It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 New Pokemon MMORPG idea 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

So I posted this in another thread, but I wanted to fully flesh out the idea in this post. I REALLY like the concept of having a multi region subscription based Pokemon MMORPG that plays and feels exactly like the 3DS games but covers ALL the regions, with expansions being released for the new ones. (This would be much better than Pokemon Go! in my opinion. Permitting you to catch pokemon from each region (With Kanto pokemon strictly in Kanto, and Hoenn strictly in Hoenn ect.) Where you just play, by yourself, in teams, or with friends. I think that it would go over really well and make a ton of money, and be a good way to introduce kids to MMORPG's by using a strict chat filter (Similarly used in Wizard 101) where if it's not on a list of pre approved words, you can't send it in the chat. It would be possible to add a sense of real time to catching pokemon. Say you might have to sneak up on a group of Pidgey's who are feeding on fruit from a tree with a pokemon that can properly engage. It could also just use the age old roam around and battle's are encountered randomly. I think this is an incredible idea, that if nurtured properly, could really be something amazing! feel free to add any ideas or input. I am a game video design student and I absolutely love talking about this stuff.

Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:24 am
Very nice, it makes me understand more.
คาสิโนออนไลน์

Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]