It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Let's support Mewtwo in GameFAQs.com character battle semi f 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hi Pokemon fans! today Mewtwo is in the semi finals of GameFAQs.com character battle!
He is facing against League of Legends champion "Draven" and against Final Fantasy VII "Sephiroth"
He will need all the help he can get to beat them!

No need to register,just clicking the link and voting for the character you like the most!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/5262

Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:03 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Go away.

Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:42 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
twistedturtwig wrote:
Go away.

*mashes the like button, only to realise, this ain't PB*

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:27 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

If we were interested, we would have been frequenting that community already. So, yeah. Shoo.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]