It is currently Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Deja Vu 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ugh, this is weird.

So I've had some bad experiences in the past with this girl I used to work with. I've gotten mostly over it after school started again, but recently I met this girl who reminds me of her nearly exactly. She acts the same, has the same viewpoints, is as shy, listens to the same kinds of music, does the same things, wants to be the same occupation in the future, and is just as cute. It's kinda scary. Plus, that hurricane is named after the girl in the past.

I feel like I'm being toyed... or is it a chance to try again?

What do you guys think? When history seems to repeat itself, would that be a sign to fix some old wounds? And have you felt anything like this?

Sorry if this is strange. I have to vent.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:31 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I can't find any worthy motivating speeches for this situation, mostly because I'm having trouble with managing my own problems with girls (I guess you could say I have 99 problems and a bitch is one, haha.), but because there are odd occurrences in people you know, doesn't mean you should think of them as two of the same, if that makes sense.
Trust me, I realized I've only dated/associated with girls whose first names start with an 'S' or an 'A'. Call it what you may, I think its just coincidence (not sure if I spelled that right).
Anyways, I have to cut this short. Never underestimate a Nor'easter. First hurricane I've ever been in, and it's when I live in Michigan.

Goodbye
"

Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]