It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Funniest(pokemon related)thing that has ever happened to you 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I was playing XD and i notice liked every snag poke was female it almost made me cry

Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:41 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I was playing XD and i notice liked every snag poke was female it almost made me cry

I know! I hate that! Anyway, once my friend left his memory card for XD in my house, so I decided to be evil with it. I traded all his Pokemon to my Emerald, cloned them and traded them back. When I gave it back to him and he noticed that all of his Pokemon on the Shadow Monitor said "Gone," he was freaking out until he checked his box and they were all still in there. I almost died of laughter.

Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:41 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

While training my bulbasaur at the start of f/r I battled 68 ratatas in a row before a pidgey broke the record.

Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:32 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Once i was playing gold trying to catch every1 and i had gameshark but i didnt use it to catch any1 and i didnt use it until after i beat gold but i was playing and i thought well im bored im gonna git sum items from my gameshark so istart gitten then and wen it told me sumthing like not ot turn it off or sumthing i accidently dropped it and it totally corupted my game and i had to start form scratch

Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:30 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

i used a master ball on a ratata thinking it was a raticate

Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:35 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I was playing my Blue version and I had fought Blaine and he had used a Super Potion on his Growlithe even though I didn't attack it.

Pokemon Pearl FC:2749 9225 9473

Up for a battle anytime! Just PM me.

Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:24 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

In Stadium, I used to train a {ninetales}. One of the strongest trainers used to send out a {jynx}. I knew that {jynx} was ice/psychic, but I thought (don't ask me why) that Ice was strong against fire, so I never sent out my {ninetales} to fight that {jynx}. The other PKMN in my team weren't able to defeat {jynx}, and I needed many months to discover Jynx's fire weakness and to defeat that trainer with my {ninetales} (and I beated it easily).
ha me two i use to never bring arcanine out against articuno

Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

something that always makes me laugh is when a pokemon uses a move like follow me or helping hand in a single battle. it even happens in the battle frontier occasionially.

Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:40 pm
Graphic Genius

when i first for pokemon yellow i named my caterpie ***** thinking i was cool then when it evolved it learned harden and the text said
***** learned harden
i thought that was the funniest thing ever

Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:48 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

i just played through leaf green again. i called my rival DORK. it was pretty funny to see other people refer to him as dork :) "what was my grandson's name again? oh yeah, thats right, it is DORK." hehe :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:35 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

back in the first stadium...i was trying to get surf pikachu...i had the option...but accidentally screwed up in the yes/no pocess so it didn't learn it...boo! looking back, yeah kinda funny

Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:41 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

but females are good for breeding, especially when u don't have its male counterpart to breed with ditto...sory, this is off-topic

Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:46 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

I remember something else. When I had my first game on Leafgreen, I caught Moltres with a Poke'ball, Articuno with a Great Ball, and Zapdos with an Ultra Ball. What's funny is that the colors of the balls match the Pokemon XD

Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:55 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

something that always makes me laugh is when a pokemon uses a move like follow me or helping hand in a single battle. it even happens in the battle frontier occasionially.

lol i think thats funny to... the computer is so stupid sometimes :D

Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:08 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Turned on FR and decided to go into the Safari Zone to catch rare Pokemon, because I felt like it. Went very deep in, first encounter CHANSEY!!! Caught it saying WOOHOO!! Looked around for a little while. Had 1 ball left, decided to walk back to the gate. While walking, I encountered another Chansey! I caught this one, even though it was a lower level. I looked at both of them afterwards and the lower level one was holding a LUCKY EGG!!! Saved immediatley!

Turned on Ruby and trained my Gardy on the route outside the Safari Zone. After a while, I encountered a SHINY LINOONE!!!! I caught it! :D :D :D

Went to bed. :)

Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:30 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

A long time ago, we had school off for presidents day. I decided to trade my only level 100 pokemon from red version to silver and finally beat the elite four. My pidgeot was wailing with FLY (So sad what a noob I used to be... :cry: ) and then I saved when the power turned red. I had finally beaten the KANTO elite four :P but before I could even call all my other third grade friends about it, my little brother wanted me to prove t and decided to turn on my game. Then he goes and presses some combination of buttons and the game asks him if he wants to delete the game. The ad thing? He can't read yetr and presses YES! WAH! My only level 100 pokemon, all those murdered pokemon on cycling road(Don't ask) All gone...

From that day on, Ive spent 5 seconds out of every presidents day honoring the lost soul of my pidgeot (Who cares about mew, my poor pidgeot!)

If you need rescuing, PM me, I do it for free!

Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:38 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

AHHHHHHHHH!! I would be so angry if my lil sis did that, Alkhazor!!... i remember a time (a few days ago, in fact.) When my opponent was poisoned, and I kept trying to use Hypnosis and get him to sleep so I could use Dream-eater/Nightmare on him... and then I was like, "Ah, *bleep* , hes poisoned! Right!"...... lol Im so stupid sometimes....ps no I didnt actually say that, thats what i was thinking.

Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:50 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Silver wrote:

but females are good for breeding, especially when u don't have its male counterpart to breed with ditto...sory, this is off-topic
i know but im obssessed i cant help it for example at the beginning when you face Knaps i saved before and it was a female Teddiursa i shut the gamecube off and turned it back on intil it was a male i cant help it i got i bad

Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:03 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I was playing Pokemon Colloseum now this was the first time i played it at the end when you battle nascour he was running off at the mouth of his ultimate pokemon so i ended up using my masterball on Metagross i was dancing happily til i saw Evice and then he pounded me with his Shadow Tyranitar that really made me almost cry i still laugh about while playing colloseum

Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:06 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

I don't know if this counts since I wasn't PLAYING Pokemon, but it's Pokemon related (and hilarious) so I'll give it a shot.

Not this summer, but the summer before, my sister and I were obsessed with a YTMND that had Bill Cosby from the Simpsons. "My good man, what do you like to play?" He says to the little kid. "Pokemon!" Bill Cosby then begins to yell about "Pokaymawn! The thing where the guy comes out of the thing and he makes a rah ah ah ah".

My sister and I would recite that about fifteen times a day when we were at my cottage, and one day while I was inside leveling up Pokemon in Pokemon Ruby, my sister went and started to say it. My dad (in Bill Cosby's place) screamed "Pokemon" so loud, I swear, half the town heard him, and I fell off my bed laughing.

Edit: Alkhazor, don't feel too bad. I was on the way back from my friend's cottage one summer and she deleted my file while I was in the Elite Four... For the first time ever!

Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:24 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

i just had a funny one. i was playing in the battle frontier, the building where you play battle KO challenges (each battle lasts at most 3 turns and then goes to judging if there isnt a result).

i opened with my latios and they opened with shedinja. so i couldnt touch it. i just waited for it to kill me (because you cant switch). my next pokemon was metagross who i had taught arial ace. so i used arial ace, but the shedinja had quick claw and used grudge. i KO'd it obviously, but lost all PP for arial ace. the funny thing? metagross had a choice band. but the great thing was that the choice banded struggle OHKO'd the remaining pokemon - a diglett and a spinarak :) :) hehehehehehehe........

Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2