It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 usernames 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: In the middle of a gun fight, In the center of a restaurant
Where did you get you're user name.

I got mine because I love lapras and lapras is great, although I often say to myself Oh I should have picked that one.

I thought i saw a topic about this ages ago and i cant find it now.
if it exists and is still alive then mods please shut this down.

Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:15 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I got mine from the anime show Inuyasha. On the show, miasma is a gaseous demonic essence that is fatal if inhaled. It is often depicted as purple or black in color. Well, my favorite PkMn is Gengar, who is part poison and just so happens to be purplish black, and my favorite show is Inuyasha. 'Nuff said.

Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:21 pm
is very close to getting banned

Indeed there was an old thread with this, but that thread is long gone now, I am sure.

The name 'Flarey' came from an old conversation with either the Doctor (know to you as kryten2x4b) or Rubypoke. A new online name was wanted, and in the conversation many Pokemon were searched through, looking for a new name. One was wanted with a certain "cute" feel, and preferably the "ee" sounding last syllable. Due to the favourite Pokemon being one Flareon, the name 'Flarey' was selected, and some time later, this name was programmed into the database as the new official name.

Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:26 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

13 = my favorite number; double 13's is double bad luck :mrgreen:

Though, I like either Gardy1313, Gardy13, or G13. Or Dreamaway (username for another forum). :) Though, I'm thinking about getting a username change... meh, I need more Psybucks for that...

Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:40 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

well i like dark things so there's the "dark" the "_" was added then latias was my fav poke so there's the "latias" and 181 is just a random number that i choose and trher for it is one of my fav numbers which include 7,15,66,13,5 and 181. some call me D_L so i go by that to. tho i would like a name change but way to expensive! :D :shock:

Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:55 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well, first, i made an account called CJB, then, it didn't like work n stuffs, so then my mom, while I was at school made another and added an "h" to the middle :roll: Well, i got CJB from my initials and stuff, and I also use that as my name in all my pokemon games. Wait, was that too much information, now some weird guys gonna come to my house :shock: :shock: :shock:

255 is the true devil's number.

typhlosion blaze wrote:
Wait, the guy who made this topic plays runescape? So 3rd grade.

From my "Stupid Insults" thread, where people tell eachother how people insulted them in a hilariously stupid manner, how ironic!

Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:22 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Way back in the days of yore, when I turned 18 in 2000 or so, and the Silver and Gold Pokemon were new, I decided Flaaffy was my favorite of them all. Add to that my favorite color (which was actually what the dark flaaffy team rocket card looked like) and my username was born. Afterward I saw many color and pokemon mix names and I like to think that I was the first.

Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:31 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Pelliper + Gengar + Togetic, my three favorite Pokemon! I feel dumb to admit that a week ago, I had just figured out why people were calling me PGT, even though I did make up my username myself... :oops: . Manene might be in there somewhere if I'd known of it before signing up for psypoke.

Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:56 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well alot of my friends call me Latios and it is my favorite pokemon, I use it in all of the games I played and since the first day of school I told everyone to call me that so I think I would use it on psypoke also.

Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:25 pm
Profile WWW
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

I got my name from the main character in Majora's Mask. It happens to be my favorite character ever and the alias I use everywhere on the internet.

=02:47:08= <pop10> probably means your staff or soethingwich in that case i could getyou fired or i could report to nintendo how bad of website you run because you dont follow your own rules on the chats

Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:02 am
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

I remember posting in a thread somewhat similar to this one...

Anyway, on the internet, I use various names of the word "Crisp." However, I have never spelt it with a "C." The reason for this is, I used to play an online game called Esorcery, and I used the name Eleo or something like that. Anyway, the webmaster's name was Crisp, and I couldn't stand him. There was someone at my school who signed up for Esorcery and sent me weird "notes" through people at school, trying to scare me into thinking I was being stalked. I told Crisp, and he did something to anger me (I think he bannd my account or something.) Anyway, I was really angry with this guy, so I signed up as "Krisp" to mock him. He never banned me as Krisp, but his site went down a few months later.

As for the origins of my other usernames ((note that I was too unintelligent to capitalize the first letters of some of these names)) krisp, krispy_gurl, eikokrisp, chicobo_krisp, Sango_Krisp, and Krisper, they are just variations of my current name, Krisp, because either a.) Krisp was taken, or b.) I'm tired of being just plain 'ol Krisp. :P

Last edited by Krisp on Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:16 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ruby

Then, its a pokemon game so...

Rubypoke<s>mon</s>

^_^ Easy

Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:00 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I always use different usernames for every account I open in the internet. I now regret doing this because its hard for people to find me, and if it wasn't for the fact that either the other screenames can't be changed (such as in DeviantART's case) or they became well known among other people, I would change them all to Galar.

Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:18 am

Spelt a little differently though.

Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:44 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I certainly hope flaming_wuzzle posts here, I find his username very interesting.
also flarey where did you get confused flareon?

Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:02 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:09 am
Profile YIM

also flarey where did you get confused flareon?

There's a tale and a half :wink:

Some time last year (It'd be aorund June, I'd have thought) I rather fancied this boy. Now, around these times I was hard at work on my Adventures of Bowlcut Boy and the Combover Kid stories. These were characters based on my real life friends, and yep you guessed it, my "close friend" was one of the characters, called the Confused Neutral.

To make a long story short - Part of his name + my favourite Pokemon :D

Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:24 am
Profile WWW
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

I certainly hope flaming_wuzzle posts here, I find his username very interesting.

I refuse to post in this thread.

...OSHI--

Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:54 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well my username comes from one of my favourite characters of all time. Allow me to explain.

I was originally gonna sign up as Kryten.. But Kryten beat me to it so I signed up as my back-up, kryten2x4b, Which is part of the name of the Mechanoid Kryten from the TV series Red Dwarf. Kryten's full name is made up of his Divadroid Mechanoid 4000 series name and serial number which is; Kryten 2x4b 5c3p. Now I figured it would be stupid to sign up as the whole thing so I shortened it to kryten2x4b.... Got it? I also go by another alias which is The Doctor.... The only people that know me as this are Flarey, Kryten, Rubypoke and Psymon.

Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:08 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Hmm... they have the exact same thread in my team's forum.... anyway, for those who aren't [censored due to advertising]-ians, my username was mostly a random thing. Quagsire has made it on to 3 of my Pokemon teams, and I just like it, though I have no idea why... the golden bit was just a random doo-hicky that I added on to make it sound better. Also, it means that I can be abbreviated to GQ, which is easier than saying "Quagsire" all the time.

Miasma wrote:
I got mine from the anime show Inuyasha. On the show, miasma is a gaseous demonic essence that is fatal if inhaled. It is often depicted as purple or black in color. Well, my favorite PkMn is Gengar, who is part poison and just so happens to be purplish black, and my favorite show is Inuyasha. 'Nuff said.

On a footnote, miasma is also the old name for an invisible smell/force/gas that spread the Black Death. It was considered fact until doctors discovered the real source of the Plague - germs.

Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:15 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

aww flaming_wuzzle don't be such a spoiled sport :( :lol:
marowak550 got his name because on the site bebo his name is followed by 550 because it was offered when his first name was taken.
At the time while playing his fire red version he felt a certain affection for Marowak after it beat the elite4 and team rocket.

And dont worry he told me too tellyou all

Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:05 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

My real name is Ryan and I wish I could look like my favourite singer of all time: Daniel Johns from Silverchair! Well, the way he looked in either 1999 or 2001. So, ryan_dan. GO SILVERCHAIR! YAY!

-ryan

Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:19 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

GOLDENQUAGSIRE WROTE: "On a footnote, miasma is also the old name for an invisible smell/force/gas that spread the Black Death. It was considered fact until doctors discovered the real source of the Plague - germs."

I never knew that. That's actually pretty sweet. Kind of appeals to the darker side of my personality. You know, the part that loves heavy metal music and Gothic styles. (I'm not what anyone on the face of the planet would consider Goth or Emo, though, just an ultra liberal, old school metal head. Wierd, huh?)

Thanks for that awesome little fact, GQ. Now I like my name even more! (I know, I know, a little creepy but... meh, I don't really care.) :twisted:

Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:49 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

No problemo! It appears that state education can teach something useful/interesting!

Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:29 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Hi Deathseeker is my school tag and came from the fact that I like death (Yes I like Death) seeker came simply from the fact that death alone was taken by the Grom Reaper (**** him). Oh and just in case your wondering, yes I have tried to commit suicide. (THIS IS NOT SARCASM)

^Click to Visit Pokemon Cobalt^

Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next