It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 My complete idea for a new Gen (Finished) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Oh nice, I like your electric T-Rex! :)
~Thunderfang will be powerful!

Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:55 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@ ChillBill- Hmmm, how about...... A 50% chance to increases its and is allies move's Priority by one and a 50% chacne to decreases the move's priority by one stage? Would that help any you think?

@GhostPony- Thanks! Im glad you like it!

Okay, today is the release of the last 8 new Pokemon!

Wizly Brown Version Only

Type-Psychic

Speices-Humanoid/??

Description- Looks like a long purple Wiazrds robe with a Purple Wizards Hat. There seems to be no since of hands in its Long sleeves. All hat can be seen are 2 yellow Glowing eyes.

Pokedex- A mysterious being. No one knows whats under the cloak, since no one has been able to remove it.

Ability- Trace

Stats-HP(AVERAGE)
ATTACK(HORRID)
DEFENSE(HORRID)
SP.ATTACK(ABOVE AVERAGE)
SP.DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SPEED(AVERAGE)

Necrous Trade Wizly to Gray Version and lvl it

Type-Psychic/Dark

Species- Raven

Description- Is a black Human sized Raven. It is wearing a Tattered and Torn Purple Robe, and a shredded Wizard's hat. Its wings are used in a hand like fashion, as it's left wing is holding an orb, and in it's right a staff. Its eye's are a dull white, that seem to peice the soul of those it looks at.

Pokedex- A Pokemon who has turned to the dark arts. It's heart seems to be filled with hatred.

Ability- Resurection

Simple- This Pokemon will heal itself if it faints.
Detailed- Single Battle: If this Pokemon Faints, It will revive itself with half its max HP. It will receive a 1 stage boost to Attack and Sp.Attack, and a 6 stage decrease to Defense and Sp.Defense. It will also be uncontrollable. This ability will only activate ONCE.

Double triple battle: If an ally faints, that Pokemon will be revived with 1 HP, and will have a 1 stage boost to Attack and Sp.Attack, as well as a 6 stage decrease to Defense and Sp.Defense. It will NOT be be able to attack the following turn. Its ability will be replaced with truant, and will be uncontrollable. (This Ability will only activate ONCE PER POKEMON, even if you use revive on a Previous Pokemon that was revived by this ability, it will NOT be affect by this ability again during the current battle).

*this ability cannot be copied or swapped via Skill swap.**
Stats-HP(AVERAGE)
ATTACK(HORRID)
DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(EXCEPTIONAL)
SP.DEFENSE(ABOVE AVERAGE)
SPEED(ABOVE AVERAGE)

Scaven Gray Version Only

Type- Dark

Species- Coyote

Description- Look like only the shadow of a Coyote, As it is just a black swirling mass. It has 2 glowing red eyes, Devoid of any emotion or feeling.

Pokedex- This Appears to be A Pokemon without a Heart. It Lives just to survive.

Ability- Run Away

Stats-HP(AVERAGE)
ATTACK(ABOVE AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(HORRID)
SP.DEFENSE(HORRID)
SPEED(AVERAGE)

Joyote Trade Scaven to Brown Version and Lvl it

Type- Dark/Electric

Species- Coyote.

Description- Is a Human sized Coyote. It walks around on its hind legs, with its feet wearing a crude pair of sandals. It is wearing a Dirty Yellow Robe and a Worn Brown Sack. The Pokemon's light blue eyes are Filled with joy and Happiness. The Pokemon's Fur is a Whiteish Gray Color.

Pokedex- It is said this Pokemon was able to find joy by walking from a far away place. It has an understanding of the Concept of Ki.

Ability- Ki

Simple- Electric type moves will always damage.
Detailed- Using the Opponents Pokemon Ki, it is able to hit Pokemon for Neutral Damage with electric type moves that would normally resist or that are Immune to electric type moves.

Stats-HP(ABOVE AVERAGE)
ATTACK(ABOVE AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(ABOVE AVERAGE)
SP.DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SPEED(EXCEPTIONAL)

AND there you have it, your New Pokemon this made up Gen of mine. Tomorrow, I'll list the new moves of this gen!

[i]**Edit: Resurrection fixes.**

Last edited by GofD on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:23 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well, Strategize seems better that way...
The new bunch is quite good. Although Ressurection... Well, it's a bit too much, don't you think? Imagine e.g. a Tornadus-T rising like that. Combined with speed, it can OHKO everything. Perhaps you could restrict it to itself.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:19 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

ChillBill wrote:
Well, Strategize seems better that way...
The new bunch is quite good. Although Ressurection... Well, it's a bit too much, don't you think? Imagine e.g. a Tornadus-T rising like that. Combined with speed, it can OHKO everything. Perhaps you could restrict it to itself.

Ok, I got strategize fixed.

Now For Resurection. Ill keep it the way it is for normal battles. As i would like it to effect allies in double in triple battles, How does this sound:

In double and triple Battles, If an ally is revived VIA Resurection, that Pokemon (Along with the stat increases and Decreases), revives with only 1 Hp (instead of half), cannot attack on the following turn, and has its ability replaced with Truant.

Does that sound a bit better? Or do you think its still a little too much?

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:29 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

It's hard to say... This ability is unlike anything I've seen before, so I can't compare... The way you describe it, it's like some weird kind of Sturdy... Hmm... How about you keep it the way you last said? It sounds acceptable, I think.
Edit: Make it a +1 in SpAtk and SpDef instead of +2.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:46 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

ChillBill wrote:
It's hard to say... This ability is unlike anything I've seen before, so I can't compare... The way you describe it, it's like some weird kind of Sturdy... Hmm... How about you keep it the way you last said? It sounds acceptable, I think.
Edit: Make it a +1 in SpAtk and SpDef instead of +2.

So like I said in the post above yours? I think thats what you meant. I also clarrified it a bit during double battles and single battles, Namely that it will only activate once per Pokemon, even if you use a revive on it. I also added that it cant be copyed or swapped.
**EDIT! I forgot to include the changes to a few moves!

A Pokemon that is asleep due to rest, can not be affected by any more status conditions.

Wake Up slap will now cause Confusion after waking up a sleeping Pokemon.**

On to today's post, NEW MOVES! *round of applause*

Molt (Bug, other, Single target)

Base Power-N/A
Accuracy- N/A

Simple- Molts to restore HP and the cost of Defense.
Detailed- Molts its exo skeleton to Fully heal its Hp (does NOT heal status conditions). The users Defense and Sp. Defense are halved.

Iron Arm (Steel, physical, Single target)

Base Power- 95
Accuracy- 75

Simple- Lariats the target with an Iron arm.
Detailed- The opponent is hit by a lariat with an arm as hard as an Iron beam.

Lava Cannon (Fire, Special, Single target)

Base Power-80
Accuracy-100

Simple- Fires a ball of lava at the target.
Detailed- The opponent is shot at with a ball of Lava. 30% to cause a burn, 10% to flinch.

Glacial (Ice, Special, Multiple targets)

Base Power-100
Accuracy-100

Simple- Covers the feild under a sheet of ice.
Detailed- Covers the entire feild in Ice. Damages both allies and opponents.

Revenge seeds (Grass, other, single)

Base Power-N/A
Accuracy-85

Simple-Spreads harmful seeds on the opponents side
Detailed-Spreads Seeds on the opponents side. When ever the user is hit by a super-effective hit, the user of that attack takes damage equal to 1/8 its current HP. This move stacks with Leech seed.

Burn Powder (Grass, other, single target)

Base Power-N/A
Accuracy-75

Simple-Scatters dust to burn the target.
Detailed- Scatters dust that has a 100% chance to cause a burn if it hits.

Bone Buster (Fighting, physical, Single taget)

Base Power- 50
Accuracy-100

Simple- Throws a punch to break bones. Lowers speed.
Detailed- A punch is thrown to break the bones of it's opponent, lowers speed by one stage.

Mind Break (Psychic, Special, Single target)

Base Power-OHKO
Accuracy-30

Simple- Destroys the targets mind, making them faint.
Detailed- Destroys the opponents mind using its psychic powers. If this attack is successful, the Target faints.

Arctic Current (Water, Special, Single target)

Base Power-80
Accuracy-100

Simple- Hits the with arctic water. Chance to Freeze.
Detailed-Target is hit with freezing cold water to damage. 10% chance to freeze.

Deep Freeze (Ice, other, Single target)

Base Power- N/A
Accuracy-30

Simple-Instantly freezes the target.
Detailed-100% chance for freeze if this attack hits.

Boulder lift (Rock, other, Single target)

Base Power-N/A
Accuracy-N/A

Simple-Lifts a Rock to increase Attack.
Detailed- The pokemon lifts a boulder above its head, Increases it's attack stat by 2 stages but decreases its speed by one stage.

Flamerang (Fire, Physical, Single target)

Base Power-55
Accuracy-100

Simple- Throws a boomerang to hit twice. May damage the user.
Detailed- The user throws a boomerang made of Fire and hits the target twice. There is a 25% chacne the user will NOT chatch the boomerang, and receive damage.

Toxicity (Poison, other, single target)

Base Power-N/A
Accuracy-N/A

Simple-Raises the users SP.Attack.
Detailed- Raises the users Sp. attack by 2 stages.

Continental Drift (Ground, pyhsical, Single Target)

Base Power-85
Accuracy-85

Simple-Damages the Target, by moving the earths plates.
Detailed- Damages the opponent and its allies by moving the earths plates. In a rotation battle, the opponent is damaged and then the opponent is shifted to the right.

Surprise Strike (Dark, Physical, Single target)

Base Power-40
Accuracy-100

Simple- Launches a surprise attack.
Detailed- A dark type version of Quick Attack.

Soul exchange (Ghost, Other, Single Target)

Base Power-N/A
Accuracy-75

Simple-The User and the opponent switch souls.
Detailed- The user takes over the body of the opponent, and the opponents soul takes over the user. When you are selecting a move for use, you will be selecting the attack for the Opponents Pokemon (the body that the user took over). If the opponent faints (the Pokemon on your side) you also faint, and vice versa. When the souls return to there orignal body, there Hp changes to what it was in the OTHER body. This move Will only last a MAXIMUM of 5 turns. As the turns go on, the chances of switching bodies go up by 10%, starting at 10% for turn 1 (So, turn 1- 10% to switch back, turn 2- 20% to switch back, and so on and so forth. Of course after turn 5 the souls WILL return to there original body.)

Anti-Venom (Poison, Other, Single Target)

Base Power-N/A
Accuracy- 100

Simple- Grants immunity to being poisoned
Detailed- The user Bites the target, injecting Anti-Venmon, making the target Immune to the Poison status.

Overcharged (Electric, Special, Single target)

Base Power-140
Accuracy-90

Simple-Launches a mass of stored electrical energy.
Detailed- User lets use all of its Stored Electrical energy in on shot. Lowers Specail Attack by 2 stages.

Freezoxin (Poison, Special, Single target)

Base Power-50
Accuracy-95

Simple-Releases a Freezing gas.
Detailed- Releases a cold freezing gas, with a 10% chance to freeze. If the Pokemon is a grass or bug type, the Freeze chance increases to a 12% chance.

Scrape (Steel, Physical, Single Target)

Base Power-75
Accuracy-85

Simple-Scrapes its metal body against the target.
Detailed- The user scrapes its body against the opponent causing damage. If the user and the target are both Steel types, the user will receive 1/4 of the damage given to the target.

Parasite (Bug, Physical, Single Target)

Base Power-50
Accuracy-100

Simple- Latches on the target, and steals HP over time.
Detailed- The user bites and latches on to the opponent. The user NOR the opponet can switch. The Opponent loses 1/8 its current HP every turn. The User gains HP equal to the damage of the opponent.

CrossFire (Fire, Special, Singel Target)

Base Power-65
Accuracy-100

Simple- Hits the foe with a flaming X. High critical hit ratio.
Detailed- The foes is hit with a flaming X, Has a high critical hit ratio, and a low chance to burn (10% chance).

Metal Shine (Steel, Other, Single Target)

Base Power-N/A
Accuracy-N/A

Simple-Makes its Body shiny to lower accuracy.
Detailed- The user makes its Body incredably Shiny to lower the opponet's Accuracy by one stage. If the user is a Steel type, The drop in accuracy is 2 stages.

Tommorow, drum roll please....WILL BE THE FIRST PART OF THE WALK-THROUGH! If anyone has any questions about the moves, feel free to let me know.

**EDIT: Few changes made to a few moves. Iron Beam, is now Iron Arm**

Last edited by GofD on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:19 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Make Overcharge single-target and Continental Drift multiple-target (Overcharge is too strong for AoE, e.g. Draco Meteor is single target. Continental Drift sounds like something too big for being single). Remove the charge turn from Glacial, no need (see Earthquake). Bone Buster is exactly the same as Low Sweep with 10 less power. Just saying.
Overall, really good. Did you make them all or you used the fake Movedex?

Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:54 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

At first sight i thought 'Iron Beam' would be special as anything with beam in it is Signal Beam, Ice Beam ect. Read the description and see where your coming from there. I just see it may confuse people at first sights like myself.

Global Pokedex Team

ImageImageImage

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:40 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@ ChillBill- Aaaaah, ok, those moves have been fixed. I did make them all, I did Check out the fake movedex. I felt using other people's ideas Was impolite. However a few moves did Inspire.

@CrazyRazey- I see what you mean. I changed it to Iron Arm. That should help prevent confusion.

Today's Post is the start of my walk-through! HURRRAY!

After load screen and entering your name, rivals name, and the usual Prof doing the pokemon world introduction, You find yourself around a shrine and a fire. People are laughing, as in you can HEAR the laughter. The camera zooms across slowly, showing the shadows of figures around the fire. it comes to a stop of a child sitting on there fathers lap. An older mans voice is heard, about in there 30's

Do you know what that shrine is for?

The child shakes there head no. And the father smiles throwing some powder in the fire, the childs eyes Widen in amazement as figures appear in the fire. The mans voice is heard again.

Many, many,many years ago, before you were born. Even before I was born.....

The child giggles. And the father gives a chuckle.

Hey now, im not that old! Now where was I? ...... Oh yes, maaaaaannnny years ago, the two islands in the _________ region were one great land. People and Pokemon lived harmoniously. The land was guarded by 2 great wolf spirt pokemon......

The images of two great Wolfs appear in the flames and the child tightens his grip on the father.

These two Pokemon represented nature and technology. Man and Pokemon worked together to make new things to make day to day things easier. They also respected nature, not taking too much, and putting back when they took.

The flames shift to a violent war scene (violence that would bt allowed in a G rated game of course).

However the two wolfs didnt see eye to eye. Each of them beleived that there way was better, and the people rallied between one or the other. A great war broke out that threatened both the People and the Pokemon.

The flames then burst out, in a warm peacful type way.

The great wolf of this island felt the pain of the people and the pokemon. There were people who didnt understand why this war had to happen. Why the people and the Pokemon could just learn to understand the others way. They Prayed and asked the great wolf of our little ISland to due something. The great Wolf responded. Letting out an echoing roar, that drove the other two to a deep deep slumber. The Island was then split apart. Each Island then followed there own path. One being more technological the other more about nature.

The Fire dies down, and the child stares at the father. The father reaches into his pocket and pulls out a braclet. The child stares in wonder.

This brecelt was given to me by my father, and nowI give it to you.

He puts the bracelt on you and it glows a bit.

Screen fade.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PEACE ISLAND

You are now in your room, much like previous versions, there is a bed, Tv, and nintendo's current system. You are in bed faaaaast asleep. Until your mother comes running up the stairs.

(Insert your name here)! YOUR STILL IN BED? HURRY UP AND GET DRESS YOUR FATHER IS WAITING!

You fall out of bed, wearing your pickachu PJ's, as your mother hurrys back down the stairs. Using the amazing powers of spinning you change into your traveling clothes. Go down the stairs, then out the door.

You are now outside your house. If you walk straight ahead, there is a small shrine. To your right, the stairs to Victory road and the Pokemon league. Beside that, a Pokemon center. Around the shrine is 4 more houses, each belonging to the one of the E4(you can not enter the houses at the moment). Walk down past the shrine and houses to the dock where your mother and Father, and one of the profs are standing, depending on your version.

Mother: Well it took you long enough!

Father: Now now, dont be too hard on him/her. He/She probably was too excited to sleep

Professor Joshua or Maple: AH! So this is (insert your name here). I am Professor Joshua/ Maple. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Mother: Now Dear, since your gonna be helping your father by inspecting the ______ Island (in gray it will be left, brown right) While your father invests the other one. We thought it was about time you got your own Pokemon.

Father nods.

Father: That's right. Its time for you to have your own Pokemon journey.

The Proffesor walks up to you.

Professor Joshua or Maple: Your father asked me to bring you these 3 Pokemon. Chose one, and be nice to it. It will be with you for your entire journey.

A cut scene appears where Proffesor Joshua Opens a Sciency like container to revel 3 Pokeballs in Gray version. In brown version Proffesor maple will lift up a basket with 3 Pokeballs inside. Pick one and youll be asked to name it if you wish. Your mother then walks up to you.

Hear (insert your name here). Use this to keep in touch with your father and I.

You recive the PokeBerry! A quick explanation of it follows, then your mother and father register there numbers in it. Your father speaks.

Well....I guess we should get going. Now remember (insert your name here), Call me if you noticed any strange activity, Team (Tech for brown version, Dryad for gray version) seem to have increased there pressence. Be careful! Your Brother/Sister (Brother if you chose girl, Sister if you chose boy) will be waiting for you at the docks when you arrive.

Proffessor Joshua or Maple: Dont worry, Ill be staying with you until we get to the (left/right) Island

Mother: STAY SAFE SWEETY!

Father: As your father, I look forward to seeing you challenge me. As the Champion I also look forward to you challenging me. But remeber, you need to get the 8 gym badges first! Until then, TAKE CARE

Your father gets on to the boat on the right or left, depending on your verion, Right for Gray, left for Brown. You and the Proffesor get on the one opposite.
A cut scene shows the boats leaving and going over the open water, followed by a black screen and then comes back with you undocking at the port for the left or right Island with the Proffesor.

I will post the next bit on Monday. Everyone have a good weekend now!

Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:15 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Oooh, yeah, stay safe, sweetie!
Nice. Very nice. Can't wait 'till the next part!

Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:32 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Here is the next part of the walkthrough!

GRAY VERSION

Opal Port:

You and Professor Joshua arrive at Opal Port on the left Island. The port is at the southern tip of the Island. You and the Professor step off onto the dock and walk off it.

???: insert your name here in giant screaming caps locked letters

A person comes running up to you. Its your Older Brother/ Sister.

(Insert rival name here): IT TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH! DID YOU GET YOUR FIRST POKEMON? YOU DID! GOOD! LETS BATTLE!

BATTLE SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Professor Joshua: Sigh, I was hoping to give you a more detailed explanation on Pokemon battles before you Brother/ Sister showed up. Guess I only have time to tell you the basics

So the usual Pokemon Battle explanation is givem, get the opponents Pokemon Hp to 0, get all the opponents Pokemon's HP to 0 and you win. And of course your fighting the other starter that your starter is weak too.

Win phrase:
(insert rival name here): OH! Dont feel to hard on yourself! This is only your first Pokemon battle after all!

Lose phrase:
(insert rival name here): WOW! You just got your Pokemon and you two are already in sync!

After your pokemon battle your older sibling will heal your Pokemon back to full health.

(insert rival name here)- Wow, your Pokemon seems to really like you. But remember to treat it with lots of Love. When its injured, take it to a Pokemon center. And let it out of its Pokeball every so often! Anyways, Im gonna go challenge the Gym in Crateor Town! You should too! SEE YOU SOON!

They then run off and your left alone with the Prof.

Professor Joshua: (Insert your name here) While your challenging the gyms and looking around for suspicous activity, I have a favor to ask of you. This is a Pokedex. It registers the names all the Pokemon that you encounter, and adds the information on the Pokemon that you have caught. Ive been very busy lately, that I havent been able to get it filled. Id like you to do it for me.

You are then asked to answer yes or no. Answer yes. Answering no will just go into a endless loop of "are you sure". Once you say yes, you will be given the Pokedex App. YAY!

Professor Joshua: Thank you. Im sure you will see many Pokemon in your journey. Ill register my number with you as well. Call me anytime and ill evaluate your Pokedex.

The Prof walks off and your left alone. Opal Port is rather big, however its moslty filled with shipping containers. There are a few people, but talking to them will only offer the following response:

Get lost kid im busy

Apparently manners are unimportant. Anyways, walk towards the exit to the west. When your just about to exit you hear a commotion.

Old man: DOG DARN IT! WHYD WE HAVE TO TAKE THAT TECHNOHOOY DEATH TRAP! IM LATE DARN IT!

A man runs towards and pushes you out of the way. 2 ladies then walk towards you.

Old lady: My my my, he is offly rude isnt he! Im so sorry for his rudeness.

Lady: You arent hurt are you? What about your Pokemon? Here please take this.

The lady gives you a potion, then both the lady and old lady walks out the exit. Once they leave, walk out yourself.

Route 5a:

AND NOW YOUR JOURNEY REALLY BEGINS! Once you exit from Opal Port, a man waiting outside will walk up to you.

Man: CONGRATULATIONS! YOUR THE 1000 PERSON TO WALK OUT OF OPAL PORT! Here is your prize!

The man gives you 6 pokeballs.

Man: Be Sure to vist the Pokecenter in Vally Pass!

The man walks off. Continue West. Nothing but a few trees. Youll eventually come to a "L" in the road. To the north is Valley pass. To the west a patch of grass, about 4x4. A trainer is also in the grass, facing you. Which means, BATTLE!

Boy in grass: I just started my journey! what about you? [i]

The boy only has one Blobolt lvl 5. And it only knows Pound and sludge. A simple battle.

Win phrase:

[i]YAY! I DID IT!

Lose Phrase:

WOW! You must have been with your Pokemon a long time!

After the battle you can either go North or West into the grass. If you go into the Grass, you will Find::

GRASS PATCH ON ROUTE 5a:

Blobolt(Anytime)- lvl 3-4
Moves Known- Pound

Squirfold(Anytime)- lvl 3-4
Moves Known- Tackle

Murkrow(NightTime, 25% encounter rate)- lvl 3-4
Moves Known- Peck, Astonish

if you Go North, youll enter Valley Pass.

BROWN VERSION

Green Port:

You and Professor Maple arrive at Green Port on the right Island. The port is at the Northern tip of the Island. You and the Professor step off onto the dock and walk off it.

???: insert your name here in giant screaming caps locked letters

A person comes running up to you. Its your Older Brother/ Sister.

(Insert rival name here): IT TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH! DID YOU GET YOUR FIRST POKEMON? YOU DID! GOOD! LETS BATTLE!

BATTLE SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Professor Maple: OH! Your First Pokemon battle! Let me give you a little advice!

So the usual Pokemon Battle explanation is given, get the opponents Pokemon Hp to 0, get all the opponents Pokemon's HP to 0 and you win. And of course your fighting the other starter that your starter is weak too.

Win phrase:
(insert rival name here): OH! Dont feel to hard on yourself! This is only your first Pokemon battle after all!

Lose phrase:
(insert rival name here): WOW! You just got your Pokemon and you two are already in sync!

After your pokemon battle your older sibling will heal your Pokemon back to full health.

(insert rival name here)- Wow, your Pokemon seems to really like you. But remember to treat it with lots of Love. When its injured, take it to a Pokemon center. And let it out of its Pokeball every so often! Anyways, Im gonna go challenge the Gym in Ranch Town! You should too! SEE YOU SOON!

They then run off and your left alone with the Prof.

Professor Maple: (Insert your name here) May I ask a favor of you? This device is a Pokedex. It registers the names of your Pokemon you've seen and the information of the Pokemon youve caught. I've been really busy lately, But I want to know what kind of Pokemon live here. Do you think you can see what Pokemon live here for me?

You are then asked to answer yes or no. Answer yes. Answering no will just go into a endless loop of "are you sure". Once you say yes, you will be given the Pokedex App. YAY!

Professor Maple: THANK YOU! Im sure you will see many Pokemon in your journey. Ill register my number with you as well. Call me anytime and ill evaluate your Pokedex. STAY SAFE!

The Prof walks off and your left alone. Green Port is rather small, there are only a few shipping containers. There are a few people, but talking to them will only offer the following response:

WELCOME TO GREEN PORT!

A nice hearty welcome for our new journey. Head towards the exit to the east. You stop just before you leave as a group of three people walk by. A man in a black suit, gently moves you to the side. The other two walk out.

Black Suit man: My appologies. Please accept this

He gives you a Potion and walks out. After he leaves continue east to Route 5b.

Route 5b:

As you walk out, a rancher will walk up to you.

Rancher: A new Pokemon trainer needs new Pokemon!

He gives you six Pokeballs.

Rancher- Be sure to visit the Pokemon center in Meadow feild!

He walks off. Continue east. Youll see lost of pretty flowers. Bright blues, yellows and whites. Youll eventually reach a "L" in the road. to the east. a patch of grass 4x4. To the south Meadow feild. Oh yeah guess whats in the grass? TRAINER!

Little Girl: HI!

The trainer will have a lvl 5 Smolderbud. It only knows Stun spore and tackle.

Win Phrase:
YAY

Lose Phrase:
Aweeeeeeeeeee

Now what Pokemon are in the grass? Well im gonan tell you right now!!!!

GRASS PATCH ON ROUTE 5b::

Smolderbud(Anytime) lvl 3-4
Known Moves-Stun spore

Squirfold(Anytime)- lvl 3-4
Moves Known- Tackle

Cherubi(Day Time only) lvl 3-4
Moves-Morning Sun, Tackle

Continue south to Meadow feild!

Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:25 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Wow, nice! How do you make all this up? Do you sit for hours wrecking your brain, or they just come to you?

Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:13 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

By caps lock, I hope you're kidding. I like having my name look like a name.
Also, I suggest referring to the rival as Rival, not (insert rival name here). It'd probably be less mundane for you.

Goodbye
"

Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:37 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@ChillBill- Honestly, It mostly just comes to me. I sit down, type up on section for one version, then wait till tommorow for the next, giving me time to work out the main details.

@Samurott- Yes, your Brother/sister/rival, is gonna capslock your name when he/she sees you. And yeah, using Rival (Or maybe Brother/Sister) would be a bit better than what Ive been putting.

Next section:

GRAY VERSION

Valley Pass:

You exit from Route 5a, youll enter the starting of Valley Pass. Its mostly just a small area with a Pokemon Center to the right and to the north is the road of Valley Pass.

Enter the Pokemon Center if you so wish. To your right when you enter, is the Pokemart. But its not the standard counter and clerk. It sorta looks like an open conecempt store. There are special Pokeballs in glass enclosers and items on small shelves. Talk to the person in the Blue shirt. He will welcome you. You will then have four choices:

Buy- Will take you to the "buy" screen. It will be sperated into Items (such as the repels, escape rope), Pokeballs, Medicene, and Tm.
Sell- Sell items.
Deal of the day- The Pokemart empolyee Will give you the deal of the day. (X amount of y at Z price)
Bye- You leave.

To the left is a sort of lounge area. There is one person in this area.

Dude in lounge area: Soooooooo Comphy! I just feel like sitting here forever.

To the back is Pokemon center. I dont think I need to explain how the Pokemon center is used. Behind the Pokemon center up stairs is the WiFi area. Same set up as Gen V.

Exit the Pokemon Center and go north. You'll end up walking a narrow path (one square), with mountains on either side of you. The path you walk along is filled with "rock rubble". This is the mountain version of "grass". You will also encounter a few patches of grass. Following is a list of Pokemon you will find in Valley Pass's "rubble" and "grass" patches.

Rubble Patches on Valley Pass-

Machop(Anytime)- lvl 4-6
Known Moves-Leer, Low kick

Tikewoon(Anytime)- lvl 4-6
Known Moves-Tackle, Focus engery

Dunsparce(Anytime, rather Uncommon)- lvl 4-6
Known Moves-Defense Curl, Rage, Rollout

Ferroseed(DayTime only, Uncommon) -lvl 4-6
Known Moves-Harden, Tackle

Geodude(Anytime)- lvl 4-6
Known Moves-Defense Curl, Tackle, Mudsport

Grass Patches on Valley Pass:

Ferroseed(Daytime only, Uncommon)- lvl 4-6
Known Moves-Harden, Tackle

Spearow(Anytime)- lvl 4-6
Known Moves- Growl, Peck, Leer

Vullaby(Anytime) lvl 4-6
Known Moves-Leer, Gust, Fury Attack

As you walk along the narrow path, you wont run into any trainers. It is only 1 square wide, so there isnt any room. Youll eventually come to a wider area. As soon as you enter you are challenged by a Hiker.

Hiker: AHAHAHA! Ill conquer any mountain!

The Hiker will have 3 Geodude's(Defense Curl, Tackle, Mudsport)). They rang in lvl from 5-7.

Win Phrase:

AHAHAHA! ILL CONQUER ANY MOUNTAIN!

Lose Phrase:

AHAHAHAAH!.....Oh man am I bushed.....

You will notice that the open area has two levels. You are in the middle of the lowest lvl, it is filled with "rubble" patches and large stones. To your right and left are stairs. The stairs on the left are blocked by 2 people. Talking to them will result in the following message:

2 people blocking stairs: WE ARE TEAM DYR........Errrrrrrr I mean, there was a Land slide and we are clearing the road. Please come back later when the road is safe.

The stairs to your right lead up to a ledge with "grass" patches and 2 trainers who will engage you in a double battle.

Trainer #1: YAY! DOUBLE BATTLE FUN
Trainer #2: Aweeeeee, I dont like double battles...

Trainer #1 will send out a Rufflet lvl 6(Leer, Peck, Fury Attack). Trainer #2 will send out a Vullaby lvl 7(Leer, Gust, Fury Attack).

Win Phrase:

Trainer #1: YAAAAY!
Trainer #2: That wasnt so bad...

Lose Phrase:

Trainer #1: I dont like Double battles anymore...
Trainer #2: Im no good at double battles, thats why I dont like them...

There are more stairs on this ledge to the bottom right. They are currently blocked by two rocks. If you go back down to the "rubble" patch lvl. You will notice a wider opening to the north. Continue north. You will run into "grass" patches mixed in with the Rubble patches. You will only encounter one trainer here, who happens to be a black belt.

Black Belt: HIYA! I WILL BREAK ROCKS!

He will have with him a lvl 9 Tikewoon with Tackle, Focus Energy and low kick.

Win Phrase:

HIYA! I BROKE ROCKS!

Lose Phrase:

OW! I BROKE MY FIST!

Continueing north will bring you to Crateor Town, where you can get your first gym badge!

Brown Version

Meadow Feild:

Meadow feild is a very open area. Here you will find "grass" patches and "swamp" patches (like from Gen 4). Youll first find yourself in an open feild surrounded by trees and a Pokecenter. Heal up if need be. Head South Down a path with "grass" surrounded by "swamp" The following lists the Pokemon you can find in the "grass" and "swamp" patches of Meadow Feild:

Grass Patches in Meadow Feild:

Farfetch'd(Anytime, Uncommon)- lvl 4-6
Known Moves-Sand Attack, Leer, Fury Cutter, peck

Pidgey(Anytime)- lvl 4-6
Known Moves- Tackle, Sand Attack

Rufflet(Anytime) lvl 4-6
Known Moves-Leer, Peck, Fury Attack

BellSprout(Daytime Only, Uncommon) lvl 4-6
Known Moves-Vine Wipe

Tikewoon(Anytime, Uncommon) lvl 4-6
Known moves-Tackle Focus Energy

Swamp Patches in Meadow Feild:

Carnivine(Anytime) lvl 4-6
Known Moves-Growth, Bind

Skorupi(Anytime) lvl 4-6
Known Moves-Leer, poison sting, Knock off, Bite

You'll eventually come to an area that is full of "grass" and a few "swamp" patches. A Ranger will be waiting to battle you.

Range: I protect this feild! That is my sworm duty

He will have on him a 3 shroomish. They range in lvl from 5-7 (Absorb, tackle)

Win Phrase:

Mother nature is protected!

Lose Phrase:

Hmm, looks like your not a threat to mother nature.

There are three paths. The one on your right, looks to be mostly swamp. It is being blocked by two people. Talking to them will result in the following response:

People blocking the road: Sorry. We are currently studying the swamp to make sure it's healthy. Please come back later.

To your left is another path that is blocked by a couple of rocks. To the south is the exit. On each side is a trainer, AKA DOUBLE BATTLE!

Trainer #1: YAY! POKEMON BATTLE!
Trainer #2: Ummmm, I think I'm lost

Trainer #1 will send out a Vullaby lvl 6 (Leer, Gust, Fury Attack). Trainer #2 will send out a Vullaby lvl 7(Leer, Peck, Fury Attack).

Win Phrase:

Trainer #1: WOOOOOOOOOOO! FUN!
Trainer #2: I may have won, but im still lost

Lose Phrase:

Trainer #1: ....Where Am I?
Trainer #2: ooooh, Im on the wrong Island....

Continue south. There will be only "grass" patches here. There is a random Battle girl here, walking in a small cricle.

Battle Girl: I am training to cut grass with my punch

She will have with a lvl 9 Tikewoon with Tackle, Focus Engery and low kick.

Win Phrase:

Im one step closer to my goal!

Lose Phrase:

Continue on south. Youll eventually reach Ranch Town. The Home of Gym badge #1!

Stay tuned for another section tommorow!

Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:05 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ok, I realize this is double posting, however, I think its better to just post the next section in a new post. This Post will contain the first Gym!! YAY!

GRAY VERSION

Crateor Town:

As you exit Valley Pass, you will notice a Giant Creator. This is Crateor Town. It is a small mining town. Mines are scattered around as well as in the Creator. You walk to a giant escalator that takes you down to the main part of town. As you go down, you will see people and Pokemon working the mines. At the Bottom of the esclator is the main town. You walk off onto the main road which leads to the Gym. Along the way you will see a few work houses. The Pokemon is on the right side of the main road. Lets enter the first building on the left.

Building #1 on the left:

Floor one: There is a table and a kitchen. Walk up to the woman in the Kitchen.

Woman in Kitchen: Crateor Town is full of minerals becuase a meteorite fell here many years ago. If not for that meteorite, we might not even be here.

Head up stairs to find a living room like area. Talk to the kid.

Kid on Floor 2 of building #1: WOW! You look strong! This is for you!

YOU RECIEVE A QUICK CLAW!

Kid on Floor 2 of building #1 That item will sometimes make your Pokemon go first. It makes them go ZOOM ZOOM!

Head back downstairs and back out the main road. Continue on a little ways to the the next house on the right. Go inside.

Building #2 on the right:

Floor One: Looks to be more of a meeting place. There are three miners here.

Miner #1: PHEW! Its hard working in the mine all day!

Miner #2: If we dont mine the minerals we wont have anything to make cars, fridges or buildings!

Miner #3: Its really hard to stay away from the family for so long. But I wouldn't want to do anything else

Head upstairs to the sleeping quarters. There is only one person up here.

Person in bed ZZzzzzzz

Head down and back out. Continue on up the road. Youll eventually come to the Pokemon Center. Head on in. There will be two people to talk to here.

Person #1: Not only is our Gym leader the head Miner, hes also a Luchador! Isnt that so cool?

Person #2: Dont forget to heal your Pokemon. They work hard for you, so be sure to let them rest every so often

After healing your Pokes, and gettin your team to gether head on out, then up th road to challenge the gym!

Creator Town Gym:

Leader- The Masked Miner, Rick

Type- Fighting

Upon entering the gym you'll meet the Gym guide for this Gen, BOB!

Bob: HI THERE! Im Bob, and ill be with you to help you understand the gym leaders of each gym! The leader of Creator Town using fighting type Pokemon. Rock, Normal and steel types will be put into a choke hold, But flying and Psychic type can bring on a reversal!

The Gym layout is pretty simple. There are only 2 trainers in the gym. Walk forward onto a larger path. Trainer 1 will challenge you.

Trainer #1: YOU SHALL NOT....Um um um.....WIN!

This trainer only has a lvl 8 Machop. (Leer, Low Kick, Focus Energy)

Win Phrase:

AHAHAH! SEE!

Lose Phrase:

....HOW?

After winning against trainer 1, continue on up to trainer #2.

Trainer #2: If you cant beat me, how do you think you'll be able to beat our leader?

Again youll be facing a lvl 8 Machop.

Win Phrase:

You wont be able to beat Rick like that!

Lose Phrase:

Hmm, you might have a shot

After beating the second trainer, head on up to the leader. Hes standing on a wrestling ring like base.

Leader- THE MASKED MINER RICK!: Mining and wrestling are physically demanding. You need to train your body to handle the stress. Just like Pokemon, if you dont train you cant get the job done. NOW! LETS SEE HOW WELL YOU'VE DONE YOUR TRAINING! I! THE MAAAAAAAAAASKED MINER, ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!

Go to a cut scence! Rick is dressed like a Luchador in a mining outfit on the top rope. HE jumps off in belly flop form, but lands on his feet in the last second! ITS BATTTTLLLLLLEEEEEE TIME!

Ricks Poke:

lvl 8 Machop
(Leer, Low Kick, Focus Engery)

lvl 8 TikeWoon
(Tackle, Focus Energy, Bulk up)

lvl 10 Rockador (Sitrus berry being held)
(Bulk up, tackle, Bear Hug)

Rick will start with Machop, Followed by Tikewoon, Then Rockador. Rockador is the one youll need to look out for. When Rockador is first sent out, it will use Bluk up, then start doing tackles. When your health is low enough, Bear hug Comes out!

Win Phrase:

NOT GOO ENOUGH TODAY!

Lose Phrase:

THATS WHAT I LIKE TO SEE! Even though you havent been together long, you trusted your Pokemon and your Pokemon trusted you. Your training has paid off! CONGRATULATIONS!

After beating Rick, someone comes rushing in, pushing you to the side!

Rude Person: RICK RICK RICK! THEY.....THEY'RE TRYING TO BLOW THE DAM OUT!

Rick: WHAT!? WHOSE THEY!

Rude Person: ITS TEAM DRYAD!

Rick: OH NO THIS IS SERIOUS!

Rick Runs off. WITHOUT GIVING YOU YOUR BADGE......Guess your just gonna have to follow him! Head back to Valley Pass where the two people where standing, and go up the stairs to Valley ridge.

BROWN VERSION

Ranch Town:

You exit Meadow Feild into a wide open area of small farms. There are two large farms, the pokecenter, and the gym. Go to the first large farm house on the right. You will first have to walk through a feild of Miltank. Who when spokeon too, Moo. Enter the farm house.

Farm House #1 on the right:

This is a one floor farm house. Talk to the Farmer sitting in front of the fire.

Farmer: WHOA! DID YOU SEE THAT! THAT FLAME WAS HUGGGGGGGE!

Talk to the farmer's Son who is sitting on a small cushion watching TV.

Farmer's Son: WOW! I didnt know that! Here take this item I just learned about.

YOU GET THE QUICK CLAW!

Farmer's Son: That item will sometimes make your Pokemon go first. The early bird gets the worm! Thats what the guy on the Tv said!

Now go talk to the mom in the kitchen, who appears to be making supper.

Mom: LOOK AT THOSE TWO! IM OVER HERE WORKING TO MAKE SUPPER, AND THEY ARE OVER THERE WITHOUT A CARE! Young man, you had better visit your mother often and help her!

Now that you have been yelled at, head on out and head to the second farm on the left. Its a bit farther south, and they are raiseing Marreep! You will see a little boy chasing the Marreep.

Little Boy Chasing Marreep: MAREEEEEP! THEY ARE JUST SOO CUDDDDDLLEEEEEEEEEEEY!

Someone should probably tell the kid that Marreep stores static in its wool......Oh well he'll find out soon enough. Anywho go into the 2nd Farm house.

Farm House #2 on the left:

There is a LOOOOT of stuff made of wool. Wool rugs, Wool cushions, Wool Tea Cozy's, yada yada. Anywho talk to the Farmer's Wife.

Wife: MY MY MY! YOU look cold dear! Here let me knit you a nice warm fuzzy sweater! Now now, no need to be shy.

Back away slowly with a smile on your face and head to the farmer who is sitting on the Wool Couch.

Farmer: My Wife really Likes Marreep. I mean she really, really, REALLY likes Marreep.

Head on out of the house and theres the Kid Stilllllll chasing the poor marreep. Head on over to the Pokemon Center which is right beside the 2nd farm. There are two people in the Pokemon Center you can talk to.

Person 1: Smell that fresh air! It tastes so good, doesnt it?

Person 2: There are a lot of farmers here. Its a great place to get fresh food.

After you have healed your Pokemon and got your team together. Head on Over to the Gym!

Ranch Town Gym:

Leader- The Masked Farmer, Sam

Type- Fighting

Upon entering the gym you'll meet the Gym guide for this Gen, BOB!

Bob: HI THERE! Im Bob, and ill be with you to help you understand the gym leaders of each gym! The leader of Ranch Town using fighting type Pokemon. Rock, Normal and steel types will be put into a choke hold, But flying and Psychic type can bring on a reversal!

Continue on in. You will notice the gym looks a lot like a Farm. You Will face two trainers before taking on the Leader.

Trainer #1: I've worked on a farm for years. My body is Chiseled!

This trainer only has a lvl 8 Machop. (Leer, Low Kick, Focus Energy)

Win Phrase:

HAHA! See that? Im ripped from farming!

Lose Phrase:

....OH NO! MY POTATOES!

Next up the 2nd trainer!

Trainer #2: I have been training myself by helping farmers.

Again youll be facing a lvl 8 Machop.

Win Phrase:

YES! It paid off!

Lose Phrase:

AWEE! Back to the feilds....

Next up the Gym leader! He will be standing in a fenced in...feild.

The Masked Farmer, SAM!: PHEW! Its hard work to grow vegatables. They require much love and care. Its the same way with Pokemon. If you dont show them love and care, they will never grow to their potentenal. NOW! Let's see how your doing.

CUT SCENE! You see a masked luchador working his field. WHO THEN SUDDENLY BACK FLIPS AND TRHOWS A POKEBALL! He then wrestles with said Pokemon! The Pokemon gets him in a headlock, he gets out and Then does some fancy grapple type moves! After pinning his Poke, he helps it up then they both look at you ready to fight!

Sam's Poke:

lvl 8 Machop
(Leer, Low Kick, Focus Engery)

lvl 8 TikeWoon
(Tackle, Focus Energy, Bulk up)

lvl 10 Rockador (Sitrus berry being held)
(Bulk up, tackle, Bear Hug)

Sam will start with Machop, Followed by Tikewoon, Then Rockador. Rockador is the one youll need to look out for. When Rockador is first sent out, it will use Bluk up, then start doing tackles. When your health is low enough, Bear hug Comes out!

Win Phrase:

Mhm, mhm, mhm, Your doing Good. But not Good enough im afraid.

Lose Phrase:

WELL NOW! Your Pokemon are growing quite well, even though you've only had them after only a little while. Keep showing them Love and care, and they will get even stronger!

Just as your about to get your badge, Someone rushes in and pushes you aside.

Rude person: SAM! SAM! SAM! They are tryin to Dam the river!

Sam: WHAT? WHO?

Rude person: IT"S TEAM TECH!

Sam: OH NO! THIS ISNT GOOD!

Sam and the other guy runs off. Looks like your gonna have to chase down Sam to get your badge. Head back to Meadow Feild where the two people were standing. Head on in to Swamp Meadow.

Ta-Da! and there you have it gym #1! See everyone tomorrow.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:03 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sorry, forgot to reply. Both parts look pretty good to me. If there are problems, I didn't notice them.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:32 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@Chillbill- Glad you like it so far. I do realize that people aren't always gonna reply, But I do know people are still reading and enjoying my posts.

GRAY VERSION

Valley Ridge:

After going up the stairs were the 2 people were standing in Valley Pass, you will find yourself on a small plateu. On your right, is a sheer drop down. On your left, river. Head North. You will soon encounter a Team Dryad Grunt.

Team Dryad Grunt: What are you doing here?

You will face a lvl 11 Smolderbud (Stun Spore, Ingrain, Ember)

Win Phrase:

Its Not safe here. You'd better head home

Lose Phrase:

OH NO! I wasnt supposed to let anyone pass!

After you beat him he will speak to you:

Team Dryad Grunt: OH NO! I BETTER GO WARN THE OTHERS

He runs Off. JUST as your about to persu on foot, Your Pokeberry Rings. Its your mom.

Mom: OH DEAR! I forgot to tell you! Look in your Bag, youll find a Pair of Running shoes!

She will then ask if you want the explanation on how to use them. (press B yada yada). She will then hang up, and you put on the running shoes. Continue North at a faster pace. You will soon come across a large Dam, that has many members of Team Dryad around. YOu will also hear yelling.

The Masked Miner Rick: DONT YOU THINK FOR A MINUTE IM GONNA LET YOU BLOW THE DAM!

Team Dryad SR.Rank: YOU ARE SPOILING NATURE WITH YOUR TECHNOLOGY! AND WEAKENING YOUR AND YOUR POKEMON! WE ARE HERE TO FREE YOU FROM THE OPPRESSION OF TECHNOLOGY!

Rick: DO YOU HEAR YOURSELF? JUST BECAUSE WE USE TECHNOLOGY DOESNT MEAN WE ARE WEAKER! BUT THE BIGGER ISSUE IS THE DAM! IF YOU BLOW IT LIVES WILL BE LOST!

Team Dryad SR.Rank: NO! WE WILL SAVE LIVES!

Continue towards the dam. You will be challenged by another Team Dryad Grunt.

Team Dryad Grunt: WE ARE TEAM DRYAD

Again a lvl 11 Smolderbud.

Win Phrase:

WE WILL SAVE YOU!

Lose Phrase:

..what? But technology has made you weak? Hasnt it?

After beating him you continue towards were Rick is by going up the stairs. And behold another grunt halway up the stairs!

Team Dryad Grunt: WE WILL FREE YOU FROM OPPRESSION!

Oh look another lvl 11 Smolderbud.

Win Phrase:

SEE! I freed you!

Lose Phrase:

BUT I WAS TRYING TO FREE YOU!

You reach the top of the stairs, and see the top of the dam to your left. Ahead of you is a cave that is currently blocked by 2 Team Dryad Grunts.

Team Drayd Grunts at cave: Technology shall be destroyed

Head left on to the dam. You will be challenged by 2 Team Dryad Grunts in a double battle.

Team Dryad Grunt #1: You arent going anyfurther!
Team Dryad Grunt #2: Cant you see we are tryint to help you?

Both Grunts will send out a lvl 11 Smolderbud.

Win Phrase:

Grunt #1: Now turn around and go home, and let us save you!
Grunt #2: Dont worry! We will defiantly save you!

Lose Phrase:

Grunt #1: ...I guess you are going farther.
Grunt #2: Whose gonna save me??

After you beat those two continue left till you come across Rick and a hoard of Team Dryad Members.

Rick: YOU CANT BLOW THE DAM YOU FOOLS!

Team Dryad Sr. Rank: We can and we will. This is one of many power stations what you use to power your oppresive technology. Not only that, this dam holds back water, and floods the lands behind it.

Rick: YOU DONT GET IT! IF YOU BLOW THE DAM, YOU'LL BE HURTING POKEMON AND PEOPLE IN THE PATH OF THE FLOOD!

Team Dryad Sr. Rank: ENOUGH! Stop spouting your lies. We of Team Dryad will release you from technology's grasp, and make you one with nature once again!

Rick turns around to see you.

Rick: WHO ARE......OH! Quickly you have to stop them, my Pokemon are too tired to battle anymore! If they blow this dam, million of gallons of water will rush out flooding out people and Pokemon.

Walk past Rick to were the SR. ranking member of Team Dryad is.

Team Dryad Sr. Rank: You can not stop use child, this must be done. However I can tell by the fire in your eyes that you will not just walk away. I like that Fire in your eye, but I must put it out.

He will have 3 Pokemon on him, a lvl 12 SmolderBud(Stun Spore, Ingrain, Ember), a lvl 12 Farfetch'd(Leer, Peck, Poison Jab, Fury Cutter) and a lvl 14 Tikewoon(Arm thrust, Focus Energy, Bulk up, Karate Chop).

Win Phrase:

Im sorry, but your flame had to be put out. Dont worry, I will make amends for this by freeing you.

Lose Phrase:

That look in your eyes. That Look of determination that cant be swayed. That Fire.....will only grow stronger....

Team Dryad Sr.Rank: It seems we have been bested here. You and your Pokemon are strong indeed. Your determination, unswaying. As is ours. We will not stop our crusade against Technology. Until we meet again!

The screen goes blank, and when it comes too again, Team Dryad is gone, and Rick walks up to you.

Rick: That was a close one..... I dont understand Team Dryad. Dont they realize that Technology isnt harming us? Its helping us? This dam is in place because all this water is from a melting glacier. If this dam wasnt here, many people and Pokemon would be lost. (Insert your name here), there are many different opinions in this world. When those opinions clash, trouble can ensue. Remember that. NOW! If youll excuse me, I need to get back to mining! Ore isnt gonna pull itself out of the ground ya know!

Rick walks off to the right. Wait a few seconds and he comes running back.

Rick: I just realized, I never gave you your gym badge!

RICK GIVES YOU THE MUSCLE BADGE!

Rick: Thats the muscle badge! It represents that your strength has been realized by a gym Leader! Not only that, Pokemon up to lvl 20 will Obey you, even if you get them in trade. Also, this is from me!

RICK GIVES YOU THE TM, BEAR HUG!

Rick: That Tm contains Bear Hug! Its a fighting type move that can really cause your opponent trouble!

Rick will then FINALLY, walk off. If you continue left, youll eventually just hit a wall. Instead head to the east, back to where the cave is. Head to either Creator Town PokeCenter, or the one in Valley pass to get your Pokes healed, if need be. If you done enter the cave known as Shock Cave.

Brown Version

Head back to Meadow feilds to where the two people were blocking your path befoer and head on in to Swamp meadow. You will notice that there is a LOT of swamp here. However, the area you can walk on is only 4 titles wide. You can tell were you can walk by the color of the water and the tall grass. The lighter colered water and taller grass is were you can walk. The Darker colered water and shorter grass is where you cant walk. Continue heading right. Youll eventually face a Grunt of Team Tech.

Team Tech Grunt: You are not supposed to be here

He will have a lvl 11 Blobolt. (Pound, sludge, Spark, Thunder Wave)

Win Phrase:

Please leave the area immediately

Lose Phrase:

You appear to be rather strong

After you beat this grunt he will speak.

Team Tech Grunt: The perimeter has been compromised. Proceding to backup.

He will then casually walk away. Before you Continue on to your right, you Pokeberry Rings, its your mom.

Mom: OH DEAR! I forgot to tell you! Look in your Bag, youll find a Pair of Running shoes!

She will then ask if you want the explanation on how to use them. (press B yada yada). She will then hang up, and you put on the running shoes. Continue right at a faster pace. You will eventually come to a wider patch of walkable swamp patches. YOu will a commotion.

The Masked Farmer, SAM: ARE YOU INSANE? YOU CANT BUILD A DAM HERE!

Tech Tech SR. Rank: We have done the research. This is the best spot. You will need not suffer no more.

Sam: SUFFER? YOUR GONNA MAKE US SUFFER IF YOU BUILD THIS DAM!

Team Tech Sr.Rank: You have been blinded by your suffering. Do not worry, you shall soon see.

Continue to the right for another grunt battle.

Team Tech Grunt: You do not know what you are gettin into.

Again, a lvl 11 Blobolt.

Win Phrase:

See.

Lose Phrase:

Maybe you do know what you are gettin into.

Continue right, the swamp will eventually give way to solid ground. To your north is a path, blocked by members of Team Tech.

Team Tech blocking path: This is known of your concern

Head south. You will encounter another Team Tech Grunt.

Team Tech Grunt: This is no place for childeren.

lvl ll Blolbolt. You know what to do.

Win Phrase:

Now get lost before you get hurt.

Lose Phrase:

Are you sure your a kid?

Continue on past him and youll eventually see what looks like the start of a wooden dam. After a few more steps, another Grunt.

Team Tech Grunt: Thats far enough

Lvl 11 Blobolt. SURPRISE!

Win Phrase:

This is far enough.

Lose Phrase:

You are unaware.

Continue on a little further east. The wooden dam is taking on a bit more structure. You are gettin close to Sam, but first you need to have a double battle.

Team Tech Grunt #1: We are Team Tech.
Team Tech Grunt #2: We are here to help.

Both will send out a lvl 11 Blobolt.

Win Phrase:

Grunt #1: We will save you.
Grunt #2: That is our mission.

Lose Phrase:

Grunt #1: This does not compute.
Grunt #2: Do you not see your own pain?

Continue past, you will eventually will see, what undeniably, looks like a near complete dam. Sam is here along with a horde of Team Tech Members.

Sam: DO YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU BUILD A DAM HERE?

Team Tech SR.Rank: You shall be saved.

Sam: SAVED? YOUR GONNA BACK UP THE WATER! YOUR GONNA DESTROY A WHOLE TOWN! AND THE HOMES OF MANY POKEMON!

Team Tech SR.Rank: That has been accounted for, and it is neccassary for us to save you. Begin the final stage.

Sam turns around and sees you.

Sam: (Insert your name here)! You gotta stop them, my Pokemon are too tired! There isnt enough time to evacuate the town! This river runs so fast, that it will form a lake with in seconds!

Head on over and talk to the Team Tech SR. Rank.

Team Tech SR.Rank: Hmm, whats this? A child?......No.....There is something about you......I shall take care of you here before you become a problem.

He will have 3 Pokemon. He will have 3 Pokemon on him, a lvl 12 Bolbolt(Pound, sludge, Spark, Thunder Wave), a lvl 12 Dunsparce(Defense Curl, Rage, Roll Out, Pursuit) and a lvl 14 Tikewoon(Arm thrust, Focus Energy, Bulk up, Karate Chop).

Win Phrase:

Im sorry for my harshness, but you had to be taken care of now.

Lose Phrase:

What is it about you? Your Power......

Team Tech SR.Rank: We have been compromised. Abort mission. You are powerful I will give you that. But there are those in our rank, stronger.

The screen goes blank. When it comes too, Team Tech is gone, and Sam comes and talk to you.

Sam: Why does Team Tech think we are suffering? We are in harmony wih nature. We do not need to surround our selves with Tech. There ideas and ours....This is what this is about....Why are we unable to live together peacefully....It is such a shame.

Sam walks off to the left. Wait a few seconds and he comes running back.

Sam: I just realized, I never gave you your gym badge!

Sam GIVES YOU THE MUSCLE BADGE!

Sam: Thats the muscle badge! It represents that your strength has been realized by a gym Leader! Not only that, Pokemon up to lvl 20 will Obey you, even if you get them in trade. Also, this is from me!

Sam GIVES YOU THE TM, BEAR HUG!

Sam: That Tm contains Bear Hug! Its a fighting type move that can really cause your opponent trouble!

Sam will walk off. Head back north to were the Two Team tech members were blocking your path, Either head on through, or go back to Ranch town first and heal your pokes. If you go on though you will enter Sparky feild.

Remember, feel free to post any comments!

Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:18 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Maybe you should have the grunts use more than one kind of Pokemon.
And I just noticed... Bob gives you no Fresh Water??? NOOOOO!!!!!!
Overall, however, very good.

Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:42 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@ChillBill- Ill give the teams more variety in your next meeting. And sorry, Bob is low on funds and cant afford water. Luckily, ecouragment is free!

TODAY"S POST!

GRAY VERSION

Shock Cave: Floor 1:

As soon as you walk in to Shock Cave a person will stop you by the entrance.

Electric Company Dude: Hello there Trainer! Welcome to Shock Cave! This Cave is not only the only route into the heart of our Island. But please be carefull. We run a Major electrical Line through here. If you get too close your Pokemon Might be paralyzed. Please be careful.

He's right. If you get too close to the Electrical Line, a bar will appear at the top of the screen. If the bar fills completely, all your Pokemon will become Paralyzed (Unless their Ability prevents them frm being Paralyzed). Also, You can find Electric Pokemon the closer you get to the Line. The further you get away from the pipe. The less Likely you are to find electric types. The Pokemon list is as follows:

Pokemon in Shock Cave:

Pokemon Near the Electrical Line:

Voltorb (AnyTime), lvl 12
Known Moves: Charge, Tackle, Sonic Boom, Spark

Blobolt (AnyTime), lvl 11-12
Known Moves: Pound, sludge, Spark, Thunder Wave

EleKid (AnyTime, Rare) lvl 10-12
Known Moves: Leer/Swift, Quick Attack, Thundershock, Low Kick

Gemectric (AnyTime), lvl 10
Known Moves: Tackle, Rock BLast, Spark

Other Pokemon:

Geodude (AnyTime) lvl 10
Known Moves:Tackle, Mudsport, Rock Polish, Defense Curl

Rockador(AnyTime) lvl 10
Known Moves: Bulk up, tackle, Low Kick

Nosepass(AnyTime, Rare) lvl 10
Known Moves:Tackle Harden Block

Now as you go a little forward, you will see two paths, left and right. The left path will be a dead end, but you can find 2 items, Metal Coat and a Paralyze heal. Now the right path is the way you want to go. As you head right, you will see the main Electrical line. If you take two steps towards it, the bar will appear above your head. Remember, if the bar fills up, all your Pokemon will become paralyzed. As you continue on your way, you will not notice many trainers on this first floor. There is, actually only 1 trainer on this floor. You will run into him soon.

Line Maintenance Dude: Im here to make sure the pipe isnt damaged. The Pipe looks okay, so how about a battle to pass the time?

He will have a lvl 12 Elekid(Swift, Quick Attack, ThunderShock, Low kick) and a lvl 13 Voltorb(Charge, Tackle, Sonic Boom, Spark)

Win Phrase:

Ahhh! That was a lot of fun!

Lose Phrase:

OH NO! Was the Line damaged?

Continue on till you come across another Paralyze heal. A little ways after that is a stair case going up. Go on up to Floor 2

Brown Version

Sparky Feild: Area 1:

Sparky feild, Is actually a solar panel feild that ties into nature. The area is not filled with solar panels. There are many trees here as well. The area has grass and desert like patches. The Grass patchse hereare "sparky grass" (Grass that ahs sparks flowing over it). Walking in these Patches for too long will resault in all your Pokemon Being paralyzed. (The same Idea for Shock Cave will be implemented here.) "Sparky Grass" are loacted near the solar panels, and have a higher chance of seeing electric type Pokemon. The Pokemon to be found here are as follows:

Sparky Grass:

Mareep(AnyTime) Lvl 10-12
Known Moves- Growl/Cotton Spore, Tackle, Thunder Wave, Thundershock

Voltorb (AnyTime), lvl 12
Known Moves: Charge, Tackle, Sonic Boom, Spark

Pichu(AnyTime, Rare) lvl 10
Known Moves- Charm, Thundershock, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave

Gemectric (AnyTime), lvl 10
Known Moves: Tackle, Rock BLast, Spark

Pokemon in the Desert patches:

Baltoy (Anytime) lvl 10
Known Moves-Harden, Rapid Spin, Mudslap, Rock Tomb

Nosepass(Anytime) lvl 10
Known Moves-Tackle, Harden, Block

Smolderbud(More Common in the Morning and Afternoon) lvl 10-12
Known Moves-Stun Spore, Ingrain, Ember, Vine Whip

As you enter the Feild, what appears to be a solar panel worker stops you.

Solar panel dude: Hello there trainer. Welcome to Sparky Feild, a solar panel farm to produce green energy. Please be carefull in the grass, we think there might be a loose connection. As such some of the grass patches have become electrified. Staying in these patches too long may cause paralyzes on your Pokemon.

You can either go forward or to your right. Right is a dead end, but there are a Paralyze heal and a metal coat. Going Forward will take you to the entrance for the second area. You will Find another Paralyze heal along the way as well as a trainer.

Solar panel adjuster dude: My Job is to make sure the Panels are working ok, As well as to make sure nature isn't being disrupted. Thats why there isnt that many solar panels here!

He will have a lvl 12 Smolderbud (Stun Spore, Ingrain, Ember, Vine Whip) and a lvl 12 Voltorb (Charge, Tackle, Sonic Boom, Spark).

Win Phrase:

We only Cut down the trees that needed to be. For each tree we cut down, we planted 2 else where!

Lose Phrase:

Hmm, there must be a loose connection somewhere, thats why the grass is all sparky.....

After beating him continue on to a hole in the tree perimeter to move on to area 2 of Sparky feilds.

As per norm, Ill be taking a break from post over the weekend. I will post the next section Monday. Everyone have a good Weekend!

**EDIT: added a solar panel dude, as suggested by ChillBill.**

Last edited by GofD on Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:56 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

There is an Electrical Company guy, but no Solar Panel Guy to warn you? You should add one.
Other than that, very good. The paralysis idea especially is quite innovative.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:54 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Hello Hello. I hope everyone had a good weekend. Its Time for me to release a new section of walkthrough. I know your all excited!

Also, @ChillBill, I did add in that person.

Gray Version

Shock Cave: Floor 2:

Floor 2 of shock Cave is a bit bigger. You Will notice that the Main line isnt as close by. Head To your right till you come across to paths, one continues right the other goes up. The Path on your right will take you to a thunderstone. Head up where you will face a scientist.

Scientist: I'm studying the effects of Electricty on pokemon.

He will have on him 2 lvl 13 Magnemites(Tackle, SuperSonic, Thundershock, Sonicboom)

Win Phrase:

Hmmmm, Interesting.

Lose Phrase:

Hmmm......

Continue north. You will eventually come across the main line and a large Electo magnet. Inspecting the Electromangent, may reveal a Magnemite (lvl 10, Tackle, Supersonic, Thundershock). The Main line is currently running perpindicular to you. You can head right or left. Start by going left. As you head left you will run into a few Maintence workers.

Maint Worker #1: HEY! Be careful!

HE will challenge you with a lvl 15 voltorb(Charge, Rollout, Sonicboom, Spark)

Win Phrase:

Yeah you should be more carefull!

Lose Phrase:

Please be carefull, there seems to be a high level of static electricity here.

Maint Worker #2: DON'T TURN THE GAS ON!

He will challenge you will a lvl 15 Gemectric (rockblast, spark, bite, tackle)

Win Phrase:

GAS GO BOOM!

Lose Phrase:

Oh good you dont have any Gas.

Maint worker #3: What are you doing here?

He will send out a lvl 15 Voltorb and Gemetric.

Win Phrase:

Go on, get outta here.

Lose Phrase:

Mm, ok you can look after yourself.

As you Continue down the left path you will eventually come across a blockade. Talk to the guy in front of it.

Blockade guy: Sorry, the lvls of static electircity is too high here. You'll have to turn around

Head back to where the electromagnet is, and head right. The path will start to go "snake like". After gettin through the snake portion, you will be challenged by a black belt.

Black belt in cave: OOOOOGOOOOOOOOGAAAAAAAAAAAA!

He will send out a lvl 15 Tikewoon (Bulk up, Boulder Lift, Low Kick, Karate Chop).

Win Phrase:

OOOOOOOOOHGHGHGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Lose Phrase:

*COUGH COUGH* Do you happen to have a cough drop?

Continue on to the right. Go up a little flight of stairs to be challenged by a couple of little kids.

Little Kid One: YAY!
Little Kid Two: WEEE!

They will each send out a lvl 15 Pickachu(Thundershock, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave, Quick Attack)

Win Phrase:

Little kid #1: YAAAAAAY!
Little Kid #2: WOOOOOOO!

Lose Phrase:

Little Kid #1: ..Your Fault.
Little Kid #2: ..Your Fault.

Go forward and you'll see a rest stop. Talk to the person standing there.

Rest Stop Person: Awe, your Pokemon. Here take a rest.

After your rest: There, your Pokemon look better.

Going north, from the rest stop you will find a staircase to floor 3.

Brown Version

Shocky Feild: Area 2:

This area is a rather tree like maze. (Of which I will let you figure out how to ge through yourself, MUAHAHAHAH!). As you enter yo can go either forward or to the right. The right will take you to a thunderstone. After you get that, head back to the opening and go forward. Work your way through the maze till you get to a little clearing that has a self Described "Tree Doctor".

Tree Docotor: Im making sure the Trees are Ok.

He will have with him 2 Herbyic, lvl 13 (Vine whip, Psyshock, Psych up)

Win Phrase:

Yeeep, the trees are looking fine!

Lose Phrase:

Hrmm, my Pokemon dont look to be too healthy.

In this clearing you will notice a rather sparky like tree. If you examine it you may happen upon an Emolga! (lvl 10, Thundershock, Tail whip, Quick attack, Charge). There are two paths to go. The left path, is a dead end. So head to the right. You will run into 3 solar panel Maintenence workers.

Maint Worker #1: Take a eep breath and smell that fresh air!

HE will challenge you with a lvl 15 Mareep(Thunder Wave, Thunder Shock, Cotton Spore, Charge)

Win Phrase:

Smells fresh dont it!

Lose Phrase:

*sniff sniff* I think a solar panel is burnt...

Maint Worker #2: The Solar panels here look so much like trees!

He will challenge you will a lvl 15 Gemectric (rockblast, spark, bite, tackle)

Win Phrase:

Oh good I found one!

Lose Phrase:

Found.....Nope its a tree....

Maint worker #3: Careful, theres some lose Wires here I think.

He will send out a lvl 15 Mareep and Gemetric.

Win Phrase:

Oh, CAREFUL!

Lose Phrase:

Mmm, everything looks good. Go on ahead.

You'll Come across a Little Log Cabin. Go on in. There will be two people.

Person #1: Its amazing. We get most of our energy from this solar farm here. We Dont use many solar panels, but we also dont need that much energy.

Person #2: Hm, you Pokemon need a rest.

Your Pokemon will take a rest.

Person #2: There, thats better.

Head on back out and contineu to your right. You will eventually come across a little kid.

Little Kid: Me wanna be a black belt!

He will have a lvl 15 Tikewoon(Bulk up, Boulder Lift, Low Kick, Karate Chop).

Win Phrase:

Me suppa Strong!

Lose Phrase:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! MOMMMMMMYYYY!

Continue on and you will fight two electrical workers in a double battle.

Worker one: Zip Zip
Worker Two: Zap Zap

They will each send out a lvl 15 Pickachu.(Thundershock, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave, Quick Attack)

Win Phrase:

Worker one: Woop Woop!
Worker two: YaY YaY!

Lose Phrase:

Worker One: Fzzzzt
Worker Two: Fzzzzt

Continue on left till you see the opening for area #3.

Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:22 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

It looks great!!! :)
So now you finished with the Pokemon, items and berries?

Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:30 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damn, this one looks almost perfect! And I so much wanted to start finding mistakes...

Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:21 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@GhostPony- Yep! All done with the Pokemon/items/ berries.

@ChillBill- MUHAHAHAHAHA!

Today's post! YAAAY!

Gray Version

Shock Cave: Floor 3:

Congragulations! You have made to the final floor of shock cave. On this floor, you will be able to run into wild Shockly and Nervick, as well as previous meantioned Pokemon.

Shockly (Anytime, Uncommon) lvl 13
Known Moves: Fury swipes, Thunder wave, double slap, charge

Nervick(AnyTime, Very Rare) lvl 13
Known Moves: Leech Life, Bug bite, confusion, Molt

On this floor the main line will run parralell to you. You are pretty well gonna be pushed up against the wall on this floor. Go straight for a few steps and you'll run into a trainer.

Confused trainer: Yes, id like one burger, a large fry......Wait...this isn't a restaurant?

He will have a lvl 13 Eggtress. (Peck, gust, tackle, tickle)

Win Phrase:

Oh yay! I win.

Lose Phrase:

Um, where am I?

Continue on forward. This floor is mainly a straight run to the exit. As you near the exit, you will be challenged by a line maintence worker.

Line Maint worker: Hmm, how about a shocking battle between two trainers?

HE will have a lvl 13 Minun (Growl, Thunder Wave, Helping hand, Quick Attack) and a lvl 13 Plusle (Growl, Thunder Wave, Helping hand, Quick Attack).

Win Phrase:

Didnt I say it would be shocking?

Lose Phrase:

Oh no! I blew a fuse!

Continue on to the exit!

Brown Version

Shocky feild: Area 3:

This is pretty much a mad dash to the exit. Here you have the chance to encounter 2 other pokemon, as well as the previous meantioned ones.

Shockly (Anytime, Very Rare) lvl 13
Known Moves: Fury swipes, Thunder wave, double slap, charge

Nervick(AnyTime, Uncommon) lvl 13
Known Moves: Leech Life, Bug bite, confusion, Molt

As you get a quarter of the way in you will be challenged by a trainer.

Trainer: ALL RIGHT! Lets see how god you are!

HE will have a lvl 13 Eggtress.(Peck, gust, tackle, tickle)

Win Phrase:

ALRIGHT! IM AWESOME!

Lose Phrase:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Continue on your mad dash to the exit. As you get closer to the exit you will be challenged by a Solar panel cleaner!

Solar PAnel cleaner: SQUEGY!

HE will have a lvl 13 Minun (Growl, Thunder Wave, Helping hand, Quick Attack) and a lvl 13 Plusle (Growl, Thunder Wave, Helping hand, Quick Attack).

Win Phrase:

I CLEANED YOU!

Lose Phrase:

OH NO! IM ALLL DIRTY!

Continue to the exit!

Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:32 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Don't you evil laugh at me! Because your new post is... ummm.... very small! Yes, that's right! We want more!
Also... this is your thread's 100th post! Congrats!

Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:10 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next