It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Incomprehensable destruction. 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
Blazikendude wrote:
A lvl 100 Mewtwo with a nature that boosts speciel attack and is holding a choice band that was trained with a macho brace with the max EVs and DVs on its speciel attack while previously using calm mind a-bizillion times and then uses physic on a lvl 1 croagunk with 0 DVs and EVs on speciel defense with a nature that lowers speciel defense and it had it had its speciel defense lowered 1000000 times.
Beat that, UBER POWER!

Maximum times you can increase or decreasde a STAT is six. And weather it is EV trained with or without a Macho Brace it has the same effect.
I meant to put down six, I was just feeling like egsagerating.

Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:06 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

A level 6 Magikarp fainting my level 50 Vileplume using a focus band and flail...oh, I'm sorry. You meant Incomprehensible Damage to the pokemon, not my pride... :P

Keeping in topic though I'll go with a classic lv100 Gardevoir using psychic, holding a twisted spoon, having used calm mind four times, against a lv10 Machop.

Although I do have to give a special credit to selfdestruct too. Fainting two pokemon in one turn is pretty destructive.

Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:11 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Eh, Marowak wouldn't do much of anything (well, of course it would still KO the rather pathetic Happiny you have there). If I recall, because of the Thick Club, after (assuming you have all the EVs and DVs in Attack, and the nature) a few Sword Dances the attack loops over the max resulting in a low attack stat. I think I got that off of a NetBattle related thingy, but I can't remember where exactly. Heheh.

-Gardevoir~

Oh really? I thought that that would just make it over 1000 in a real PKMN game.

Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:23 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: The chair by the computer, my house, Mölnbo, Sörmlands län, Sweden, Europe, Earth, Milky Way
A Ho-oh using overheat on a paras after status-increasing moves and EVs/DVs/IVs in sp.atk? STAB + 4x effectiveness + boosters
Or the same thing but with flying instead of fire. I dont know which of ho-ohs attack stats that are best.

Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:54 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2