It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Hi, everyone. 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hi! I was a new user in this forums, I seemed interesting for me create a count. Well, I'm 15 and live in Spain, Valencia (sorry for my english, not is very good :( ), my favourite generation is RBY and my favourite game is... any of the 1st gen xD. I'm dedicated to discover glitches in any game, but I like crash the Pokémon Yellow and Red/Blue, to upload the glitches in .mp4/.avi to my Youtube's channel. Or doing guides for does the glitches, for everyone can do the glitch.

Well, greetings to all, and happy new year :D

Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:46 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Yo. Always nice to see new faces around here (technically there's an introductions thread but whatever). Your Youtube channel also sounds neat, can we perhaps get a link?

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:50 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Mektar wrote:
Yo. Always nice to see new faces around here (technically there's an introductions thread but whatever). Your Youtube channel also sounds neat, can we perhaps get a link?

I wasn't saw the thread, jeje. Sorry. Oh, I can't post the link to my channel for spam... Well, this is:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCheen ... zDa_3kFBNw
Ah, and I prefer play "retro" games that play actual games, I like very much the generations of Game Boy, I usually play Doom in my pc, or other games: Rayman, Super Mario Bros, Kickle Cubicle... :)

Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:57 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I love this. I want to sticky it.

Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:49 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

DatVu wrote:
I love this. I want to sticky it.

#ExaggeratedReaction (Holy tihs the first one was huge!)

Welcome to the forums! ^_^ I share one of your traits, I looove older games, and I have no idea why. Maybe you have an explanation for this? I find the new games to be dull and boring, I tried pkmn black/white but I was like meh. Same thing with the mainstream games. I play the Gamecube and DS, the earliest game I play is Skyrim because it has stealth and glitches. Maybe they try too much, and it makes the games unbearable. o_O The old mario games are better than the newer ones even if they are the same thing... or maybe it's just the graphics.

Well anyway, I hope you have fun here!

Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]