It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Anyone else still use this site? 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I'm basically the only person online everyday. Everytime I go on, there's no one here at all. So.. anyone here?? :shock:

PkMnTrainerLogan

Pallet Town

Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:38 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

sup, ive been hanging around recently.

Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:17 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

some of the mods and longer active members are trying to bring up activity. We are working as much as we can but many people are busy so it's difficult to get things going. Look forward to more activity in the future.

Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:01 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

It's a ghost town compared to when I used to use it. I found this site 11 years or so and back then the community was pretty active. (I joined recently after a wave of nostalgia hit me hard which compelled me to take a look at this forum again). I think the reason why it's so scant is because everyone who used this site has essentially grown up (I mean 11 years is a long time) and don't have the time or inclination to use the forums as frequently as they did when they were younger.

Sun May 21, 2017 8:57 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Even at the time I was unfairly banned, which was three years ago, there were still few people on it. I can't participate on many forums which is a shame and I wish I'd use this forum to prove I could always behave well.

Mon May 22, 2017 5:54 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Just spamers ;), newbies, and me

Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:36 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

What's happening with website? I can't see any spammers. I registered on pokemon forum ( different forum) and almost every post was about nike shous, reebok and other stuff. Maybe peoples find forum with more interesting content, I have no idea.

Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:11 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

We get a couple of those a year. Some months back, someone even programmed some bots to fill the Safari Zone with several hundred threads worth of spam.

Mostly, now it's just people coming in to agree with some some years old post, before disappearing back into the aether.

Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:05 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I wasn't in that forum, but there was spam in another forum. I usually only look at the top of the page on this site. I reported it to admins.

Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:43 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Fergison pretty much hit it on the head for me. I saw Pokemon XY/Z on Netflix and I already owned Pokemon Y from when I got it dirt cheap at a Kmart going out of business. I played DPP extensively and did battles here as Zero Cool, but I forgot my login info from a decade ago and made this new account.

For my needs, Psypoke is still good. Doing a playthrough of Y right now. But when I get to SM/USUM I will typically have to get info off Bulba and battle info off Smogon.

If there ends up being something I can do for Psypoke to help it grow again I'll give it a shot. But atm it doesn't really have the monopoly on anything as it once did.

{venusaur} {arcanine} {starmie} {rhydon} {dragonite} {alakazam}

Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:08 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I had an account years ago but lost my credentials. Signed up to say hi and indulge in the old times.

Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:43 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I usually check in at least once a day still, and I see others around on occasion.

Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:18 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I'm on the site now, at least when I can due to my job and other stuff.

Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:57 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

What happened to the chat?

Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:57 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Fergison wrote:
It's a ghost town compared to when I used to use it. I found this site 11 years or so and back then the community was pretty active. (I joined recently after a wave of nostalgia hit me hard which compelled me to take a look at this forum again). I think the reason why it's so scant is because everyone who used this site has essentially grown up and now they are ordering essays and checking (I mean 11 years is a long time) and don't have the time or inclination to use the forums as frequently as they did when they were younger.

Of course it is like this now. Because nowadays people use forums more less than that years. That years were like "golden age" for communities like this one.

Fri May 29, 2020 3:14 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

washladycollab wrote:
Fergison wrote:
It's a ghost town compared to when I used to use it. I found this site 11 years or so and back then the community was pretty active. (I joined recently after a wave of nostalgia hit me hard which compelled me to take a look at this forum again). I think the reason why it's so scant is because everyone who used this site has essentially grown up and now they are ordering essays and checking (I mean 11 years is a long time) and don't have the time or inclination to use the forums as frequently as they did when they were younger.

Of course it is like this now. Because nowadays people use forums more less than that years. That years were like "golden age" for communities like this one.

well we are still here

Fri May 29, 2020 11:24 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

KierTronik wrote:
washladycollab wrote:
Fergison wrote:

well we are still here

Yeah...

Add me on Discord!
@rvtr

Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:28 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Lord Darksol wrote:
KierTronik wrote:
washladycollab wrote:
Fergison wrote:

well we are still here

Yeah...

We shall stand STRONG :!:

Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:24 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I'm here, I'm here!!! :mrgreen:

Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:33 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Im glad even a few living beings are here, I was gone for a few months but Im back :)

Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:13 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hello Guys

I used to use psypokes back in the day.
I might be able to help with a revival. I do have some health issues however. I actually prefer the light background of the abra K early days.
{abra} {abra} {abra}
http://web.archive.org/web/200006112158 ... main.shtml

Thanks
{weedle} {weedle} {weedle}

Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:54 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Oh hello there! Well the revival failed in every way shape and form but its neat to know that somebody is around in at lest the past 2 months..

Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:21 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Wow. I just randomly remembered this site, and miraculously remembered my log in as well. Such good memories of this site!! I used the walkthroughs all time for gen4. Although seeing all the silly cringe posts from my 12 year old self is a bit of a shock..I'm glad this site is still around and has people using it.

P-O-K-E-M-O-N
Pokemon!
P-O-K-E-M-O-N
Oh, Yeah!
P-O-K-E-M-O-N!
POKEMON!

Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:40 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

ShinyLeafeonGirl wrote:
Wow. I just randomly remembered this site, and miraculously remembered my log in as well. Such good memories of this site!! I used the walkthroughs all time for gen4. Although seeing all the silly cringe posts from my 12 year old self is a bit of a shock..I'm glad this site is still around and has people using it.
I come in and check up on it once in a while... its like visiting a graveyard...

Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:07 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I wonder if a Discord server might help to rebuild a foundation for the community. Does anyone have any experience setting one up?

Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next