It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 RECENT DOWNTIME 
Psypoke Legend
Psypoke Legend

Hi everyone,

Sorry about the recent downtime, it was beyond our control but the site seems back up now, however I sometimes get a page cannot be displayed, in which case I just refresh. I will probably put the Trainer Cards on the back burner for a bit, so don't worry if your card takes a couple of days. We will have the remaining Emerald animations up soon. Now if only I could get the news script to work...

Amphy

Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:10 pm
Profile WWW
Psypoke Legend
Psypoke Legend

So we're back but we don't really have access to the site's content. And as you might have noticed, the Psydex isn't working either (Actually, anything that has a ? in the url won't work. This includes the walkthroughs, the Picdex, Techdex and other miscellaneous things around the place). We will get some instructions from GameSpy about reactivation, but until then, I guess all we can do is chit-chat on the forums.

But we should have full control of site very soon, thanks to everyone for understanding and sticking with us. As Amphy said, the remaining Emerald Animations will be uploaded when FTP becomes available.

So stick around and everything will be back to normal shortly.

Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:15 pm
Profile WWW
Psypoke Legend
Psypoke Legend

We have been told that reactivation email will be sent sometime tonight or tomorrow (hopefully).

Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:34 pm
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

Amphy wrote:
however I sometimes get a page cannot be displayed, in which case I just refresh.

Hey, glad the site's back up, but it's been really moody for me, and I'm just wondering if it's just me or not. I get a page cannot be displayed message about 25% of the time, and refreshing never works. I have to keep hitting back and usually it just keeps displaying page can't be displayed until the main Psypoke home page displays. Then sometimes it just doesn't work at all and clearing the cookies seems to make it work for loading a few pages. In fact, it took me 10 minutes (with Cable Internet that is) to get up to this reply page)

So in short, is it just me that the site hates?

Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:45 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

TheCyberMew wrote:
Amphy wrote:
however I sometimes get a page cannot be displayed, in which case I just refresh.

Hey, glad the site's back up, but it's been really moody for me, and I'm just wondering if it's just me or not. I get a page cannot be displayed message about 25% of the time, and refreshing never works. I have to keep hitting back and usually it just keeps displaying page can't be displayed until the main Psypoke home page displays. Then sometimes it just doesn't work at all and clearing the cookies seems to make it work for loading a few pages. In fact, it took me 10 minutes (with Cable Internet that is) to get up to this reply page)

So in short, is it just me that the site hates?

No, it wasn't just you... It happened to me too. (Guess it hated both of us, huh?)

I had to go to the main site too. ^_^ I just had to keep clicking on the forums and I had to keep going back and forth until it finally worked. ^_^;; It was quite a pain, but at this point in time it seems everything is working normally again. Glad that the site is still running. ^_~

Mon Nov 01, 2004 7:36 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

Star wrote:

No, it wasn't just you... It happened to me too. (Guess it hated both of us, huh?)

I had to go to the main site too. ^_^ I just had to keep clicking on the forums and I had to keep going back and forth until it finally worked. ^_^;; It was quite a pain, but at this point in time it seems everything is working normally again. Glad that the site is still running. ^_~

Yea, the site is running fine for me too now, no more Page Cannot Be Displayed Messages. Unfortunately, the E4 has no access to update most of the site content but hopefully that will be fixed soon.

Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:50 pm
Psypoke Legend
Psypoke Legend

Everything is back to normal now, we have access, the dex, walkthroughs and contact form all work now too :)

Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:25 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]