It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Which Poke'mon should be taken out of Pokemon? 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

{unown u} {unown n} {unown o} {unown w} {unown n} {unown i} {unown s} {unown u} {unown s} {unown e} {unown l} {unown e} {unown s} {unown s} {unown !}

(in proper english: UNOWN IS USELESS!)

Art page. I shall draw every single Pokemon and there is nothing you can do to stop meMUHAHAHA *ahem*

Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:12 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

IMO Dunsparce should go exstinct, correct me if im wrong but that pokemon has no purpose what so ever....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/url]

Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:35 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

NJ_Spaniard wrote:
IMO Dunsparce should go exstinct, correct me if im wrong but that pokemon has no purpose what so ever....

Welcome, by the way. And Dunsparce does have a purpose: to be ridiculed. What would you make fun of if not Dunsparce? Stunfisk?

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3