It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Least Favorite Pokemon? 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

What is your least favorite pokemon? For me, its Bidoof. I hate the way it looks. I hate the noise it makes. I just don't like it.

How about you?

Name: Erik
Friend Code: 1160 9109 9627

Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:46 pm
PROBATION
PROBATION

My least favorite Pokemon will have to be Bidoof as well because when i EV train my pokemon, im looking for wild Starly and the only Pokemon that appears is Bidoof, Bidoof, Bidoof!!!, i only use them to EV train Happiny though...

Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:37 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

D:

It's just so FUGLY, and it completely ruins the concept of the three linked Magnemite to make a new creature. This things has one dominant over the others, which makes it not a Magnemite.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:39 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Croagunk. It's so ugly D:

Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:39 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

Kanto: Starmie
Johto: Wobbuffet
Hoenn: Kyogre
Sinnoh: Gallade
Overall most hated: Gallade

I absolutely hate Starmie. There is no going back. The only thing that could come close in Kanto is Chansey, but even CHANSEY is not that bad. To me it is the cancer that killed Pokemon Stadium, I had to bring something to SPECIALLY counter it or it was going to **** my face off.

Wobbuffet is very close to being bumped off my list for Blissey, but honestly I do hate it more. If you've ever battled Wobbuffet in generation 3 or 4 you'll know what I mean: especially when it appears out of no where to end your 70 win streak in Hoenn Battle Tower. It just can't be countered, it has a trick for everything, including status and stat upping. All it needs is Encore, Safeguard, Mirror Coat, Counter, massive HP, and Shadow Tag to ruin your life.

Kyogre's hatred did not come to realization until mid 2005 on a program called NetBattle. It seems like I got pitted against all the idiots with teams of Latios/Mewtwo/Kyogre/Deoxys/Mew/Rayquaza, and Kyogre was always the worst of them all for me. Also, it outranks Groudon by a lot, which is disappointing because I had Ruby Version.

Gallade should not exist. It only exists because little boys secretly thought Gardevoir was their favorite Pokemon, but it was too girly. Don't get me wrong: Gardevoir is cool, despite its **** up fanbase. Gallade, on the other hand, is NOT cool simply because it's a male version of a Pokemon that was insanely popular in generation 3. I never once thought Gallade was as significant to generation 4 like Gardevoir was to generation 3, which makes it a little cooler, but still completely unnecessary. And ugly.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:43 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Krisp wrote:
Sinnoh: Gallade
Overall most hated: Gallade

Gallade should not exist. It only exists because little boys secretly thought Gardevoir was their favorite Pokemon, but it was too girly. Don't get me wrong: Gardevoir is cool, despite its **** up fanbase. Gallade, on the other hand, is NOT cool simply because it's a male version of a Pokemon that was insanely popular in generation 3. I never once thought Gallade was as significant to generation 4 like Gardevoir was to generation 3, which makes it a little cooler, but still completely unnecessary. And ugly.

:( :( :(

I'd have to say... Let me think... I'd have to say, probably Phione. Phione has absolutely no logistical game purpose whatsoever. Phione is basically a weaker form of Manaphy, only obtained by breeding it with a Ditto. Who on earth is going to breed their Manaphy to get a weaker Pokémon in the form of Phione that can't even evolve?!

Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:57 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I've always had a bias against any and all legendary pokemon. ^_^;;

I just have always felt that they look kinda weird, are way too powerful, and take no skill at all to train. Everybody has these things, and they're not even that interesting. I usually refuse to use them in my games. XD

Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:27 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
My least favored pokemon would be by Generation;

Gen I = {seaking} {dragonite} {mewtwo} - Seaking because out of all the Water Pokemon I have used, want to use or though about using to some avail, it was not one of them. Dragonite because Lance's was just hell to deal with in RGBY seeing as Articuno was about the only really good Ice Type back then & because...this is the pokemon I get when 1 of the most beautiful & cute pokemon, Dragonair evolves, blastemy! Finally, Mewtwo because I'm sorry but no pokemon should be that damn hard to catch as it was in RGBY...it was truly hell to catch & also because It is a clone of a pokemon & gets to be an actual pokemon with it's own Dex number thus is actually acknowledged by the Human Race of the Pokemon World as an actual Pokemon I mean in a way Porygon is a good argument here but it is a original creation, not something made specifically with another's DNA & labeled as a Pokemon in every way, in that case, WTF is this about?...

Gen II = {wobbuffet} {scizor} {kingdra} - Want to know what I hate about Wobbuffet, look at previous post & then you will know, alot better then if I even told you. Scizor on the other hand I don't like because of some things I heard about it pertaining to competitive battling, so broken is my response to those things I won't repeat. Finally, Kingdra, Kingdra, Kingdra...you I hate so damn much I going to move on the why instead of expressing something I most likely can't...Typing & though not really high, somewhat high Stats make it simply hell as an opponent in most curcumstances(at least ingame) & with all this it only gets 1, 1 weakness, seriously!...

Gen III = {slaking} {milotic} {regice} = Where to start, oh of course, Slaking...this is simple, I don't like slaking cause after evolving from that pretty much kick ass pokemon Vigoroth, it becomes this lazy excuse of a threat with that absolutely stupid ability known as "Traunt", enough said. Next...heheh, is Milotic & why well because it is responsible for most likely my only actual loss of a battle in RSE & is outrageously strong with it's ability & then with the weather effect caused by Rain Dance as well, not even Grovyle could do this battle without needing to do it a second time even using Leaf Blade!...truly something for me to dispise. Finally, Regice I just do not like & that's a damn shame since it's the very symbol of my favorite type in pokemon(in a way) "Ice"...it however turned out to look like some kind of stupid ice rock or ice metal robot or something to that effect...one of the ugliest pokemon I have ever seen & without question the single ugliest Ice Type pokemon I have ever seen...

Gen IV = {garchomp} {hippowdon} {probopass} = Now to the current Gen, Garchomp is just too powerful as an opponent whenever you first meet it ingame, this is period, be it Cynthia's Dragon Rushing 1 or a Battle Frontier Garchomp which is most likely always hell to deal with since you can't get a level advantage against it unless you are lucky enough to only see it in the Battle Hall, this dragon is just not flawed enough considering how it turned out specs wise...even using it on my team, I don't get much of any of these benefits until pretty much after story which just makes it worse. Hippowdon, let's see...oh, it's a hippo, it's doing the Diglett thing only with sand not actual dirt/ground & put simply, I just do not like this pokemon & never will, it's design just doesn't appeal to me what so ever. Lastly, Probopass, I am just going to say find the thread that asking what is the ugliest pokemon & my post there will explain this, I am just not talking about this cataclysm of creation anymore...that's it, I'm done with this post...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:46 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The worst pokemon ever I'd think would be....shroomish. I just think its so ugly. But breloom is better.

The worst legendary....Option 1: Phione Option 2: Deoxys

And I despise Flareon.

sad but rad

Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:29 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Come one! Come all! Pick a number! Any number 252-493! :I

(there are exceptions, but i'm to lazy to pick them out of the rough)

Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:25 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Any of the pokemon who move randomly around the region, but especially Latios/Latias. I mean, i have to get lucky just to find you once, and then it flees even if asleep. Ugh. I get mad thinking about it.

Act Like you know.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:49 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

This POS Image

Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:39 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Seaking, for being a creature whose very essence cries out for its debilitating uselessness
Wobbuffet, need I continue?
Salamence, for being an unnecessarily overpowered creation whose sole purpose appears to be to force Dragonite into complete obsoleteness

I completed the Nuzlocke Challenge,give it a go!
FC (Rackham): 2751 3755 8475 (HG)

Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:39 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Physalis wrote:
What is your least favorite pokemon? For me, its Bidoof. I hate the way it looks. I hate the noise it makes. I just don't like it.

How about you?

Bidoof is possibly the best late-game sweeper. You send it out with the nickname "TROLL FACE" and your opponent leaves.

My least favorite is probably that Dusclops evolution, whatever on earth it's called. It's ugly, sounds really bad, and is just kinda pointless.

Shameless Self Advertisement?

Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:00 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

{arceus} God of Pokemon...how creative.

There are many Pokemon I dislike from Sinnoh, mostly the new evolutions and the legendaries.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:28 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

{shedinja}

It's ugly, often useless, and the Battle Frontier trainers ALWAYS fight you with it when you can't defeat it.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:58 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

{arceus} come on why even add this thing nothing should have a possiblility of all types(most of my friends use this thing and one has even gone so far as to remove its ability to max out its stats this thing is a pure tank)
{giratina} ok i dont hate giritina i hate shadow force breaking through my protecting gallade ready to kill a poison type arceus in a double battle
{wobbuffet} and the rest of those destiny bond users and wobs sole role as a counter to everything
{shedinja} so little weaknesses zero damge (least i tend to be a psychic and dark trainer)
{dialga} i never have hit this thing hard it sucks steel and dragon why mix the two types with the best stats
almost everybody from gen 4 give or take a few guys
{regigigas} felt like adding him onto the list slow start making him suck at life for about 5 turns nothing lasts 5 turns in almost any battle

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:53 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

defenitely {nosepass} he has no point of EXISTING

Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:39 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Zubat-Golbat-Crobat

They are just SO friggin annoying. Especially when a comp is using them -__-

Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:44 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Kanto: {electrode} {persian} {chansey} hate these 3 with a passion

Jhoto: {dunsparce} I hate this freakin thing lol

Hoenn: {feebas} {illumise} {plusle}

Sinnoh: {purugly} {kricketot} :/ ???? cnt think of anymore

Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:07 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I don't see what the fuss is with Wobbuffet, but then, I have a trick scarf Mismagius on my battle tower team so its slightly easier to deal with. But as I say, fight fire with fire. Wobbuffet is amazing in the later stages of the Battle Tower (in the earlier stages, you have no idea what move your opponent will use), and I use it when I tire of the Trick Grudge strategy.

Anyway, least favourite by far is Happiny {happiny}. It looks nothing like Chansey and Blissey, except being pink and white. It doesn't even have a real egg in its pouch, its a rock. And it's a terrible addition to the annoying pink special wall family. It has 100 base HP and 65 special defence, which is ridiculously underpowered compared to Chansey and Blissey, even as a pre-evo. And when I try to make it useful competitively, I use it as my receiver in my special attack and speed passing baton pass team. The result? +6 special attack Shadow Ball, doing 58% damage on Cresselia >.>

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:56 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Flame sheild activated, I may get flamed for this but the 4 pokemon I hate the most are
{tyranitar} overrated final evolution it has far too many weaknesses, people and fantards always say it's the best but I've never used one because I abhor it's typing and always rip it for it's abysmal typing of rock dark
{blissey} well lets just say too many run ins with assholes with blisseys competitively 3rd gen, aside from that there is no issue
{gallade} Fan service in action and I dislike it strongly Gardevoir was good enough as is I think is not nearly as practical as medicham
{happiny} now chansey has a pointless preform that sucks attack and defense are 5 sp. atk 15 it is slow forget the exact # and sp. def is really bad

Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:26 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Aquadude wrote:
Flame sheild activated, I may get flamed for this

No need to worry, it's just opinion, there's nothing wrong with it.

I do agree that people overrated Tyranitar for the same reason you do.
And i'm also agree that Blissey and Happiny are not good, because they're annoying. I'm a big fan of Special Sweeper and this pokemon is one of the most hated pokemon.
However, i strongly disagree what did you said about Gallade. It's one of my favorite pokemon, and i think that it is a decent sweeper.

And, my least favorite pokemon are most of the legendary pokemon. I never used a legendary pokemon before, and when i used it, the game became so boring.
I don't really think that {wobbufet} was annoying, maybe because most of my pokemon have the increasing stat moves.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:50 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Gallade and Jynx. Not gonna lie.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:54 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Purugly and Golbat/Zubat. Golbat/Zubat are the most annoying ingame pokemon ever!! Crobat is AWESOME though. Purugly has no use as a pokemon and is ugly, I mean, its even in the name, purUGLY. Come on.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next