Schizotypal |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Antisocial |||||||||||||||| 62%
Borderline |||||||||||| 42%
Histrionic |||||||||||| 50%
Narcissistic |||||||||||| 46%
Avoidant |||||||||||| 42%
Dependent |||||||||| 34%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||| 46%

I think i'm going to have to agree with the schizotypal one, i'm always finding new ways to do things even if it overcomplicated things =D

Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:52 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Paranoid |||||||||||||||||||| 90% 49%
Schizoid |||||||||||||||||||| 90% 53%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||||| 70% 53%
Antisocial |||||||||||||||| 70% 47%
Borderline |||||||||||||||| 62% 47%
Histrionic |||||||||||||||| 66% 43%
Narcissistic |||||||||||| 42% 41%
Avoidant |||||||||||||||||| 74% 39%
Dependent |||||| 22% 37%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||| 54% 40%

Paranoid:Absolutely true,I knew that a long time ago.
Schizoid:Also true,can't seem to feel comfortable socially.
Schizotypal:Sorta true,I do act a bit odd.
Antisocial:Partly true,I just don't care about that.
Borderline:Not sure what to say about that.
Histronic:I personally think I'm more of this than Antisocial.
Narcissist:I could care less about myself as long as I'm in good shape emotionally.
Avoidant:Um...duh?
Dependent:I hate people,why would I be clingy?
Obsessive-Compulsive:I have a routine,but as long as I have my soda in the morning,It's all good.

My new Dark dragon,Chaos!

Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:32 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

My top two were avoidant and Schizotypal. They seem to go hand in hand. <3 And they're also pretty accurate if you ask me. I find myself to be unconventional in most situations, and while I don't prefer to be alone, per se, I like my goals to be accomplished my way. Very good, computer.

~A haiku

I disable smilies because I do not smile.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:47 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Paranoid: 50%*
Schizoid: 54%
Schizotypal: 58%*
Anti-Social: 42%*
Borderline: 22%
Histrionic: 30%
Narcissistic: 66%*
Avoidant: 34%
Dependent: 42%
Obsessive Compulsive: 38%

* - indicates I disagree with the score. But can relate to some of the descriptions. (I looked at the descriptions on both the link and wikipedia)
Paranoid: Somewhat true, depends 100% on the situation I am in.
Schizoid: Not really true. I dislike showing emotion only when I feel it isn't necessary. I only show emotion when everyone around me seems fine with me doing so.
Schizotypal: Depends 100% on the person I'm with, whether I trust them or not.
Anti-Social: I like my private time, but I am very social when there are people around me. I do not ignore everyone around me.
Borderline: Perfect.
Histrionic: A little high, but I agree with it.
Narcissistic: Don't even get me started on this one.
Avoidant: Agree with it, I don't take much to criticism. (almost nothing offends me in any way)
Dependent: A little high, but perfect nonetheless
OCD: Perfect.

Adding: I do feel the computer did a decent job on this, I would give it about an 80 (higher if it wasn't for narcissism %). I feel that it did do a better job than other surveys online. 12 of the 14 career surveys I took said I should get into law, one of the few things that actually did offend me; and some of the personality surveys said I hate being around women while most of my friends in high school are girls, about a 55/45 ratio from girls to guys.

current party in HG:
{typhlosion} {quagsire} {crobat} {tyranitar} {honchkrow} {gyarados}
If you want to find me outside of Psypoke, you can find me on the pokemon lab server, look for steamroll. They will also be updating to the Gen V metagame soon so that will be worth checking out, too.

Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:57 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Personality Disorder Test Results

Paranoid |||||||||||| 42% 49%
Schizoid |||||||||||||||| 70% 53%
Schizotypal |||||||||||| 46% 53%
Antisocial |||||||||||||||||||| 90% 47%
Borderline |||| 18% 47%
Histrionic |||||||||| 38% 43%
Narcissistic |||||||||||||| 54% 41%
Avoidant || 10% 39%
Dependent |||| 14% 37%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||||||| 74% 40%

without going into this- this test is pretty on. Its on all of them besides narcissisum which is probably higher and obsessive compulsiveness.
My social relationships are fine, my view of myself is fine and i have self confidence in who i am and what i do. I am peculiar (i'm in high school paly pokes but also american football) but thats my own likes/dislikes not mental unstability. lol.

ps- antisocial means i dont respect peoples rights. which is probably true

I post AoE 3 on YouTube. Look up BigThunderMan.

Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:38 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

In that case, I disrespect people's rights when they abuse them. I'm kind of surprised at the fact that almost no one is void of any personality disorders. I know we all have our peeves but now that I've done this test I guess I can no longer play the "normal" card anymore.

current party in HG:
{typhlosion} {quagsire} {crobat} {tyranitar} {honchkrow} {gyarados}
If you want to find me outside of Psypoke, you can find me on the pokemon lab server, look for steamroll. They will also be updating to the Gen V metagame soon so that will be worth checking out, too.

Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:24 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
As my 3rd grade teacher said, everyone is weird in their own way! And a few of my 'disorders' I knew I had, I just wasn't positive of the names. Also, I feel a few were rated too low and a few too high. OCD, as far as that goes, I have a schedule that I would hate to be broken, and a lot of things in a store I just have an irresistible urge to touch. I don't know why, but conversely, many things in a store repel me and nothing can make me go near them. Why? No clue.... Also, depending, I can go from morbid to humorous in a heartbeat, maybe because I consider my morbidity to be funny. I'd like to finish by saying I'm excessively weird and the slightest thing can distract me if I let it, even though it's very easy for me to resist. I'm a very strange person but can be very 'normal'. I like it. =D

Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:19 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Paranoid: 58%
Schizoid: 70%
Schizotypal: 54%
Antisocial: 34%
Borderline: 30%
Histrionic: 62%
Narcissistic: 34%
Avoidant: 26%
Dependent: 66%
Obsessive-Compulsive: 54%

I agree with all my scores, except the fact that I think I'm more Histrionic them the Schizoid.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:40 am
THE POWER IS ON!

I took this test again fresh just to see what my scores would be like a year later:

1. Narcissistic 14% (2010); 42% (2011) -- +28%
2. Antisocial 30% (2010); 26% (2011) -- -4%
3. Schizotypal 38% (2010); 50% (2011) -- +12%
4. Histrionic 70% (2010); 30% (2011) -- -40%
5. Borderline 78% (2010); 54% (2011) -- -24%
6. Avoidant 82% (2010); 58% (2011) -- -24%
7. Obsessive-Compulsive 86% (2010); 74% (2011) -- -12%
8. Paranoid 86% (2010); 70% (2011) -- -16%
9. Schizoid 90% (2010); 86% (2011) -- -4%
10. Dependent 90% (2010); 78% (2011) -- -12%

My scores are still a little high overall but I think they're more average this time for two reasons. One is that I took this test during a low period in 2010, so that really kind of skewered the results. The other is that I've done a lot of things for the first time in 2011 that I guess would qualify as "growing." In general I think it's just realistic for me to admit that I'm probably more paranoid and dependent than the average person and I am probably a little schizoid too, but I'm trying to work on it.

Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:53 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

EvilPenguin wrote:
Schizoid 66%
Schizotypal 50%
Antisocial 50%
Avoidant 46%
Dependent 42%
Paranoid 34%
Narcissistic 26%
Histrionic 22%
Borderline 18%
Obsessive-Compulsive 18%

Schizoid 74%
Schizotypal 66%
Paranoid 58%
Histrionic 54%
Antisocial 54%
Narcissistic 42%
Avoidant 42%
Dependent 38%
Borderline 26%
Obsessive-Compulsive 26%

Well damn. I managed to increase everything a ton. Maybe its because I'm taking it at 3 am and I should be sleeping, I dunno.

Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:18 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Paranoid- 90%
Schizoid - 62%
Borderline - 62%
Schizotypical - 50%
Antisocial - 50%
Avoidant - 46%
Obsessive-Compulsive - 42%
Histrionic - 42%
Dependent - 30%
NarcissiTic - 10%

I found that after reading the definitions, all this was mostly true. The only thing that I find in accurate is how Histrionic it claimed I was, which made me a bit angry.

Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:13 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

_________________Me____ Av.
Paranoid |||||||||||||||| 62% 49%
Schizoid |||||||||||||||| 70% 53%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||||| 62% 53%
Antisocial |||||||||||| 42% 47%
Borderline |||||||||||||||| 70% 47%
Histrionic |||| 18% 43%
Narcissistic || 10% 41%
Avoidant |||||||||||| 50% 39%
Dependent |||||||||||||||||| 74% 37%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||| 58% 40%

Hmm.

Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:34 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Paranoid 22% 49%
Schizoid 66% 53%
Schizotypal 46% 53%
Antisocial 46% 47%
Borderline 66% 47%
Histrionic 58% 43%
Narcissistic 46% 41%
Avoidant 18% 39%
Dependent 42% 37%
Obsessive-Compulsive 58% 40%

After 25, your prefrontal cortex stops developing, which is pretty much the final step in developing into the final stage of obstinate asshole-ism. I am that age, so this is who I am I guess?

Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:20 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Paranoid |||||||||||||||| 62%
Schizoid |||||||||||||||| 70%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||||||| 78%

Antisocial |||||||||||||||| 62%
Borderline |||||||||||| 50%
Histrionic |||||||||||||| 58%
Narcissistic |||| 14%
Avoidant |||||||||||||||| 66%
Dependent |||||| 22%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||| 30%

(red ones are the 3 that i got the highest percentages on)

so apparently i dont like having a good social life cuz im schizoid and schizotypal and i dont need anyone to praise me (not narcissistic). some of the scores describe me well but some of the other ones makes me want to falcon pawnch someone in the face XD

Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:18 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Paranoid || 10% 49%
Schizoid |||| 14% 53%
Schizotypal |||| 18% 53%
Antisocial |||||| 30% 47%
Borderline || 10% 47%
Histrionic |||||||||||| 42% 43%
Narcissistic |||||||||||||||||||| 82% 41%
Avoidant || 10% 39%
Dependent |||||| 26% 37%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||| 30% 40%

I'm so **** awesome you guys.

Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:41 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Paranoid |||||||||||||||| 70% 49%
Schizoid |||||||||||| 46% 53%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||||| 66% 53%
Antisocial |||||||||||||||||| 78% 47%
Borderline |||||| 30% 47%
Histrionic |||||||||||| 42% 43%
Narcissistic |||||||||||||||| 70% 41%
Avoidant |||||||||| 34% 39%
Dependent |||| 18% 37%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||| 26% 40%
Ok. Time to prove the machine wrong.
I will admit, I might sound paranoid, but not that much. I'm just skeptical of others. Near death experiences that involve direct human contact can, and most likely WILL, do that s*** to you.

Wikipedia wrote:
Schizoid personality disorder (SPD) is a personality disorder characterized by a lack of interest in social relationships, a tendency towards a solitary lifestyle, secretiveness, emotional coldness, and apathy. They may also demonstrate a simultaneous rich, elaborate, and exclusively internal fantasy world, although this is often more suggestive of schizotypal personality disorder. SPD is not the same as schizophrenia, although they share some similar characteristics such as detachment or blunted affect; there is increased prevalence of the disorder in families with schizophrenia.

Some psychologists argue that the definition of SPD is flawed due to cultural bias: "One reason schizoid people are pathologized is because they are comparatively rare. People in majorities tend to assume that their own psychology is normative and to equate difference with inferiority".

I am very unique. The last bit is true. But I am not antisocial and I do not have apathy in relationships.

Wikipedia wrote:
Schizotypal personality disorder is a personality disorder characterized by a need for social isolation, anxiety in social situations, odd behavior and thinking, and often unconventional beliefs.

This is close to reflecting me. Sorta.

Wikipedia wrote:
Borderline personality disorder (BPD), also known as emotionally unstable personality disorder, is a psychological condition marked by a prolonged disturbance of personality function, characterized by depth and variability of moods.

The disorder typically involves unusual levels of instability in mood and black-and-white thinking, or splitting. BPD often manifests itself in idealization and devaluation episodes and chaotic and unstable interpersonal relationships, self-image, identity, and behavior; as well as a disturbance in the individual's sense of self. In extreme cases, this disturbance in the sense of self can lead to periods of dissociation. It generally affects persons over the age of eighteen years, although it is also found in adolescents.

Splitting in BPD includes a switch between idealizing and demonizing others. This, combined with mood disturbances, can undermine relationships with family, friends, and co-workers. BPD disturbances also may include harm to one's self.[2] Without treatment, symptoms may worsen, leading (in extreme cases) to suicide attempts.

This is closest. I am emotionally unstable. It connects highly to one of the only personality disorders that shouldve been on the list, but wasnt. Multiple Personality Disorder, anyone?

Wikipedia wrote:
Dissociative identity disorder (DID, also known as multiple personality disorder in the ICD-10) is a psychiatric diagnosis whose essential feature, according to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), "...is the presence of two or more distinct identities or personality states...that recurrently take control of behavior."The diagnosis requires that at least two personalities (one may be the host) routinely take control of the individual's behavior with an associated memory loss that goes beyond normal forgetfulness; in addition, symptoms cannot be the temporary effects of drug use or a general medical condition. Memory loss will occur in those with DID when an alternate part of the personality becomes dominant. DID is less common than other dissociative disorders, occurring in approximately 10% of dissociative disorder cases and 1% of the general population. Diagnosis is often difficult as there is considerable co-morbidity with other conditions and many symptoms overlap with other types of mental illness. It is diagnosed significantly more frequently in North America than in the rest of the world.

Individuals diagnosed with DID frequently report severe physical and sexual abuse as a child. The etiology of DID has been attributed to the experience of pathological levels of stress which disrupts normal functioning and forces some memories, thoughts and aspects of personality from consciousness, though an alternative explanation is that dissociated identities are the iatrogenic effect of certain psychotherapeutic practices or increased popular interest. The debate between the two positions is characterised by passionate disagreement.

Yeah. This test is practically hit and miss.

Goodbye
"

Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:18 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Heres mine...
Paranoid 62%
Schizoid 54%
Schizotypal 38%
Antisocial 58%
Borderline 38%
Histrionic 38%