wake up at the very least 05.00. If i wake up more than that, i will be late to go to school.

Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:15 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

... ... ... you must have a sleep hangover withought all that sleep!

Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yeah, but fortunately i was getting used to it. I usually wake up on 03.00 everyday. Heck, i didn't even sleep yesterday night.

Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:23 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Anamator wrote:
oh. but i have to wake up at like 6:30 am. and i dont even want to know about torchie's schedule.

Yeah, well, here it is!
Mon.-Thurs. (7 min. in passing)
A DAYS (1st, 3rd-LS and CT-, 5th, 7th periods)
1st: 7:20 AM-8:50 AM
Learning Seminar: 8:57 AM-9:42 AM
Charger Time: 9:47 AM-10:27 AM (5 min. passing between LS and CT)
5th: 10:34 AM-12:33 PM (Lunch period)
-A lunch: 10:34 AM-11:04 AM
-B lunch: 11:04 AM-11:34 AM
-C lunch: 11:33 AM-12:03 PM (C lunch kids come a minute before B lunch is over)
-D lunch: 12:03 PM-12:33 PM
7th: 12:40 PM-2:10 PM
B DAYS (2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th periods)
Same as above, except 4th is the time combined from both LS and CT on A Days.
Friday Schedule-7 min. in passing
(Teacher Collaboration: 7:10 AM-7:50 AM)
A DAYS
1st: 7:56 AM-9:16 AM
LS: 9:23 AM-10:08 AM
CT: 10:13 AM-10:43 AM
5th: 10:50 AM-12:43 PM
-A: 10:50 AM-11:20 AM
-B: 11:17 AM-11:47 AM (3 minutes before A lunch is dismissed)
-C: 11:45 AM-12:15 PM (2 minutes before B lunch is dismissed)
-D: 12:13 PM-12:43 PM (2 min. before C lunch is dismissed)
7th: 12:50 PM-2:10 PM
B DAYS
4th: 9:23 AM-10:43 AM
(Same time as the A DAYS)
For more information: Go to http://www.fcps.edu/ChantillyHS/about_chs/bell_schedule.htm for schedule of my school.
For more information on LS and CT: Go to http://www.fcps.edu/ChantillyHS/about_chs/ct.htm for CT and http://www.fcps.edu/ChantillyHS/about_chs/ls.htm for LS.
For general info: Go to http://www.fcps.edu/ChantillyHS/!

Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:49 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Why are all of you forcing me to double post?)
My day today was a little on the boring side. I was off and on Psypoke since 10:00 AM my time (ET-USA) on Sat.
I did my homework from about noon to now, and I still have more to go...
Other than that, that's it.

Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:13 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
I decided that my girlfriend is too young for me, and it sucks that I don't get to see her on a regular basis (only every 2 weeks), so we ended things and will hopefully pick up where we left off when we're both older....I am prepared to marry her, I just want to try other fruit first.

so this is my new girlfriend, she's a girl I've had a huuuuuuuuuge crush on for about a year and a half, I told her before that I liked her, but she turned me down and went out with another guy....broke my heart to say the least....anyway, she recently told me that she likes me too and only said that because she didn't want to get into a serious relationship, and she went out with that other guy because she knew she wouldn't love him.....anyway she might be tricking me...but she might not be....meh, I won't let her hurt me again, don't worry ;)

the one on the right :3

Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:51 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, i don't have anything particular to do nor happened today. I was just opening this forum, playing my PSP, and sleep. And also prayer.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:25 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next