It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Â§mash Titans 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Smash Titans
Smashing everyone, everywhere!

We are the Smash Titans, and we are a (Mainly) Smash Bros. clan seeking new members. We are hoping that it is you who helps us achieve that goal!

We are not a clan that sways your vote with fancy graphics or a large following. We are simply a clan that loves to play!

We don't plan on making enemies, but rather, friendly rivals. We are a clan who sees respect in everyone.

As I stated, we are a predominantly Smash Bros. Clan, but we also include minor wings for other Nintendo Wii wi-fi games (MSC,MoH,GH3,etc.). We will mainly focus our vision towards Smash Bros., but we will never ignore the members who chose to join on behalf of those other games.

Anyone who has access to wi-fi is welcome! At Smash Titans, we are all equals, no matter what our varying skill levels may be.

We would like to become a elite force not to be reckoned with within the community, of course. We will do this without putting ourselves in the negative limelight and we will fight with pride and honor. If we are the clan you are looking for, then please, join.

We at Smash Titans include a training program for those who have failed to achieve membership into our clan or those who simply want to become great players. We will aid you in becoming a great Brawler, sniper, soccer player, guitar hero, or whatever other wi-fi gamer there is available. Though you may not be a part of the actual clan, you are still a part of the §t family and we will treat you like one of us. So please consider us as a potential clan you would like to join. The honor is most certainly ours.

You may be a good player, or someone who is perfectly new, but here at Smash Titans, we will help you become a force to be reckoned with, no matter what your skill is!

Not only do we Smash, we also have fun! We will hold tournaments with special prizes for our clan members.

Feel free to PM me for a lot more information.

We here at Smash Titans wish to make ourselves a respectable clan, free from any internal strife and strict leaders. We make decisions together. We play together. We win together. We lose together. But most importantly...

WE are Smash Titans.
WE are players, for the players.

Last edited by spongedude on Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:38 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

You need a link, I fail to see one. :(

Edit: There it is, thanks. ;)

Last edited by Sparrow on Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:10 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

How ironic. I was doing that, but the coding got messed up and I had to rework it. The link is in the banner. It's nice to see you as a mod.

Edit: No problem.

Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: I'm stuck somewhere... Not quite sure where that is though.
I have joined the site and like it so far. I have no real problems with it.

Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:10 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I joined a while back and I like it, it's turning into a big success.

Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:46 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]