It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:21 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Legendaries and Movies 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Have you noticed every time in a movie there is normally more than one of a legendary. Examples of Celibi and Deoxys. This really bugs me as you can only get one of each in the games. Personally Nintendo screwed that up. :?

Sat May 21, 2005 3:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I've noticed that too... I think nintendo just was to lazy to program multiple legendaries in the games.

Sat May 21, 2005 3:36 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

of course Nintendo is'nt going to put multiple legendaries in the games, if you could cactch more than one type then it really would'nt be legendary since every one would have like four of them. Really , legendary pokemon are just incredibly rare, so rare that you are likely to only ever see one in your life time if that.

In 'Pokemon 4 Ever' there are'nt lots of celebi's, these are past and future representations of the original celebi. It's the same celebi from different time lines.

Sat May 21, 2005 8:21 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

of course Nintendo is'nt going to put multiple legendaries in the games, if you could cactch more than one type then it really would'nt be legendary since every one would have like four of them. Really , legendary pokemon are just incredibly rare, so rare that you are likely to only ever see one in your life time if that.

In 'Pokemon 4 Ever' there are'nt lots of celebi's, these are past and future representations of the original celebi. It's the same celebi from different time lines.

Well said. A legendary wouldn't be a 'legendary' if it wasn't unique and rare. And if people really want their legandaries and have missed the events, there is always the gameshark/e-reader. :!:

Sun May 22, 2005 5:32 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Some people actually have a brain and don't use cheating devices. :idea:

Sun May 22, 2005 9:42 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

i hate having 1 even legendary (notice i never use them) what makes you think ill want 4 per game

Sun May 22, 2005 11:18 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i feel the same way, i never use legendaries because everyone else does and it's just not very original.

Sun May 22, 2005 11:25 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Legendaries are meant to be powerful, they are meant to be used. The only weaknesses is type. Rayquaza could be bested any day by any Ice type. But if Rayquaza gets the first shot the Ice type is gone.

But that's not the point, what I'm getting to is it's cheesy to have hundreds or maybe just doubles for legendaries, and I on the games.

Mon May 23, 2005 4:20 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

this has nothing to do with type or stats. i don't know about the rest of you, but when i make a pokemon team i try and make it my own original team and avoid using "standard" pokemon with "standard" movesets. thus, my teams are usually a bit weaker than yours probably are but i get greater pleasure of knowing no one else has a team like mine. and pleasure and leisure are the whole point of playing these games.

Tue May 24, 2005 1:22 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The thing with more than one legendaries is true. However, I accept it in the case of Pok

Thu May 26, 2005 9:40 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 10 posts ]