It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Trading Card Games 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I don't have any Ghost Rare Card yet, and i hope i could get one. Maybe one of my rarest card was just Exodia The Forbidden One or Five God Dragon.

Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:17 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
I should get Structure Deck 9 Special Edition which has the card packed in with the Structure Deck...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:34 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

What was Structure Deck 9? Is that the FIRE Attribute Structure Deck?

Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:30 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Dinosaur's Rage was Structure Deck 9 (SD09) & Blaze of Destruction was Structure Deck 3 (SD3)...& I won't be getting any cards come October I can see as we are just not getting any money here...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:00 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, i have some money to buy cards, but there's nobody here that sells them. I actually want the second Dragon-type deck.

Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:05 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

It's not exactly a Dragon Type deck but more of a High Level Monster Summon Deck that happens to have mostly Dragon Type monsters in it & I have that deck...Rise of The Dragon Lords is an awesome Structure Deck & you should get it...it has 3 cards exclusive to that deck that are it's mascot cards of sorts...2 are Dragons & 1 is a Spellcaster...

Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:00 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yeah, the first one is Felgrand Dragon, and i guess the second one was Darkblaze Dragon. I don't know about the Spellcaster one though.

Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:12 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Herald of Creation is the third 1 & is a level 4 monster with 1800 ATK that can has an effect that holds the deck together though there are other cards that hold the deck together, this is 1 of the better ones along with The Creator's effect...Darkblaze Dragon is the 2nd one & is a nightmare when summoned properly...there is also Tyrant Dragon, Decoy Dragon which is just fantastic & more...

Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:50 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Oh, i see. Well, i guess that's the only cards that i wanted right now. And if i can, i would like to search for some good Synchro monsters.

Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:26 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Try any of the following;

1. Stardust Dragon
2. Chain Dragon
3. Nitro Warrior

I can't think of any other monsters that would work well in your decks but go to stop2shop or toywiz & see what else there is...I mean the sites...

Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:10 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The Synchro monster that i need in my Machine-type deck was Power Tool Dragon, but i guess it's too rare to find one. And maybe the other one that i want was Goyo Guardian, because i guess it has an effect that fits into most of the existing decks. And i have just realized, i have Dark Strike Fighter. I didn't remember when did i get that card, but it's too bad that the card was banned from tournaments.

Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:20 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Man if they keep this banning popular cards thing up then they are going to kill the bulk of their current dedicated tournament players...it's not even that much of a threat & I believe that it takes certain cards to summon anyway but whatever...

& yeah, Goyo Guardian is only good for most decks cause of it's low level yet high ATK/DEF honestly, it's effect can actually backfire quite literally...
& Power Tool Dragon is kind of common considering that it was included as Raging Duelist's Mascot Monster where in that booster it was Ultra, Ultimate & Ghost Rare Card, plus it had a Tin released for it...so uncommon at best though if you can't get it online then very rare indeed...

Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:27 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

K, i'm glad that Power Tool Dragon seems easier to obtain, not too easy though. Well, i guess i realized the backfire of Goyo Guardian, it's Torrential Tribute and you can't summon low-leveled monster if you don't tribute the monster summoned by Goyo Guardian's effect.

Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:45 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Also that it fills up space on your field & wouldn't work unless as you said unless you sacrificed low leveled monsters...since Synchro Summoning is a bit strict in regards to levels as it should be...

So in other words it doesn't suit an offensive deck as much as say a defensive deck like a life points giving deck or a stalling deck, that being said, with enough skill it can be used in a offensive deck as I have done it before but it won't be used to potential...

Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:15 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, i tried to insert it to my deck recipe and it did well, as a tribute fodder and Synchro Summoning.

Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:24 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

DarkTrainer13 wrote:
Well, i tried to insert it to my deck recipe and it did well, as a tribute fodder and Synchro Summoning.

Yep, those are it's uses in a offensive deck, iow it's offensive deck potential...

Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:31 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I think it also has a good use in a defensive deck, as a counterattack, and when it destroys opponent monster it will be summoned into your field, and it'll become a wall. And i guess that's all of it's function in a defensive deck.

Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:49 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

DarkTrainer13 wrote:
I think it also has a good use in a defensive deck, as a counterattack, and when it destroys opponent monster it will be summoned into your field, and it'll become a wall. And i guess that's all of it's function in a defensive deck.

Lawence Codye wrote:
So in other words it doesn't suit an offensive deck as much as say a defensive deck like a life points giving deck or a stalling deck

So basically, it is even more useful in a defensive deck...it can be used with Healing Wave Generator & some other cards in a Life Point Maxing Deck & it can be used as you said in a Stalling/Walling Deck...it can also be used to get tribute bait for better high level defensive monsters for a defensive deck...matter of fact, I am about to make a deck with Guardian Angel Joan as a base & use Goyo Guardian in it as well somehow...that will be fun...

Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:56 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

It could be better if you include Ancient Sacred Wyvern.

Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:12 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

WTH is a Ancient Sacred Wyvern?...sounds awesome...

Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:55 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

A 7-starred Synchro monster with 2100 attack that will rise if your life point is above your opponent's. The sum of the increase was same with the difference between yours and your opponent's life point. But if your life point was below your opponent, it's attack will decrease as much as the differents between yours and your opponent's life points. So if your life point was 16000 and your opponent was 8000, it's attack will be 10100. And if it was destroyed (I forgot between by battle or by effect), you can pay 1000 life point to Special Summon it from the graveyard. It's a great card IMO.

Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:49 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

That is just awesome...that's perfect for a deck that manipulates life points...

Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:28 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well it is perfect for that deck. I always use it if i use Life Point Manipulate Deck in my PSP.

Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:42 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Well, it might actually be currently a game exclusive card or simply a already released promo card then again & that would suck cause that means either it's expensive on it's own or unavailable as of today or whatever...

Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:08 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, it is really rare in the game, so i guess it is expensive and rare in real life. But if you have one in your Life Point Manipulating Deck, that deck will be really strong.

Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next