It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
 Personal Trainer's Thread [Gen 1 - Gen 6] 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

-As for Steelix, I would agree with using Iron Tail/Iron Head, I like the idea of Iron Tail lowering the defense of the opponent, but with the steelix that I caught in the caves on the way to the safari zone? I let it learn Iron Tail and as thus far, I have not been impressed with the 75% accuracy rating. So I think I like the idea of Iron Head and flinching a bit better.

-For Skarmory I'm thinking that Flash Cannon would be more usable simply for not having to have a "wasted turn" but I do like the idea of having some powerful ass metal chocobo like Skarmory, taking a hit, and then going totally ballistic on the opposition with the Flying-types pretty much best attack.

-I never knew that about Scizor, but I take your word for it, and as such I think I'll stick with giving it Double hit then. maybe I can just use vacuum wave on a different scizor, maybe one that I'll play around with otherwise.

-That's probably a pretty good idea, because I'm not completely thrilled about having low accuracy attacks, so Signal Beam is the better personal choice for me.

-Again we come to that "wasted turn", but we also come to lowering our own defense, which I find, probably isn't the best of ideas since it's a psychic type, but at the same time with it being steel and resisting so much, it makes it seem like lowering your own defense not so bad, but in this case I think I'll stick with Hyper Beam.

-Lucario I'd rather it get STAB from Metal Claw.

-I had a feeling you would agree that Mawile needs a STAB move, so I'll go with that. I just never knew that it had such a diverse movepool for a pure steel type.

Also, while posting, I believe it a good idea to tell you now, instead of dropping a random post later, that I intend my next trainer/person to be a bug themed trainer, and yes, Scizor, maybe that one, or maybe the one with Vacuum Wave, will be making a return.

@ Lawence- When you say the background is interesting, does that mean you like it? Because while I was in the process of coming up with Elrik's back-story, I was thinking,"Why don't I try and have all of my trainers interconnected in some way?" For example, right now Elrik is connected to Frost by being one of his pupils, maybe the next character to come will be connected to Elrik as like his rival or something?

[EDIT]---
So tell me why the day after I post this....I see a DPP anime episode where Jasmine meets Ash in Sinnoh, and she says,"A colleague of mine is watching the gym. He--...." He....I never even knew that.

An old team I had an idea for. Criticism is appreciated.

SoulSilver-- 1892-9981-0071

Diamond-- 5414-8714-8656

Trading thread-- viewtopic.php?f=36&t=27567

Last edited by Elrik on Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:18 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@ Lawerance, Ahh ok. Ive been using a FAQ from Gamefaq.com. So I guess its not too far off the mark for movesets. I might check out that site. The FAq im using doesnt have GEN 5 movesetsfor Sinnoh pokes.

Name: Mike
Region: Unova

Born in Iccurus City, Mike was diagnoised with a rare allergy to the cold. This forced him to stay inside for most of the year. When he was 6, he decided one winter to head outside and play. Unfourtuently , a major snowstorm hit, and mike wondereed far away from home. Lost, cold ,and him taking full effect of his allergy. He found days later by Iccurus Cities gym leader, who found him with help of a wild chubchoo. Mike and Chubchoo eventually become partners. As mike grewe older he showed remarkable battle skills. At the age of 18, he sweeped the unova region and its elite 4. However he was unable to beat the champion. After this defeat, he travled around the other regions. 2 years later, he was asked about being a brain at the battle frontier that is to be created in thye Unova region. HE gratfully accpeted, glad to return home.

Pokes

Beartic lvl 50 male
superpower
brine
icicle crash
hail

IS rather protective. Has trust in Mikes decisions.

{cloyster} lvl 50 male
spikes
toxic spikes
avalanche
surf

Rather sneaky. Enjoys watching old spy movies.

{mamoswine} lvl 50 male
Earthquake
blizzard
roar
hidden power (psychic)

Is often seen in a dazed and cnfused state.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:38 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ohai... finally not that hurting my eyes xD

Next.......

Name= Charlotte ♀
Type= Bug
City/Town= Welbur City
Badge= Web Badge
Money and TM= 2500Poke and TM X-Scissor
Item on Bag= 2 Super Potion

Party:
ImageSwadloon Lv.23 ♀
Bug Buzz
Silver Wind
Protect
GrassWhistle
Strategy: Swadloon use Protect every time she was sent out. Swadloon uses Bug Buzz to lowering the target's Sp.Defense stats, and Silver Wind to raise her own stats. When she's feeling in danger, she'll use GrassWhistle to sleep the foe. Charlotte may use her Super Potion on Swadloon.

ImageKarrablast Lv.25 ♀
--x Held Item: Leppa Berry
X-Scissor
Peck
Fury Cutter
Cut
Strategy: Karrablast was the "striker" on this team. She always use X-Scissor until the PP was out, then she use her other attacking move, 'til the PP were out. Karrablast also holding a Leppa Berry, so when there's only one move with PP, she'll use it on the strongest move. Charlotte may use her Super Potion on Karrablast.

ImageJoltik Lv.27 ♂
--x Held Item: SItrus Berry
X-Scissor
Thunderbolt
Spider Web
Bug Bite
Strategy: Joltik use X-Scissor and Bug Bite to attack other Pokemon. If the foe is Fire or Flying, he'll use Thunderbolt. Joltik also will use Spider Web to prevent foe to flee. He usually use this and then switched out into Swadloon and use GrassWhistle. Joltik may use Sitrus Berry, or Charlotte use Super Potion on him.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:51 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
@ Elrik = For Steelix, same here honestly, go with Iron Head, end of story...

For Skarmory, it depends on if you want to actually use it for show or actually competitive play, if the former then Sky Attack but if the later then Flash Cannon is all I can tell you except that I personally would use Sky Attack as Skarmory is good defensively...

For Scizor, done...

For Magneton, same here, I would use Zap Cannon but it's accuracy is utter crap, even for something that always paralysis it's target so I agree, Signal Beam for the win...

For Metagross, I would use Hyper Beam unless you want to lower an opponent's SPE for some reason, enough said there...

For Lucario, it is done then, STAB makes it almost as strong as Dragon Pulse anyway so there ya go...

For Mawile, it is 1 of the best Baton Passers in the game & as such it is still weird I agree but I also agree that it needs a STAB move, period so we are on the same page...

Can't wait to see it...

I mean I find it awesome which means I like it alot actually & that is a good idea ;) ...

As for the EDIT, that is some supernatural type coincedence right there :P ...

@ GofD = Eww, FAQs for pokemon...anywho, Hidden Power(Psychic) is unique & boo no Skill Link Cloyster(I am definitely kidding here)...

@ Infernape77 = Finally indeed...& :censored: , you took my almost idea :lol: ...
But no, seriously, great Gym, I like the Joltik & TM you get for beating Charlotte & I even like the Gym Leader's name...

I am going to work on Aegis this minute, expect her done sometime soon...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:24 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Exue town, the bug gym of the Oren region.

Layout of the gym is a straightforward path that makes you fight 2 minions to get to the leader, or take a round-about path to fight none.

Bug Catcher Jack
"My pokemon were really easy to raise!"
{beedrill} lvl 10
Poison Sting/String Shot/Harden/Fury Attack
{dustox} lvl 10
Tackle/String Shot/Poison Sting/Confusion
"Well I guess it shouldn't be hard to raise them more!"

Lass Jill
"Bugs aren't always ugly!"
{butterfree} lvl 10
Tackle/String Shot/Harden/Confusion
{beautifly} lvl 10
Tackle/String Shot/Poison Sting/Absorb
"See, mine were very pretty."

----------------
Leader Tad
Appearance: Dark curly hair. Brown cargo shorts, white t-shirt. Sandals.

"I was just another little kid with bugs a few years ago, but over the years I really studied pokemon and learned how to train them properly."
{heracross} lvl 13
Aerial Ace/Fury Cutter/Low Kick/Tackle
Just attacks with everything it has. Uses whatever is most effective.

{nincada} lvl 14
Fury Cutter/Fury Swipes/Sand Attack/Leech Life
Annoys with sand attack, then builds up damage with fury cutter. If the opponent resists bug and doesn't resist normal it uses fury swipes instead. If bug is super effective it will use leech life when its health gets dangerously low.

{skorupi} lvl 15
Fury Cutter/Night Slash/Toxic/Dig
Uses toxic just to be a jerk. Dig to get type coverage against fire types. Then uses either night slash, hoping for epic damage from the sniper ability, or builds up a beastly fury cutter.
"Lots of kids come through here trying to beat me. Most are just pouty and annoying. I can see you're going somewhere with your pokemon. Have the stinger badge, you deserve it."

Reward: Stinger Badge and Fury Cutter TM.

---------------

Leader Tad (Rematch)

{heracross} lvl 63
Megahorn/Close Combat/Reversal/Smack Down
Uses smack down on rock types. Depending type advantages will use either Megahorn or Close Combat/Reversal. If it uses close combat and reversal it will use close combat to make itself take more damage and then when it gets lower it hits the opponent with a powerful reversal.

{shedinja} lvl 62
Shadow Ball/Grudge/Confuse Ray/Endure
Uses confuse ray at the beginning. If the opponent is not dark, fire, flying, ghost, or rock type then it will use shadow ball. If it is one of those types it uses Endure, and then Grudge the next turn.

{drapion} lvl 65
Swords Dance/Night Slash/Fire Fang/Earthquake
Swords Dances, then uses whatever is most effective. If anything is tied for effectiveness, night slash is first priority, then fire fang, then earthquake.

Image lvl 70
Bug Buzz/Heat Wave/Quiver Dance/Whirlwind
Quiver Dances. Then uses most effective of heat wave and bug buzz. If equal then heat wave takes priority until the opponent is burned, then it becomes bug buzz. Uses whirlwind if the opponent is a super effective type, or if it takes super effective damage from a move the opponent uses.

{surskit} lvl 60
Signal Beam/Bubblebeam/Ice Beam/Mist
Uses mist, then whichever beam is most effective, with signal beam at top priority and ice beam at bottom.

{parasect} lvl 68
X-Scissor/Rage Powder/Giga Drain/Poison Powder
Uses poison powder, then x-scissor or giga drain. If they're equally effective it uses x-scissor unless it's health is below half, then it uses giga drain. Uses rage powder against predictable moves like bide or solar beam, or if the opponent is a fire type.

Sapphire: Blaziken Sololocke (heading for Wattson)
Platinum: Regular (preparing for Candice, grinding up my new Glaceon)
Soulsilver: Regular (exploring Kanto and fighting random trainers to gain some levels to then fly around and take on all the gyms super quickly)
White: Regular (post-game crap, not doing much currently, because most of the post game content is battles that I'm not ready for and stuff that requires HMs I don't want to use)

Last edited by xerovene on Wed May 11, 2011 9:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:01 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Name: Bullwinkle
Region Sinnoh/Unova

HIstory: Named after a cartoon moose his parents enjoyed watching as a kid, Bullwinkle was raised in the Sinnoh Region but would go to the Unova region every summer to visit his parents. Bulwinkle was seen by his parents as a bright and curious youngster, who tends to get into trouble by accident. Bullwinkle showd an interestin battling at an early age, sohis parents got him his first pokemon, A deerling. As Bullwinkle got older his skills at battling got better and better. HE never once thought about challenging any leagues, simply because he didnt like doing al that traveling. INstead he signed up for tryouts to be a fronteir brain in the unova region.

POkes

Sawsbuck lvl 50 male

Horn leech
Take down
Jump kick
aroma therapy
Never quite sure what it is doing...

Slowpoke lvl 50 male

Confusion
surf
----
----

Only knows Surf and confusion. Too lazy to learn any more moves.

Flygon lvl 50 male
Dragon claw
earthquake
fireblast
stone edge

Enjoys pummiling the opponets to a squishy pulb, if Bullwinkle would ever let him.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:58 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

@Lawence: Lol xD Sorry but thanks. The idea was taken from Charlotte's spider, so I use Joltik. Ah, and forgot to mention, this league is like "Orange Island for Unova" all Pokemon here was Unova, but with some Sinnoh and Johto.

Next!

Gym Leader Pattern:
1. Dark (weak against the next)
2. Bug
3. Flying
4. Electric(again?)
5. Ground(again?)
6. Grass
7. Poison
8. Psychic

Elite Four Pattern:
1. Steel (strong against the next)
2. Rock
3. Fire
4. Ice

Champion:
~Dragon and Steel~
~Fight and Ground~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name= Winburg ♂
Type= Flying
City/Town= Amsterdoom City
Badge= Windmill Badge
Money and TM= 3150Poke and TM Aerial Ace
Item on Bag= 2 Super Potion and X Accuracy

Image Rufflet Lv.28 ♂
Peck
Slash
Aerial Ace
Sky Drop
Strategy: This Rufflet is always walking with Winburg. Rufflet only attacking and attacking without special strategy. Winburg may use Super Potion on Rufflet.

Image Unfezant Lv.32 ♂
Fly
Aerial Ace
Air Slash
Gust
Strategy: Unfezant have flying-type moveset. Unfezant use Fly when you're trying to use harmful move toward him. Winburg may use Super Potion on Unfezant.

Image Sigilyph Lv.36 ♂
Air Cutter
Aerial Ace
Hypnosis
Dream Eater
Strategy: Because Winburg fon't have any Ground Pokemon, so he use Sigilyph to "annoy" his enemies. Winburg use X Accuracy, using Hypnosis and then attacking with Air Cutter and Aerial Ace. when your pokemon woke up, he'll use Hypnosis again and will use Dream Eater. Winburg may use Super Potion on Sigilyph.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:15 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Name: Carridan Noah Bellamy
Title: Pokemon Researcher
Region/Town: Johto/Goldenrod City
Badges Obtained: One
Background: Living by her middle name, Noah dislikes her given name because it's not even a real name. Her first Pokemon was Pidgey, a fifteen-year birthday present from her brother before he went and started his own journey in Hoenn. By her sixteenth year, Noah realized training Pokemon was not even an asset for her. Her battle ratio was one battle every seven. Regardless, her Pidgey still grew occasionally and she traveled to Ecruteak City. Here Noah came across Bill (their mothers were friends), who gave her an Eevee despite her fierce protests; Bill even recommended Noah to Professor Oak to help his PokeDex expansion.
It was by meeting Oak that Noah decided she wanted to study Pokemon while traveling the world to fill her PokeDex; it intrigued her to know that even if they lived with Pokemon every day of their lives, there was still so much undiscovered about them.
Through sheer luck, Noah defeated Whitney and obtained the Plainbadge. Though with her two Normal-type Pokemon alone, she was defeated against the Ecruteak City Gym.
Party Theme/Type: Normal, thus far.

{pidgey} :
Pidgey, level seventeen, female
Sand-attack
Gust
Fly
Whirlwind

{eevee} :
Eevee, level twenty-one, male
Tackle
Sand-attack
Tail Whip
Growl

Aftermath: $831 and a weekly re-match every Sunday in the morning, in the middle of National Park.

^ Made for kicks and giggles. That's either Yellow's rival, or I just crossed game with anime (which is the more likely result); oooh, I'm such a rebel. :3

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:24 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Hi there, Noah, nice to see another visitor to this thread...

As for everyone, sorry I wasn't here for about a week, life got in the way of course...

As for your trainer Noah, I like the Background as it is unique & interesting as in I like how she is an acquaintance of Bill's & at the same time is an adult going on a journey to fill up her Poke'Dex while also researching them like the Professors do...

Name = Aegis (?)
Gender = Female
Age = 16
Attire = Her attire is what to be expected of a Kunoichi & is black mainly with purple highlights like her hair...

Theme = Poison & Bug
City = (?)
Badge = Hornet Badge (?)
Bonus = $4500 + TM - U-Turn (?)

Pokemon Team;

1. Venipede / Female / LV? / Poison Point
Moveset = Twineedle / Poison Tail / Pursuit / Venoshock
Item = None

2. Volcarona / Female / LV? / Flame Body
Moveset = U-Turn / Incinerate / Gust / Whirlwind
Item = None

3. Beedrill / Female / LV? / Sniper
Moveset = U-Turn / Twineedle / Venoshock / Focus Energy
Item = None

Additional notes = I didn't take the time to go through all the Poison Type pokemon cause I wanted her to have poisonous Bug Type pokemon & none of them made a very good Venoshock user so the above is what I got & I feel alright about what is there so that is my feelings, Oh & again, the (?) symbol indicate something that is subject to change & can show up anywhere that isn't under Pokemon Team as anything that IS under Pokemon Team is always now & forever subject to change...

Shaud = Page 16
Aegis = Page 17 (Current)

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Last edited by Lawence Codye on Fri May 13, 2011 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 01, 2011 10:36 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Gym Leader Pattern:
1. Dark - Page 16
2. Bug - Page 17
3. Flying - Page 17
4. Electric
5. Ground
6. Grass
7. Poison
8. Psychic
------------------------------------------
Hahaha...... finally someone else posting xD I'm too lazy to edit =P

By the way.... here's the Fourth Gym......

Name= Sparton ♂
Type= Electric
City/Town= Buzzdyne City
Badge= Charge Badge
Money and TM= 4000Poke and TM Wild Charge
Item on Bag= 4 Super Potion

||~Double Battle~||

Party:
Image Galvantula Lv.40 ♂
Charge Beam
Wild Charge
Pin Missile
Electroweb

Image Eelektross Lv.40 ♂
--xHeld Item: Sitrus Berry
Zap Cannon
Wild Charge
Discharge
Crunch

Strategy: They use Wild Charge on first turn, then use all other move 'til fainted. When the HP almost down, Sparton use Super Potion and then his Pokemon will use Wild Charge again. Eelektross also have Sitrus Berry to recover a bit.

Wed May 04, 2011 5:36 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

@ Infernape77 = I really, really love the way you perfectly explained the Gym Leader's Plan of attack throughout the course of one's battle with him...

I also have to mention the irrelevant issue of Charlotte having a Joltik & Sparton having a Galvantula, don't think about it too much...Fantastic Gym is really all I am trying to say here sans the above praise of the way you explained your strategy, Bravo :violin: ...

Wed May 04, 2011 12:37 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

@Noah: The "thus far" makes me think you're going to continue with that character and make the different teams she uses as her adventure progresses. Is my theory correct?

Osweg City, the water gym of the Oren region.

From the outside you can see the gym has a large body of water running under it. Inside, you see there is a large gap in the middle of the floor. To get to the leader you have to lower a drawbridge, but there are three gym trainers guarding switches. You must defeat all three trainers to flip all three switches to lower the bridge.

Swimmer F Mirtle
"Isn't my pokemon pretty? I hope it helps me get our leader's attention!"
{goldeen} lvl 17
Water Pulse/Horn Attack/Supersonic/Peck
"I guess pretty doesn't win any battles..."

Youngster Andrew
"My bidoof finally evolved! Now I'm allowed to train in this gym!"
{bibarel} lvl 15
Tackle/Water Gun/Rollout/Defense Curl
"I guess it's good I'll be training here!"

Fisherman James
"I just got back from a deep sea fishing expedition!"
{magikarp} lvl 18
Splash/Tackle
{huntail} lvl 15
Water Pulse/Screech/Bite/Whirlpool
"Wow you're good! Our leader is pretty tough too though!"

-----------------------------
Leader Mick
Appearance: Short, curly, blond hair. Blue shorts, tight-fit white shirt. Bare-foot.

"I've lived in this town all my life and always loved the lake. It's the center of our entire way of life."
{buizel} lvl 15
Swift/Pursuit/Water Gun/Rest
Uses whatever is most effective, with general priority being water gun, pursuit, swift. Rests when health is low.

{wartortle} lvl 16
Bite/Water Gun/Withdraw/Tackle
Boosts defense if the opponent uses a physical attack. Uses most effective with priority of water gun, bite, tackle.

{psyduck} lvl 18
Confusion/Disable/Water Gun/Scratch
Uses disable if the opponent uses a super effective attack. Otherwise uses most effective with priority of water gun, confusion, scratch.

Image lvl 19
Bubblebeam/Aerial Ace/Water Pulse/Water Gun
Uses aerial ace if the opponent resists water, if flying is super effective, or if the opponent is using an evasion booster/accuracy reducer. Otherwise it uses water pulse until the opponent is confused, then uses bubble beam. Water gun is there for the near impossible occasion that the other water moves ACTUALLY run out of PP.
"Hey, good job! Here's the lake badge!"

Rewards: Lake Badge and a Water Pulse TM.

Soulsilver: Regular (exploring Kanto and fighting random trainers to gain some levels to then fly around and take on all the gyms super quickly)
White: Regular (post-game crap, not doing much currently, because most of the post game content is battles that I'm not ready for and stuff that requires HMs I don't want to use)

Last edited by xerovene on Wed May 11, 2011 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 07, 2011 3:29 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

@ xerovene = I like the way that you can see that the Gym as a large body of water in it & I like the puzzle if you will that needs to be done to get to the Gym leader, no matter how simple it is...

As for Mick's pokemon, he or she should most likely have Ducklett use a different move instead of Water Gun, though I do understand the reason for it being there a bit...

Other then that, nothing I need to really mention, fantastic Gym, Xerovene...

Sat May 07, 2011 8:58 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Gym Leader Pattern:
1. Dark - Page 16
2. Bug - Page 17
3. Flying - Page 17
4. Electric - page 17
5. Ground
6. Grass
7. Poison
8. Psychic
@Lawence: *ish flattered* Lol. Thanks ^^ I know they both have pokemon in same evo lines, but yeah.....

Gosh.... after sees xerovene's gym, I forgot to add details about gym and the gym trainers XD /shot\ Nyan.... but I'm too lazy X_X

And then next... 5th gym leader, Ground-type.

Name= Clayla ♀
Type= Ground
City/Town= Tersmork Town
Badge= Desert Badge
Money and TM= 4230Poke and TM Earthquake
Item on Bag= 1 Hyper Potion

Party:
ImageKrokorok Lv.38 ♀
Fire Fang
Thunder Fang
Earthquake
Crunch
Strategy: Korkorok will use Fire fang on Ice/Grass Pokemon, and Thunder Fang to Water Pokemon. She mainly only use Crunch after her earthquake's PP was out.

ImageExcadrill Lv. 40 ♀
--x Hold Item: Lum Berry
Drill Run
Earthquake
Horn Drill
Sandstorm
Strategy: She uses Sandstorm first, so the other non-Ground/Rock/Steel Pokemon will hurt. She encourages you to not use Water or Fire only Pokemon, and use Rock or Steel Pokemon, which ground type was strong against. She also has a very dangerous move, Horn Drill, although this move has low accuracy and won't affect high-leveled Pokemon, so beware.

ImageGolurk Lv.44 G
--x Hold Item: Chesto Berry
Rest
Earthquake
Magnitude
Rock Tomb
Strategy: Golurk use Magnitude and Earthquake to non-Flying Pokemon, and Rock Tomb to Flying Pokemon. Golurk will use Rest if it's harmed and wake up with Chesto Berry. Clayla also will use Hyper Potion if Gourk HP is very low.

And so yeah, that's the 5th Gym. I know, maybe she's very annoying and overrated, but..... meh...... :twisted: You may committed suicide if you can't beat her XD

Sat May 07, 2011 9:50 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Name- Wally Wallington
Age- 20ish
Region- Unova
Status- Heir to thr family throne/ Battle Fontier brain candadite

Wally was born into the royal family of Unova, the Wallingtons. He was mostly brought up by his nanny, Ms. Pine and his butler MR. Spruce. Fro ma young age he showed interest in pokemon battles. However his mother and father found this activity "rather annoying for a young heir". None the less his paretns got him his first pokemon, a Gligar. Although he was born into royalty, he was rather down to earth. AS he grew his battling skills grew also. After high school he was accepted into Unova University (or the UU ,as its called). There his battle skills were honed even more. When word spread that the battle frontier was looking for brains for the Unova area, Wally was the first to sign up. His parents were apploled by thsi action stating that his futuer lied as the heir. Wally dissmissed thsi notion stating that his future was his to make....

Poke:

Ninjask male lvl 50
Ability Speed boost
Item leftovers

Sword dance
Baton pass
Substitue
X-scissor

Not much for the lime light. Prefers to be left alone.

Giscor male lvl 50
Ability Poison Heal
Item Toxic orb

Earthquake
Fling
Acrobatics
Stone Edge

Like the fight. Trusts Wally.

Charizard male lvl 50
Ability Blaze
Item Life orb

Over heat
shadow claw
focus blast
aerial ace

The strong and silent type.

Sun May 08, 2011 6:32 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Thanks. Yeah, I know the water gun on the Ducklett was kinda lame, but I got lazy. I have also gotten too lazy to make rematch teams for all the gym leaders. Continuing on, third gym!

Hillon Town, the ground gym of the Oren Region.

The gym is built atop a large hill. When you enter the gym you see the top of the hill has been shaped into a large butte and protrudes into the gym, which is a large tower. To reach the leader you have to navigate your way up the butte, but there are many dead-ends and tunnels through the butte which create an annoying maze. There are two trainers leading up to the leader.

Hiker George
"I like pokemon that are large and tough!" (<--- lololololololololol)
{onix} lvl 24
Screech/Smackdown/Rage/Bind
{steelix} lvl 26
Smackdown/Dig/Ice Fang/Thunder Fang
". . . I won't even say it."

Ruin Maniac Michael
"My pokemon help me explore!"
{baltoy} lvl 26
Ancient Power/Psybeam/Mud Slap/Rapid Spin
Image lvl 26
Magnitude/Shadow Punch/Iron Defense/Rollout
"Okay then. . ."

---------------------------------
Leader Katie
Appearance: Blue, shoulder-length, straight hair. Brown tank top. Faded, torn-up blue jeans. Dirty brown hiking boots. Thin. Somewhat muscular, but not grossly so.

"There's an entire cave system under this gym. I explored it years ago with this steelix and caught all my other pokemon under this very spot. I was a geologist long before I was a trainer."
{steelix} lvl 27
Sandstorm/Smack Down/Dig/Iron Head
Opens with sandstorm. Then uses smack down if opponent is a flier or levitator. Then uses most effective of attacks with priority of dig, then iron head, then smack down. If sandstorm wears out it brings it back up.
{rhyhorn} lvl 26
Rock Blast/Earthquake/Stealth Rock/Roar
Here's where that sandstorm comes in even more due to that rock type spec def boost. Opens with stealth rock. Then roars out any super effective type pokemon. Then uses most effective attack. When equal EQ takes priority.
{donphan} lvl 28
Defense Curl/Rollout/Magnitude/Seed Bomb
Seed bombs water types. Otherwise uses most effective with rollout on higher priority. Uses defense curl before rollout.
{gastrodon} lvl 30
Water Pulse/Mud Bomb/Rain Dance/Ice Beam
Uses rain dance (unless sandstorm is still active, then waits until sandstorm is gone). Uses most effective with priority of water pulse, mud bomb, ice beam. Ice beam is mostly for grass types.
"That was a tough battle. I became a trainer for battles like that. Although I generally prefer winning. . . Anyway, here, have this Hill Badge."

Rewards: Hill Badge and Mud Bomb TM.

Last edited by xerovene on Thu May 12, 2011 7:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Sun May 08, 2011 1:16 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

@ Infernape77 = I find her challenging but not too difficult to beat unless you are at a type disavantage attack wise, then it's a vengeful rush of frustration beyond one's imagination on it's worse days :twisted: ...

@ GofD = UU, lol...but no, nice to see a legit Unova Frontier Brain come into the scene...

@ Xerovene = I like what you have so far, another great location created by you sir, I imagined a awesome battlefield indented into the top of the mountain in a way where you have to be at least near the top to even see the battlefield or the Gym as I am referring to :violin: ...

Last edited by Lawence Codye on Mon May 09, 2011 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 08, 2011 5:02 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Champion
Region=Andrew Region

Champion Andrew
Dragon type user
Hyper offensive/sweep

Image@ draco plate lv 63
Dragon Claw
Fly
Outrage
Thunder Punch

Image@ leftovers lv 61
Dragon Claw
Outrage
Swords Dance
Dragon Dance

Image@ sitrus berry lv 67
Dragon Pulse
Draco Meteor
Dark Pulse
Work Up

Image@ dragon fang lv 70
Dragon Claw
Hone Claws
Dragon Rush
Aqua Tail

Image@ razor claw lv 65
Dragon Dance
Dragon Rush
Dragon Claw
Fire Punch

Image@ draco plate lv 62
Dragon Rush
Dragon Claw
Dig
Hone Claws

Sun May 08, 2011 6:17 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Thanks Lawence. After that comment Ive decided to make the UNOVA BATTLE FRONTIER!

The Facilities will Enclude:

Battle Subway (replaces the BAttle Tower, no change in dynamics or Brain/ Brains. Located in the Center of the fronteir.)

Battle Pub Brain-> Brewmaster Mike

Battle University Brain-> Headmaster Sasha

BAttle Boat Brain-> Captain Swashbuckle

Battle ISS-> Commander Loli

So here's the firts spot, THE BATTLE PUB!

Located North West of the BAttle Subway.

The Battle Pub is located in Unova's oldest Brewery/Pub, The Drunken Politoad. Aside from battling trainers can relax with a mug of ale, or listen to live music. The Drunken Politoad is famous for it's POkemon Beer ( 1 Bottle 3 BP or a Dozen for 15BP) which restores 200 HP and hasa 75% chance to either Confuse or enduce sleep in a pokemon.

UNIQUE RULES
-NO items are to be held during registation.

- Mathes are ONE on ONE with each person only having ONE pokemon in ther team.

- No defensive/ Status inducing/ stat changing moves are allowed. Each Pokemon will act as if Taunt has been used on it.

-Depending on how well you battle you will be awarded:

Defeat the Opponet in 1 Move: Hp,PP AND status are restored and you will either recive a supereffective reducing berry (depends on what type your pokemon is) or one of the three orbs (toxic/flame Life). Which orb you receive is up to you.

Defeat the opponet in 2-3 moves: Hp and PP are restored

Defeat the opponet in 4-5 moves: Hp is restored

Defeat the opponet in 6+ moves: NO reward. Hp/PP/Status will nt be restored. You will face the next opponet AS IS.

Fronteir Brain: BrewMaster Mike
Male
Age 35ish

Backround: Mike has had two passions fro ma young age, Battles and Chemistry. No matter what he would put his heart and sould into both. During High School Mike won many awards from both battling competions and Science Fairs. When Thinking about Universitys in his Grade 12 year, MIke Applyed to the Unova University to study Chemistry. Unfourtuently his application got lost in the mail. Saddened, he ended up working at the Drunken Politoad as a waiter. During one of his shifts he was challenged by a frunken amd maddned patron ( HE swore Mike was eyeballing his girl, which was actually a coat rack) Mike accepted (mainly becuase of Pub rules). The battle wsa quick, with mike beating him in one move. Awestruck more patron challenged him, with the rst placign bets on how long Each on would last. Son Mike found himslef not only the BreMaster for the Pub, but a Fronteir Brain.

The best strategy to defeat Mike is to be faster and Hit harder than his pokes. If you dont you will not survive.

FIRST ENCOUNTER, Win 35 battles in a row.

MeinShoa lvl 50
Male
Jolly natured
Ability Reckless
Item. Payapa Berry

Fake out
Hi Jump Kick
Stone edge
Drain punch

First turn Fake out. Second, whatever will be more effective between Stone Edge and Earthquake. Drain punch to heal if necassary.
B
p awarded upon Defeat: 10

SECOND ENCOUNTER, Win 70 battles in a row.

Gliscor lvl 50
male
Jolly natured
Ability Posion heal
Item toxic orb

Fling
Facade
Earthquake
Stone Edge

First turn Fling. Then Earthquake or Stone Edge, whichever wil be more effective. Facade if the other two wont do much.

Bp awarded Upon Defeat: 20

Mon May 09, 2011 7:10 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Gym Leader Pattern:
1. Dark - Page 16
2. Bug - Page 17
3. Flying - Page 17
4. Electric - page 17
5. Ground -Page 17
6. Grass
7. Poison
8. Psychic
@Lawence: Lol XD Mmmm..... I wonder what is her re-match team :shock: OR IT'LL MORE DIFFICULT!!?? XD

@GofD: At first sight I think it's Wally on RSE XD But then I think, "Lolwut? why he don't have green-colored pokemon? O.O" Then lol, I found that he's from Unova =P

And Battle University and Battle Boat would be awesome xD

@xerovone: I'm lol'd at the first hiker =P LOLOLOLOLOL xDD

And here the next gym~

Name= Minto ♂
Type= Grass
City/Town= Peppermint City
Badge= Tulip Badge
Money and TM= 5145Poke and TM Energy Ball
Item on Bag= 2 Hyper Potion and Ether

"Oh, welcome, challenger! I'm Minto, the Gym Leader here, would like to ahve a battle with you, can we? You seem tough!"

"Huh, you're good, kid! But I won't lose!"

"Huh? I-I.... lose? B-But, how? Ah, okay, kid. You win, congratulation!"
Party:

ImageAmoonguss Lv.40 ♂
Double Team
Sunny Day
Synthesis
SolarBeam
Strategy: Amoonguss was used to make the foes tired and exhausted. He'll use Double Team on the first 2 turns, then using Sunny Day. His Synthesis ans Solarbeam was on the max PP, 8. He uses his Solarbeam til his HP goes to yellow, using the Synthesis to recover, and continue to attack with Solarbeam. If any of Synthesis or Solarbeam's PP was out, he'll use Ether on it, depending on how much he need it.

ImageFerrothorn Lv.45 ♂
--x Held Item: Lum Berry
Energy Ball
Power Whip
Ingrain
Thunder Wave
Strategy: And if you manage to finish Amoonguss, you may see Ferrothorn, but rarely. Ferrothorn usually is sends out as the last Pokemon, so he can use Ingrain successfully. He uses the Power Whip and Energy Ball, and when he's almost fainted, he'll use Ingrain(as the last Pokemon). He also will paralyze your Pokemon with the Thunder Wave so he can attack you more freely. Minto may use a Hyper Potion to him if he's the second Pokemon.

ImageLilligant Lv.43 ♀
--x Held Item: Persim Berry
Energy Ball
Aromatherapy
Petal Dance
Attract
Strategy: And Lilligant also kinda annoying. She uses Attract to male pokemon, so get ready with your female Pokemon to attack her or Pokemon with Oblivious ability. And will attack with Energy Ball and use Aromatherapy if you're trying to poison or paralyze her, so weaken her with Sleep. And will attack with Petal Dance, which was kinda powerful. When she's got confused by Petal Dance, she use the Persim berry she's holding and then snaps out of the confusion.

And good luck beating him XD~ Will make trainers on the gym...........

The gym was a big garden with many flowers, fruits and trees. The gym challenge is to beat Trainers that were hiding behind tree, bushes and Underground(really? owo). Every time you beat one of them, you'll got a Piece of Petal. After you beat 'em all and got 5 petals, you can open the door leading to Minto, who is standing on patch of grass beside his Lilligant.

Trainers=

Aroma Lady Delila
"I'll gonna spam you with my cute bugs!!! 83" "My Pokemon were really cute, right?"
ImageSewaddle Lv.30
Silver Wind/Energy Ball/Razor Leaf/Grass Knot
ImageWhimsicott Lv.30
Gust/Cotton Spore/Giga Drain/GrassWhistle
"Stop! Don't hurt my Pokemon anymore! You win!"

Janitor Roony
"Hohoho... what're you doing here, grandchild? I still have many jobs here, watering the plant, feed Pokemon around here, cleaning up this place, and now the Gym leader asks me to battle trainers here."
ImageMinccino Lv.32
Sing/Aqua Tail/Grass Knot/Wake-Up Slap
ImageDeerling Lv.30
Sunny Day/Synthesis/SolarBeam/Energy Ball
"Nah, okay, at least I've done what leader has asked. He just ask me to battle not to win, hope so."

Belle & Pa Debbie & Bernard
Debbie: "Yihaa!! Pa, I want to battle!"
Bernard: "Okay, dear"
ImageMaractus Lv.32
Wood Hammer/Bounce/Spikes/Petal Dance
ImageZebstrika Lv.33
Double Kick/Shock Wave/Flame Charge/Stomp
Debbie: "Wh-What?? I lose?"
Bernard: "Sshhh.... you win, kid!"

Pokemon Breeder ♀ Anita
"My Pokemon may look weak, but with many Pokemon, I can beat you!"
ImageServine Lv.36
Vine Whip/Leaf Blade/Leaf Tornado/Iron Tail
ImageCottonee Lv.32
GrassWhistle/Energy Ball/Sunny Day/Solarbeam
ImageCottonee Lv.32
Natural gift/Energy Ball/Sunny Day/Solarbeam
ImageCottonee Lv.32
Grass Knot/Energy Ball/Sunny Day/Solarbeam
ImageCottonee Lv.32
Worry Seed/Energy Ball/Sunny Day/Solarbeam
ImageCottonee Lv.30
Beat Up/Energy Ball/Sunny Day/Solarbeam
"Gahhh... I lose.... Congrats! You can face our leader now!"

Last edited by Infernape77 on Tue May 10, 2011 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 09, 2011 9:21 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

@ Fifaking = Nice to see you drop by to show off your wonderfully done Champion, Swords Dance + Dragon Dance Haxorus is my favorite to be honest & I have no critique on it except for the very large level range as in, it starts out very low at LV61 & then jumps to eventually be LV70, I am just nitpicking here but I still needed to mention it, even if for no reason at all...

@ GofD = Glad you did cause I like that facility so much, it's like a quick draw contest, the faster you are, the better the reward even & oh, I read the Background & it is quite entertaining to say the least, truly shows the good side of karma now doesn't it?...

@ Infernape77 = Her rematch team will probably be hell on wheels to deal with to say the least considering Excadrill alone & umm, nice to add to the rise of the Male Grass Gym Leader Type there, I like it alot, Minto is actually quite challenging & I can't wait to see the trainers when they are finished...

Anywho, on to what turned out to be 1 of my favorite Gym Leaders to recreate, the wannabe veteran of war, Xavier & his blades of steel, literally...

Name = Xavier
Gender = Male
Age = 53
Attire = He wears a white uniform shirt under a jet black vest with jet white uniform pants all under a long jacket that's jet black & is not zipped or buttoned up...

Theme = Steel
City = (?)
Badge = Blade Badge (?)
Bonus = $6000 + TM - Swords Dance (?)

Pokemon Team;

1. Pawniard / Male / LV? / Defiant
Moveset = Metal Claw / Faint Attack / Hone Claws / Pursuit
Item = None

2. Excavalier / Male / LV? / Overcoat
Moveset = Twineedle / Peck / Pursuit / Fury Attack
Item = None

3. Steelix / Male / LV? / Sturdy
Moveset = Iron Tail / Bulldoze / Smack Down / Rock Polish
Item = None

4. Bisharp / Male / LV? / Defiant
Moveset = Metal Claw / Snarl / Rock Poish / Psycho Cut
Item = None

Additional notes = I really had a blast making this one, it has all pokemon with blades & Excavalier who I couldn't say no to no matter how strong it is though it did bring up a question of, should I add Accelgor to Aegis' pokemon or not but that is for another time, I also got a legit strategy going for every pokemon which is exactly what Xavier would have prepared being 1 of the most aggressive but 1 of the most tactical Gym Leaders as well so it all comes together I guess, Oh & again, the (?) symbol indicate something that is subject to change & can show up anywhere that isn't under Pokemon Team as anything that IS under Pokemon Team is always now & forever subject to change...

Shaud = Page 16
Aegis = Page 17 (Current)
Xavier = Page 17 (Current)

Last edited by Lawence Codye on Fri May 13, 2011 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 09, 2011 1:33 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The Second Facility: THE BATTLE UNIVERSITY!

Located South West of the Battle Subway.

The Battle Univerity was created by the Unova University with funding from the Sinnoh Battle Factory. The purpose of the Battle University is to discover the methods trainers use to win battles. To do this they us a stated of the art digital battle simulator, using the same tech as the Poke Shifter.

UNIQUE RULES:

-Trainers will choose three Pokes from a selection of 9. The pokemon will all be stage one pokes, with 31 Iv's in all stats and no Ev's. All pokes will be set to either lvl 50 or 100.

-Traniers will gain credit after each win. Credits can be used to Evolve(100 credits), change the nature(50 credits), distripute Ev's(10credits=50 Ev's or 1 credit= 1EV), Change ability (50 credits)( DW abilites are not available) and change moves (Egg moves are not avaiable)(25 credits per move). Items Credit cost depends on the item.

-If the trainer wins 7 matches in a row, the team will be saved for the next visit. If the player loses a match, the team will be deleted and the trainer wil have to start again.

-Thr trainers opponets wil have max Ev's in one stat depending on the trainers type (EX. Bicyclists= Max speed Ivs)

FRONTEIR BRAIN- HEADMASTER SASHA
Female
20ish

Backround: Born in Kanto, Sasha and her family moved to the Unova region when she was 8. Sasha was alwasy fascinated by the relationship between trainer and pokemon during battle. She studied many battles and ad many battles herself. She was accepted into the Unova University at the age of 16, to study battle strategys and battle relationships. She is at the top of her class. She had such good marks that she was givent he title of HeadMaster after only a year. She now studys in the Battle Univerity. Trainer wil be amazed by her knowledge of battles and her Beauty (Just be sure to be amazed by her beauty AFTER the battle and not during).

Sasha makes sure to cover her pokemosn type weaknesses. Trainers challeging her should do the same.

FIRST ENCOUNTER: Will appear as challeneger #21. Pokes will have 252 Evs in two stats and 6 Ev's in one stat.

Pokes

Skarmory lvl 50/100 female
Impish nature
Sturdy ability
Item Leftovers

Spikes
Roar
Sandstorm
Roost

Will use Spikes on the first turn, Sandstorm om second then Roars through the opponets pokes, Will Roost to restore health.

Swampert lvl 50/100 female
Adamant nature
Torrent Ability
Item Leftovers

Waterfall
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Brick Break

Covers Skarmory's Electric and Fire weakness. Waterfall for fire types and earthquake for Electric types. Stone edge and Brick Break for power.

Infernape lvl 50/100 male
Jolly Nature
Blaze Ability
Item Sitrus Berry

Flare Blitz
Close Combat
Poison Jab
Shadow Claw

Flare Blitz for stab and power Poison Jab and Shadow claw for type coverage. (covers swamperst gras weakness)

BP unpon defeat: 10BP

Second Encounter: Will appear as challenger # 42. POkes will have 252 Ev's in two stats and 6 Evs in one.

Swanna lvl 50/100 female

Timid Nature
Ability Big Pecks
Item red card

Roost
Hurricane
Toxic
Hidden power (ground)

Roost for healing. Curent poke affected by toxic. Hurricane and HP are used depending on the current opponets poke.

Hippowdon lvl 50/100 female
Ability Sandstream
Nature ???
Item Leftovers

Earthquake
Fire Fang
Protect
Giga Impact

Earthquake for stab. Fire fang for gras and Ice. Protect for a fre leftovers. Giga ipact for the rest. (covers swanna's Electric weakness)

Raichu lvl 50/100 Female
Timid nature
Ability Static
Item Balloon

Thunderbolt
Grass knot
thunderwave
Focus blast

Thunder Bolt for stab. Grassknot for ground types. Focus blast fro steels. Thunderwave for paraylasis. (Covers Hippodowns Water weakness)

BP upon defeat: 20 BP

Tue May 10, 2011 6:32 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Thanks for all the compliments on the gyms, people. Finished the ground gym, next one coming up is poison. I'm also about to go back and change them all so the gym leaders actually speak and have more detail about the leader in general.

Wed May 11, 2011 9:40 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Gym Leader Pattern:
1. Dark - Page 16
2. Bug - Page 17
3. Flying - Page 17
4. Electric - Page 17
5. Ground - Page 17
6. Grass - Page 17
7. Poison
8. Psychic
Hmm... seems no one know that I edit my post =P (except xerovene)

And here ya the 1st Gym trainers and re-post the Gym Leader as well ^^
===FIRST GYM===

Name= Arthur ♂
Type= Dark
City/Town= Imshade Town
Badge= Howl Badge
Money and TM= 1400Poke and TM Hone Claws
Item on Bag= Super Potion and Potion

"Hum....... I've been waiting for you, long ago even since before you born. Yes, you're my faithful challenger, you know. I can predict what will happen with just watching on the moon, and today's moon tell me that you'll lose!"

"Huh? Y-You....... My predictions on you were wrong! Y-You....... Huh, forget about the prediction, and now I fight you even more serious"

"You....... Well, I don't like to say this, but... you win! Congrats! Take this badge, Howl Badge!"
Party:
Image Purrloin Lv.13 ♂
Faint Attack
Fury Swipes
Hone Claws
Assist
Starategy: Purrloin will attack with his Faint Attack. When needed, he'll use Hone Claws to increase his Attack and Accuracy, and then use Fury Swipes after that. When you use fight-type Pokemon, he use Assist, and there's a big chance the Aerial Ace will out. Arthur may use Potion or Super Potion.

Image Zorua Lv.16 ♂
--x Held Item: Oran Berry
Hone Claws
Foul Play
Aerial Ace
Faint Attack
Strategy: Zorua will use Foul Play first, try to use weakest Pokemon you have here. And then, he'll use Aerial Ace or Faint Attack, depends on the Pokemon you're using. When he's exhausted, he'll use oran Berry. Arthur may use Potion or Super Potion.

The gym was designed like a dungeon with moon's faces on the walls of the gym. There's no specific challenge, you just need to keep walking, although it'll took awhile, because you may found wild Pokemon, so it's always preferred to have many potions on your bag so you can keep your Pokemon stay in shape.

Wild Pokemon=
Image Lillipup - 25% - All Day - All Season - Lv. 5-7
Image Woobat - 10% - Daytime -All Season - Lv. 6-10
Image Woobat - 50% - Nighttime -All Season - Lv. 6-11
Image Purrloin - 65% - Daytime - All Season - Lv.10-11
Image Purrloin - 25% - Nighttime - All Season - Lv.11

Trainers=

Lady Gina
"Please don't disturb me..... I say, please don't disturb me........ I SAY, DON"T DISTURB ME! Okay, if what you want is battle, then beat me!"
Image Purrloin Lv.11
Pursuit/Attract/Scratch/Hone Claws
Image Lillipup Lv.12
Pursuit/Bite/Roar/Yawn
"Wild Pokemon that Gym Breeders have bred here were weak, my Lillipup lose with ease...."
(hint hint, wild Lillipup here has the same moveset with her Lillipup)

Pokemon Breeder ♂ Tren
"I bred all wild Pokemon in this gym!"
Image Lillipup Lv.5
Pursuit/Bite/Roar/Yawn
Image Lillipup Lv.6
Pursuit/Bite/Roar/Fire Fang
Image Lillipup Lv.8
Pursuit/Bite/Roar/Thunder Fang
Image Lillipup Lv.11
Pursuit/Bite/Roar/Ice Fang
"Ah, you win.... but I'm still proud that I've bred Pokemon here!"

Thu May 12, 2011 7:44 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Lasp City, Poison gym of the Oren Region.

The gym has two walls of poison gas. You have to search the gym for hidden switches to shut the gas valves so you can walk through the gym.

Snake Tamer David (yeah I just made a new kind of trainer)
"Taming snakes takes incredible patience and will-power! They can be quite violent!"
{seviper} lvl 28
Crunch/Glare/Poison Tail/Wrap
{arbok} lvl 29
Crunch/Ice Fang/Acid/Glare
"I lost control! I need to be more patient. . ."

Worker Anthony
"I work in the sewers. I caught my pokemon down there!"
{grimer} lvl 27
Mud Bomb/Sludge/Minimize/Poison Gas
{swalot} lvl 30
Toxic/Body Slam/Amnesia/Sludge
"Maybe the sewer isn't the best place to get pokemon. . ."

---------------------------------
Leader Britney
Appearance: Short, dark hair. White tank-top and black jeans. Dark-skinned, but not black, more middle-eastern skin tone.

"Poison type pokemon are known to be rather frail, but I believe I've found the perfect way to counter it's weaknesses!"
{nidoking} lvl 28
Double Kick/Bulldoze/Poison Jab/Swagger
Uses swagger to confuse and because hey, if they hit with a physical attack they'll end up poisoning themself from Nidoking's poison point anyway. Then attacks with the most effective attack. Priority goes Poison jab, then bulldoze, then double kick.
{crobat} lvl 30
Wing Attack/Cross Poison/Confuse Ray/Bite
Opens with confuse ray. Uses most effective attack. Priority of cross poison, wing attack, bite. Bite is mostly there for psychic types.
{gengar} lvl 32
Toxic/Venoshock/Mean Look/Confuse Ray
Traps with mean look, then confuses and toxics. Then just spams venoshock. Re-does confusion when it wears off. So basically he's screwed against steel types.
{skuntank} lvl 35
Slash/Crunch/Acid Spray/Flamethrower
Depends on if fire or normal is more effective. If it's normal then skuntank proceeds to spam slash. If it's fire then it uses acid spray three times to bring down the opponents Spec Def as low as it goes, then spams flamethrower. If they're equal then flamethrower takes priority. Crunch is used if it's more effective than both others, mostly for psychics and rocks.
"You really got around my strategy! Congratulations, you've earned the Sludge badge!"

Rewards: Sludge Badge, Toxic TM.

Last edited by xerovene on Sun May 15, 2011 8:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu May 12, 2011 8:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next