It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 this would be cool for a Generation 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

ok id like how the 2ed gen you could go back to the 1st and redo some stuff there but what if that would do series were u get to go to all 5 Region.
It would be a bit long but dang cool I would 100% get this who els thk this would be a great series for pokemon?

Sun May 29, 2011 9:44 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Yeah i have also thought that too! Or a in some other way, like that you experiences the regions in the streak Ash is experiencing it in the series. :D Like playing through the regions etc. one by one, and there are like some "special events" from the tv show is in the games too :D

Kinda like pokémon Yellow, which was made more like the tv show, with pikachu and the orginal Team Rockets; Meowth, Jessie and James etc.

And when they have cleared Kanto pokemon league, they travel to johto, etc. And then they cna travel between the regions if they want too. But the Pokemon still were only avaliable in that region until cleared the league, in that region?

That would be an awesome game!:D I had totally bought that, even I'm playing on my sisters DS !:D x)

edit: btw i found an kinda same topic which is more populated. just sayin

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=766

Mon May 30, 2011 6:34 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

hmm didnt know about the other post. I alway wanted to see this but dint thk i ever will lol

Mon May 30, 2011 7:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

firekknight wrote:
hmm didnt know about the other post. I alway wanted to see this but dint thk i ever will lol

Don't worry about it, this topic comes up a lot more than most people would think. I would like the idea of a huge adventure, but, as I and others have said, it will never happen. Mostly from a business standpoint, and some issues that would crop up with things like leveling. The biggest one that I personally see is, you know how after you beat a region's 8th gym, your pokemon are usually around levels 40-50, right?? Well, how are you going to handle having FOUR more regions after that?? Eventually, the levels would have to be so high that it would get effing ridiculous. It can really only work for two regions interconnected, unfortunately. But nonetheless, we can always dream :D

Mon May 30, 2011 7:42 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I really liked how they gave us many more powerful trainers than in past games with this Generation. I am looking forward to future games with multiple regions with trainers whose Pokémon are super powerful!

Mon May 30, 2011 10:57 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

rex09 wrote:
Don't worry about it, this topic comes up a lot more than most people would think. I would like the idea of a huge adventure, but, as I and others have said, it will never happen. Mostly from a business standpoint, and some issues that would crop up with things like leveling. The biggest one that I personally see is, you know how after you beat a region's 8th gym, your pokemon are usually around levels 40-50, right?? Well, how are you going to handle having FOUR more regions after that?? Eventually, the levels would have to be so high that it would get effing ridiculous. It can really only work for two regions interconnected, unfortunately. But nonetheless, we can always dream :D

Whilst I agree that it will never happen, it just wouldn't really work, hypothetically speaking, if it were to happen, then surely then would do it pretty much like the anime. As in, you finish Kanto, you get to take 1 Pokemon with you (they would more likely make it a Pokemon Egg so you don't rock up at Falkners gym with a Lvl 80 Mewtwo or something) and then pick up your starter in Johto and continue. Obviously following the same routine through all the other regions.

And am I the only one that would be slightly annoyed if they did this? I haven't bought Yellow, Blue, Silver, Ruby, Emerald, Pearl, White, Colleseum, Battle Revolution, Stadium, Ranger, and whatever the Mystery Dungeon games were called for them to suddenly go, "You know all these games we made over the years, did you know we could of just threw them all together in the first place?".

Tue May 31, 2011 12:53 am
THE POWER IS ON!

I would never want a game like this. It sounds redundant and tedious as hell for the reasons the posts above mine pointed out, and it would be a logistics nightmare. At this point I don't care about Pokemon as an RPG game, so adding more goose chases and generic road blocks to my journey in the form of Gym Leaders/Elite Four would only stall me from doing the things I LIKE in the Pokemon games (collecting, grinding, Wi-fi battling).

Tue May 31, 2011 1:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]