It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Entrepreneur Fair 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

My school's ninth grade entrepreneur fair is coming up. I figured that a lot of people on Psypoke would have doe the entrepreneur fair at some point too. So, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas? Or if anyone wants to share the sucess/failure stories I would love to see them.

{latias} Black FC: 1463 5647 1777 {latios}

Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:53 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
I have done this during either my Junior or Senior Year of High School & it was eventually a waste of damn time I mean I went to their sessions which talked about how to act during interviews & what not, I went to the thing afterwards at CSU & it was a huge waste of time for me as they had nothing even close to what I was looking for & finally to make it worse, the place actually had rats according to my friend/classmate who also went & I myself saw birds flying around the roof inside the place as well...

It is a great thing but this 1 just didn't have what I was looking to get into so, yeah...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]