It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Ultimate Duels 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I know almost everyone here have had a pokemon card battle before. And I'm wondering... What was the best battle that other people had and won? Give me your most decent answer.

Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:02 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I had a deck that I called my Ghost deck. It consisted of Exeggutor, Alakazam, and Gengar, with Pokemon like Lickitung (for paralysis) and Kangaskhan (for Fetch) It was okay, nothing special, and I took it to school with me for the Pokemon Club my sister set up (she worked at my school, it was great.)

I battled this dude, who I didn't really know all that well. He was my friend's older brother, and was renowned for his ownership of a Charizard. I agreed to battle him, but then he said that we would bet cards. I asked him what he meant, and he explained that we would play for keeps, where we would both choose one of our cards, and then whoever beat the other got to keep the two cards in question.

I was no way going to accept those terms, as that deck was practically two thirds of my Pokemon collection, however, he then said that he would put his Charizard in the bet, providing I put my alakazam in for the bet.

I accepted.

THe battle was actually crap. He stalled for most of the turns using his Magmar's Smokescreen, and was just powering up his Charmander. Eventually, I KOed his Magmar with my Kadabra, and he came along and sent out Charizard.

Fire Spin.

Kadabra died.

I sent out my Abra on the bench.

Psyshock. No paralysis.

Fire Spin.

Abra died.

I sent out Gastly.

Ordered a Destiny Bond.

Fire Spin.

In his haste, he didn't realise that I had orderd a Destiny Bond, and though my Gastly died, I managed to kill his Charizard. His energy was low, and hadn't bothered to put any on his bench, as he assumed he could wipe out the POkemon on my bench. My Gengar soon got rid of the rest of his cards, and I won.

And that was how I got my Charizard. which currently resides in my protective Pokemon card folder.

:D

"Play with fire and expect to be burned."

Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:36 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

My best battle was back in Elamentary school. It was a championship duel. I knew exactly what my opponent was going to do. And I was right. he evolved his Chikorita into a Bayleef and then a Meganium ex.

Too bad for him that I was already set up with a Macargo holding Strength Charm. I used Extra Flame(30 normal damage-40 extra because Meganium was an ex+Strength Charm-10 times 2=KO)

After I took 2 prize cards from him, he started yelling because he knew he was going to lose. But then the stupid bell rang so I couldn't pummel him. But we all knew who would win, right?

... This idea was WAY less popular than my Dark Pokemon Forum. (They are real)

Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]