It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Last Day of School 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

So, today was the last day of school for me. I want to know how you guys' last days have been as well. And I guess I'll start...

The days leading up to the last day, we got to wear different things depending on the day (we wear uniforms). Monday was Crazy hat day (that was stupid), Tuesday was nerd day (we dressed like nerds. That was awesome, although I could've just gone as myself because I am a nerd XD), Wednesday was nothing (award ceremony, so everyone dressed nicely) and today was to wear sports Jerseys. I live in Florida, so obviously everybody wore Miami Heat getup. Today, surprisingly, was very... Unemotional. I was very suprised to see only a big group of girls crying, but I didn't cry myself. Which leads me to the conclusion that I am a robot *gasp*

Anyway, how was your last day? Or if you're out of school and facing that horrible monster called life, how was it in your senior year of high school?

sad but rad

Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:57 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Does that mean the robot apocalypse is nigh?

I can't say I am really acquainted much with the public school system, as I was homeschooled since I was 10 and didn't experience much of elementary school. (But from what I do remember, I didn't like it.) I have been enrolled in community college classes for most of my life, but that's as far as my school experience has gone. I'm the kind of person who would skip his own graduation, mostly because it runs in the family.

But as for "last week of school" experience, my school just had an all-day pool party. It was okay I guess, but I hated having to re-apply sunscreen every hour.
Maybe I'm just jaded.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well, I dont get out until the 12th. But, since I dont have a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd hour, and I got suspended for beating someone, Tuesday is the day I come back to school for my 5th and 6th hour exams. But it feels like the last day.

Goodbye
"

Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:23 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

My last day of school was just 3 periods for 3 different finals!

It was really anti-climatic but felt good to be done. I am going to college so I guess that technically wasn't my last day of school!

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:09 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well, I'm about to start my finals, and by Thursday, I'll be done school. Wish me luck! @~@

Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:10 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Finally! I'm free!
I got out of school yesterday. But, those were the last final exams I'll have to take.
YYYAAAAAYYYYY!

Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]