It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 My complete idea for a new Gen (Finished) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Hey GP, look! A pokemon for you!
I'll have to love Mosquitress. Finally, some general lifesteal. Great. The overall of the Mosquitoes is very nice. Congrars, you used twist's idea very well.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:05 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

ChillBill wrote:
Hey GP, look! A pokemon for you!

Oh well, yeah! xD
Good job with this :)

Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:02 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Pandas (finally), Dragon/Fighting, Dragon/Grass and Hippocamps! Awesome. Keep up the goodgreatStupendous work.

I have an idea for the region's name: Famor (fa-more)
-from the latin rimor and fatum
-they mean split (verb) and destiny (noun)
-used to show that the two islands that were once one split apart to follow their own destinies.
N.B. I got the words off of Google translate so they may not be accurate.

Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:55 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@ChillBill- Glad you like the Mosquito's. I was thinking about making on, but I just couldn't figure something out. Twistedturtwig's idea gave me the spark I needed for them.

@GhostPony- Glad you like the Horse's! Just please don't knock down my door to get them.

@DragoBoy- Famor......Faaaaaaaaamoooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrr.........For some strange reason I keep seeing Elesa Modeling a fancy French Perfume. I really like the idea behind the name. It really works to what is going on.

Id actually like more people to submit thereidea for region names. So if you have an idea for a name feel free to post it. Also include your thinking behind it. Im looking for another.....mmmmmmm 5 names to choose from.

CURRENT NAMES FOR REGION:

1)-Famor (Dragoboy)
2)-???
3)-???
4)-???
5)-???
6)-???

Today I'm gonna give you guys the Item list. No new Pokemon Today. I sorta need to make a few more so I have a safety bubble. As for the item list. I'm gonna have to apologize for the....lackluster list. I haven't seemed to be able to think up anything new for awhile. There is a chance the item list my be updated.

Hold Items:

Brass Knuckle

Simple Version- Raises the power of Punch type moves.
Detailed- Moves that punch will reveice a 10% boost in power. Effected moves are: The elemental punches, Shadow Punch, Close Combat, Needle Arm, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Sucker Punch, Sky Uppercut, Dragon Fists, Metal Fist, ect.

Solar Cell

Simple version-Increases Sp.Att and speed when in sunlight.
Detailed- A Pokemon who holds this item while in sunny day, will have a 10% increase in Sp.Attack and speed.

Looped rings

Simple-Increases the chance of an abilty being passed to an egg.
Detailed-When held by a Male Pokemon, there is an increased chance(25%) that the father will pass its abilty down to the egg, IF THAT EGG IS ABLE TO LEARN THAT ABILTY! Specialy obtained abilites have a lesser chance to pass (10% instead of 25%).

Diamond Mask

Simple-Loved by a cetain Pokemon. Raises Attack.
Detailed- If held by a Rockador, it will recive a 15% boost to its Attack Stat.

Red Pepper

Simple- Let the holder goes fisrt, but also recives a burn.
Detailed- One time use item, The holder is given the first move, even if the move states the user goes last. The user recives a burn upon activation.

Massive Club

Simple-Raises the attack of physical type moves.
Detailed- Raises the attack of a move by 10%, if the move is a physical type.

Old Twig

Simple-Raises the accuracy of Grass type moves.
Detailed-Increases the accuracy of Grass type moves by 10%.

Key items:

Book of Tech

A mystrious book of the laws of technology

Book of Nature

A mysterious Book of the laws of nature

Braclet

A braclet that has been in your family for generations.

Radiation suit

Gray Only- Allows the player to enter radiation flat.

Ranger Medal

Brown Only- Allows The player to enter Mushroom Meadow.

Pokeberry

Sorta looks like a Blackberry. Is an updated version of the Poketech watch from Gen 4. Always visable on the Bottom Screen. Will be able to recive apps through out the game.

DEFAULT APPS:

Save- Saves your game

Pokemon-Takes you to your pokemon List

Items- Takes you to a subscreen where you selct, Item, medicine, berries, Tm, Key Items.

Town Map- Opens the town map

Call- Calls people who youve registered your # with (in-game chars)

Settings/Options- Change speaker sound quality, text speed, Ext.

Pokedex-Opens your Pokedex

Clock- A clock

Notepad- Lets you write, save and delete notes.

Others:

Egg Alert- Alerts you when there is an egg at the day-care.

Compatablity App- Checks to see how likely it will be for an egg to appear at the day-care if you leave 2 selected Pokemon.

Step Counter- Counts your steps.

Type Anylizer- Tells you what Pokemon Types are currently in your Team.

Pokemon locator- Guides you to a patch of grass that will have a Pokemon in it.

Friendship checker- Checks how friendly your Pokemon are towards you.

Text- Allows you to text people in your Pal-Pad, IF THE PERSON IS ONLINE.

Other:

Mega Mushroom

A very large and very rare Mushroom(chances of finding via "pick up", 0.5%). A manic will buy for a high price (100,000).

Diamond star

A Diamond shaped like a star, very rare(Chances of finding via "pick up", 0.5%). A manic will buy for a high price (100,000).

Iron ore

A peice of Iron ore, a manic will pay a reasonable price for it (500).

Copper ore

A peice of Copper Ore, a manic will pay a reasonable price for it (500).

Gold ore

A peice of Gold ore, a manic will pay a rather high price for it (5000).

HoneyShroom

An uncommon mushroom, a manic will pay well for one (2500).

GoldenShroom

A more uncommon variety of mushroom, a manic will pay well for one (5000).

Im gonna be taking a break from posting tommorow. So expect some more new pokes Monday! (insert monster-truck announcer doing "MONDAY, MONDAY, MONDAY") Until then, ENJOY!

Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:38 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Just one thing about Brass Knuckle...It shouldn't affect Sucker Punch as it translates as Ambush from Japanese Versions, as the Special Ability Iron Fist doesn't affect it either

Global Pokedex Team

ImageImageImage

Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:21 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

^What Razey said.
Basically, good ideas. I'll edit this if I see something to comment 'cos now I'm drowsy... Yawn...

Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:48 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@Chillbill and CrazyRazey- Ah, I see what you two mean. I included Sucker Punch because when I think Brass Knuckles, I think of someone getting suckered punch. Of course, the literal translation is ambush. Again something I can see happening when someone wears Brass Knuckles. I think the problem may be how I describe the Brass Knuckles. If I changed the description, would Sucker Punch be fine for brass Knuckles? Or would it be better if I take out Sucker Punch, and give it its own item?

ALSO! I've decided to do a Sort of elimination style contest in the Kanto safari Zone, for the name of the region. The winner whose name gets chosen for the region will get 100 psybucks. (The reason why Im NOT doing it in this thread is because I am offering a cash prize, and it is a contest. Therefore, it does not belong in this thread or sub-forum). I will include the link in this post, Once I have it made. Of course DragoBoys Post for the name, will be included. (And if no one else were to enter, he would Auto Win.)

**EDIT- Here is the link to the Elimination name thread:http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=30901

Anyways, I promised you guys some more Pokemon for today, AND MORE POKEMON YOU SHALL RECEIVE!

Glasick Both versions

Type-Bug

Species-Tick

Description- Looks like a big tick made out of glass....That pretty much sums it up.

Pokedex- The Pokemon's body appears to be made out of glass. Handle with care, extremly fragile.

Ability- Glass exoskeleton or clear body

Simple(Glass exoskeleton)-Bounces some moves back to the user.
Detailed- If this Pokemon is attacked by a Psychic type move, the move and its will be bounced back to the user of that move. If this Pokemon is Hit by a physical type move, its defense and sp.def will drop by 6 stages.

Stats-HP(EXCEPTIONAL)
ATTACK(ABOVE AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(HORRID)
SP.ATTACK(AVERAGE)
SP.DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SPEED(AVERAGE)

Rhinock Brown version Only

Type- Fire/Electric

Species- Rhino

Description- Looks like a young Rhino. Is Red in color, with black thunder bolts on its hind-quarters. Cute Factor is REALLY large. Has a small little horn on its snout.

Pokedex- The Pokemon Stays with its Mother until it is old enough to be on its own. Usually ~15 years.

Ability- FlameBody/ Static

Stats-HP(AVERAGE)
ATTACK(AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(BELOW AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(AVERAGE)
SP.DEFENSE(BELOW AVERAGE)
SPEED(AVERAGE)

Inferolterices Evolves from Rhinock at lvl 45

Type- Fire/Electric

Species- Rhino

Description- Looks about twice the size of a regular rhino. Is bright red in color with yellow scars shaped like thunderbolts along its side. Has flames around its shoulders on its front legs. Has blue volts of electricty flowing along its Spine. Has 4 Horns on its snout in a parralel line (2 horns per line). The front horns are Longer. There is a large amount of blue blots flowing between the horns. Is rather aggressive. Tail is rather short.

Pokedex- Is known to charge randomly. Could be eating one moment, and charging at you the next.

Ability-FlameBody/Static

Unique Move- Flaming Shockpede (Fire, Physical, Single target)

Base Power- 150
Accuracy-75

Simple-Charges covered in Flames and electricity. Requires Recharge
Detailed- The user is covered in Fire and Electricty, then charges at full speed of the opponent. Has a 30 percent chance to either burn or paralyze the target. The user must recharge after use.

Stats-HP(ABOVE AVERAGE)
ATTACK(EXCEPTIONAL)
DEFENSE(ABOVE AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(AVERAGE)
SP.DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SPEED(BELOW AVERAGE)

Plasledging Gray Version Only

Type- Psychic/Electric

Species- Baby Eagle

Description- Looks like a baby eagle made out of a gas. Is a ligt purple in color. Although its made out of gas, its looks very solid and you can see the feathers clearly. Seems to be small jolts of electricty, WITHIN its body. Eyes are a dark purple, black color. Wings do not appear to be strong enough for flight, yet is able to hover a few fet above the ground.

Pokedex- The Pokemon is not strong enough to fly, and its Psyhcic abilites only let it hover a little off the ground.

Ability-Levitate or Static

Stats-HP(BELOW AVERAGE)
ATTACK(BELOW AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(AVERAGE)
SP.DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SPEED(BELOW AVERAGE)

Plasmagle Evolves from Plasledging at lvl 45

Type- Psychic/Electric

Species-Eagle

Description- Twice the size of an average Eagle. Is a Dark purple color. Has violent blue sparks of elcetricty within its body, much like an electrical storm. Yellow sparks flow outside around its body, but less violent. Has a spiritual apperance, Sorta as if... you look at it.....and you have a spiritual moment type thing. Eyes are a dark black.

Pokedex- This Pokemon is frequently seen during very severe thunderstorms. Is said to bring wisdom to those that see it.

Ability-Levitate or Static

Unique Move- Plasma Storm (Electric, Special, Single target)

Base Power- 150
Accuracy- 75

Simple- Covers the targer in an eletrcial storm. Requires recharging.
Detailed- The user flys at the target and envelopes the target in a gaseous electrical storm. Has a 30% chance to Paralyze and confuse the target. User requires a Recharge after use.

Stats-HP(AVERAGE)
ATTACK(BELOW AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(EXCEPTIONAL)
SP.DEFENSE(ABOVE AVERAGE)
SPEED(ABOVE AVERAGE)

TA-DA! MORE POKEMON! As per normal feel free to leave a comment! And again, if there's anything you want to see, feel free to let me know. I've been looking at another post in this sub-forum about types that haven't been done yet ( I do believe Crazy started that thread). That thread has been a big help whenever I get stuck. Any who, UNTIL MY NEXT POST! GOFD AWAY!!!!

**EDIT2- Glass Exoskeleton now only has a 30% chance to bounce back special type moves, and the stat drops is now 6**

**EDIT3- GAH! I think I FINALLY got Glass exoskeleton right. I sorta came up with it because of hypnosis. You know, you look in to a mirror, hypnotize your self. So in that sense, Glass Exoskeleton should Only bounce back Psychic type moves.**

Last edited by GofD on Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:33 am, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:48 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

OK. Let's see.
First, the Glass exoskeleton ability is kinda... meh. Reflecting every special move is a bit too much. Also, stats can't drop more than six stages.
About your eagles. Usually, a Pokemon with Levitate has no other ability (except Bronzong). You might wanna be a bit careful with that.
Other than these, quite good. The rhinos are pretty nice, especially. Fire/Electric... Interesting.

Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:44 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@ChillBill- Sorry about Glass exoskeleton, it was supposed to only bounce back psychic type moves. And I've fixed the stat drop changes. As for the eagles, The difference between them and Bronzong (besides type) is that only one move gives them an immunity, where as Bronzong gets an immunity and a damage reduction ability. As far as I know atm, the eagles will be the only new ones who get levitate. And Im glad you like the Rhino's. I don't know why, but as soon as I saw Fire and Electric hadnt been done, I immediately thought Rhino.

Now for today's Pokemon! (Any similarities in names to a user is strictly coincidental).

Coneus Gray Version Only

Type-Dark

Species- Rat

Description- Looks like a Rat on its hind legs, about the size of an infant. Is wearing along dark brown trench coat, and brimmed hat of the same color. Whiskers are rather short, as are its teeth. Visiable Grey Fur is well kept. Tail is long and "Loopy". Has shifty, untrust worthy brown eyes.

Pokedex- A master of the Con, This Pokemon Succeeds 95% of the time. The other 5% ends horriably.

Ability- Smooth talk or Pickpocket

Simple(Smooth talk)- Opponent stat modifiers are not used for themselves.
Detailed- Whenever the opponet Pokemon uses a stat raising move (such as sword dance), there is a 15% chance that the Boost is applied to this Pokemon instead, When ever the Opponent uses a stat Lowering move (Such as Scary Face) There is a 15% chance that the decrease is applied to the user instead of this Pokemon, when THIS Pokemon is the target. (This ability does NOT affect moves targeted at allies).

Stats-HP(AVERAGE)
ATTACK(AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(ABOVE AVERAGE)
SP.DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SPEED(BELOW AVERAGE)

Mobisker Evolves from Coneus at lvl 35

Type-Dark

Species-Rat

Description- A Child sized rat, with light black fur. Is wearing a Well Kept gray suit, with a red tie. Also wearing a Gray hat witha black band around it. Has a Gold Pocket watch hanging from one of the pockets on it's pants. Has one hand inside its suit. Fur is VERY well kept. is not wearing shoes, but feet look to be well kept. Has a Commanding feeling. Brown eyes Look to be calm, however also violent at the same time.

Pokedex- This Pokemon demands respect from those under him. Is very quick to anger.

Ability- Smooth talk or Guts

Stats-HP(AVERAGE)
ATTACK(ABOVE AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(HORRID)
SPEED(ABOVE AVERAGE)

Chillbull

Type- Ice

Species- Bull

Description- Looks like a blue bull. It's horns are made of ice (males have longer horns than females). The fur around its neck is made of pure white snow. Its hooves are clear light blue ice. Has the look of a leader.

Pokedex- They survive where other mammals could not. They live in small herds, with the eldest as the leader.

Ability- Guts

Stats-HP(ABOVE AVERAGE)
ATTACK(ABOVE AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(BELOW AVERAGE)
SPEED(AVERAGE)

Iceotaur Evolves from ChillBull at lvl 40

Type- Ice

Species- Minotaur

Description- Looks like a minotaur. It's large thick horns are made of Ice. Also has a nose ring made of Ice. Its lower Body is a light blue, with the hooves on its feet made of a dark colored Ice. The upper Body is more od a see- through light blue, and very muscular. Its arms seem to made out of snow. Seem to be more rampagy.

Pokedex- A solitary Pokemon. It is known to inhabit Ice like mazes and will attack any who enter.

Ability- Guts or Anger Point

Stats-HP(ABOVE AVERAGE)
ATTACK(EXCEPTIONAL)
DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(HORRID)
SP.DEFENSE(HORRID)
SPEED(AVERAGE)

Seepirit Brown Version only

Type-Ghost/Grass

Species-seed

Description- Looks like a floating seed with a ghostly purple aura. It appears to be sleeping.

Pokedex- The Pokemon itself appears to be a seed. Myth stats its the spirit of a lost soul.

Ability- Nocturnal.

Simple- Sunlight weakens the Pokemon.
Detailed- If this Pokemon is active during Sunny day, each stats receives a drop of 2 stages. Once Sunny day ends, the stats return to normal.

Stats-HP(BELOW AVERAGE)
ATTACK(BELOW AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(BELOW AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(AVERAGE)
SPEED(BELOW AVERAGE)

Polteranthemum Evolves from Seepirit at lvl 35

Type-Grass/Ghost

Species- Crysthanemum

Description- Looks to be an over sized chrysanthemum. Ranges in color from Blue, Red, Yellow, and orange. During the day they appear to be an ordinary flower, however at night they are far from that. Looks to be a floating Chrysanthemum with ghost like leafy arms. Its eyes are a yellow color and has a toothy (made of flower petals) grin. Has a light purple aura around it.

Pokedex- Only seems to bloom when there is an eclipse. It is said to eat the souls of those that harm nature.

Ability- Nocturnal or Dark day

Simple(Dark Day)- Causes the day to become night.
Detailed- Cancels out all other weather effects. All Pokemon get recieve a drop of 10% in accuracy, unless that Pokemon is a Ghost or Dark type. Dark and Ghost type Pokemon receive a 10% boost in accuracy. Ghost and Dark type Attacks also receive a 10% boost.

Stats-HP(BELOW AVERAGE)
ATTACK(HORRID)
DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(ABOVE AVERAGE)
SP.DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SPEED(ABOVE AVERAGE)

I think the Pokemon list is winding down. Soon I will post the new moves for this Gen, Followed by the "walk-through". Glad to see people are still enjoying my work! Keep the comments coming. Also don't forget to enter the name contest for my Gen in the Kanto Safari Zone!

**EDIT: Dark Day has lost the 2 stage Boost to speed.**
**EDIT2: Sun hatred has been changed to Nocturnal**

Last edited by GofD on Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:18 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

What I meant before about Levitate is that's mostly the only ability a Pokemon has, thus I found it strange that the eagles have a second ability as well.
Now for today!
Chillbull is awesome. I think it's the most awesome Pokemon that is, was and will be. I dare you to disagree.
The idea of the rats is pretty good... however can you explain something? Shall I suppose that the suits and watches are stolen? Because it would be kinda freaky for a Pokemon to have its own suit and watch.
And now, Dark Day. It's overpowered, in my opinion. It gives the effects of Sand Force, Swift Swim and Sand Veil at the same time... by default. No. Too much. Try this: keep the accuracy drop and the power boost. Perhaps even the accuracy boost. But the double speed goes out. Such a weather is Uber-tier.
Other than that, your flowers are very good. Of course, not as great as Chillbull, but nothing is perfect.

Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:39 am
Profile WWW
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Ideas for pokemon:

A leech: dark/bug
An emotion pokemon: Normal/Psychic
A phantom: Ghost... Sorry if its too much like Gengar

I've got a small trio that will be like the monkeys of Gen V.

A flying, rock, fighting trio of wait for it... Wait for it...

Chill bull doesn't sound too great. It sounds horrible in fact. I MIGHT just vomit by the sound of its name. Blak, horrible.

*POOF!!! The Lion cubs are mine!.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Last edited by James86134 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:11 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Looks good. You have some great ideas.

Just one thought: Sun Hatred sounds awkward. Maybe Nocturnal would work better?

Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:45 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@ChillBill- I have removed the 2 stage boost to speed. When you describe it the way you did, Yeah, I agree is does seem to overpowered. Glad you like ChillBull. I wonder why that is? As for the rats, We can always say they conned people to get there stuff.

@James- A Leech Pokemon.....It has peaked my interest. I don't think it's gonna have a dark type though. I do have an idea in my head as of right now. I am just hammering some things out.

@Dare-.....Nocturnal actually makes sense. Why didn't I think of that??

Now on to today! MORE POKEMON!

Freezoach Brown version only

Type- Ice/bug

Species-Cockroach

Description- Looks to be a large Cockroach. It's shell appears to be made out of ice. It has Snow along its back, and snow sticking to it's legs. It has dark blue eyes. When it displays its wings, the shimmer Like ice. Its feelers seem to be Icicles.

Pokedex- Is currently the only known Bug type Pokemon that can survive harsh winters.

Ability- Clear Body or Ice shell

Simple(Ice shell)- Heals when Hit by an Ice type Move.
Detailed- The Pokemon is immune to ice type moves. When hit by an ice type move, instead of damage, the Pokemon Heals HP equal to half the damage it would have recived.

Stats-HP(EXCEPTIONAL)
ATTACK(BELOW AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(ABOVE AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(AVERAGE)
SP.DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SPEED(AVERAGE)

Chemisnow Gray version Only

Type-Ice/Posion

Species- Snowman.

Description- Looks to be a Snowman. At a closer look, you can see purple swirling gasses insides its body. Its eyes are coal, as well as its mouth. Does not have a Carrot nose. Has Purple Ice for arms instead of twigs. Every so often some Puff of purple gas escapes its body. Is wearing a Purple and white stripped scarf.

Pokedex- Blends in as a regualr snowman. When someone gets close, they realease a Freezing Toxin.

Ability- Poison Point or Cold Poison

Simple(Cold Poison)- If the Pokemon cant be Poisoned, they will be frozen instead.
Detailed- If the target Pokemon is Immune to Posion (wether by ability, typing or attack effect) any move that would cause poisoning, will now have a 30% chance to cause Freezing instead. (NOTE: this ability DOES NOT Effect the move Toxic).

Stats-HP(BELOW AVERAGE)
ATTACK(ABOVE AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(BELOW AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(ABOVE AVERAGE)
SP.DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SPEED(BELOW AVERAGE)

Alarmgheist Gray Version only

Type- Steel/Ghost

Species- Old style alarm clock

Description- Looks like an old style gold Alarm clock. It looks to be rather droopy and sluggish. Its face, looks tired, an is often napping. There is a slight green aura around it.

Pokedex- A spirit that has taken control of an alarm clock. It seems to be rather lazy and sleeps for long hours.

Ability- Traunt

Stats-HP(BELOW AVERAGE)
ATTACK(BELOW AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(AVERAGE)
SP.DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SPEED(HORRID)

Polterghalarm

Type- Steel/Ghost

Species- Grand Father clock

Description-Looks like a grandfather clock. HOWEVER, it also doesnt. Its face is the clock face, it has 2 meanacing dark green eyes. Its mouth, is below the clock face. Its teeth are the pulley's/ Weights. Its toungue is the pendulum. The main body of the grand father clock makes up its arms. The internal gears make up its body. It has a light greenish purple aura.

Pokedex- A spirit that has taken over a grandfather clock. It enjoys scaring people awake.

Ability- Sturdy or Rude Awakening

Simple(Rude Awakening)- Awakens a sleeping Pokemon.
Detailed- If the opponent Pokemon is Asleep, it will be scared awaked, causeing 1/8 damage of its current health, as well as confusing it. (If the Pokemon is already confused, it can not be confused, however it will still take damage). This ability does not affect ally pokemon.(This ability activates WHENEVER a Pokemon is asleep)

Stats-HP(BELOW AVERAGE)
ATTACK(BELOW AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(ABOVE AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACk(EXCEPTIONAL)
SPEED(HORRID)

And there we have it! The Pokemon list is getting there! Dont forget to check out the name my gen thread!

[i]EDIT- Fixed Chemisnow's and Polterghalarm. Cold Poison's freeze chance is now 30, and a description of when Rude awakening activates was given.

Last edited by GofD on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:49 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
One problem with polterghalarm. When I first read about it I kind of just mashed Rotom and it possessing appliances and Cofagrigus having the shape of a Grandfather clock into one. Not really bringing in interest. Sorry for the negative feed.

I've noticed you have a lot of Bug and Ice pokemon going on here. Just an observation. Keep going.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Last edited by James86134 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:05 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I just looove your grandfather clock!!! :D
What about some time-moves on it. (Like Roar of Time (Don't put Roar of time on it, just some new moves! :)))

Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:50 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@James- Sorry the Pokemon Doesn't peek your interest. I realize there are gonna be some Pokemon that people aren't Gonna like. I have also noticed that, and I am currently trying to introduce more a variety.

@Ghostpony- Im glad you like it! I don't know if Ill got back and give it its own move, maybe. I dont really know.

Now for today's List of new Pokes:

Gemectric Both Versions

Type-Rock/electric

Species- Gem turtle

Description- Turtle like in apperance. Its shell looks like a Gem. Electrical sparks can be seen over the shell. Has short stubby legs. Its heads and legs are a light brown color. Has a rather Dull, slow look to its face. Eyes are a dull orange.

Pokedex- An odd Pokemon made of rock. It seems its shell stores electrical energy.

Ability- Sturdy or Shell shock.

Simple(Shell shock)- Takes less damage from fighting type moves.
Detailed-The Pokemon takes 25% less damage from fighting type Moves, but there is a 30% chance for the Pokemon to be Confused after the hit.

Stats-HP(AVERAGE)
ATTACK(AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(AVERAGE)
SP.DEFNESE(BELOW AVERAGE)
SPEED(BELOW AVERAGE)

Voltshell Evolves from Gemectric at lvl 28

Type- Rock/electric

Species- Gem turtle

Description- The Shell has grown so that it makes up most of the Pokemon's body. All that can be seen are four large feet and 2 glowing orange eyes.

Pokedex- The stored electrical energy in its shell has grown so much, that its shell has gotten extememly large and heavy.

Ability- Sturdy or Shell Shock

Stats-HP(ABOVE AVERAGE)
ATTACK(AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(ABOVE AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(AVERAGE)
SP.DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SPEED(HORRID)

Gigatortise Evolves from VoltShell at lvl 54

Type- Rock/electric

Species- Gem tortise

Description- Is a large Tortise, about the size of three average adults. Stands on its Strong hind legs. Its shell appears to be made of a gleaming Yellow Diamond with streaks of electrical energy over it. Its under belly is a light yellow color. Theres are patches of Yellow Gems over its legs and arms. Its arms are strong and ends in Dark grey claws. Its face is Alert and powerfull looking. Has electric orange eyes.

Pokedex-It is able to control the stored power in its shell better. As such it is often used in power stations as a transformer.

Ability- Sturdy or Shell Shock

Unique move: Crushing Thunder (Rock, Physical, single target)

Base Power- 100
Accuracy-75

Simple- Target is crushed by electricaly charged rocks.
Detailed- The target is crushed by large rocks that have an electical charge to them. The opponents Defense drops by 1 stage. There is a 15% chance to cause paralysis. If the Target is a water type, it gets a 1 stage drop in speed instead of Defense.

Stats-HP(EXCEPTIONAL)
ATTACk(ABOVE AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(EXCEPTIONAL)
SP.ATTACK(AVERAGE)
SP.DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SPEED(HORRID)

SquiorchBoth versions

Type-Water/Fire

Species-Squid

Description- Is a small squid. It has short tentacles, very light red in color. Its head holds a small flame. Its eyes are rather small and a light blue in color.

Pokedex- It is rather small and frail. However it is able to swim rather fast to escape predators.

Abilites- Flame body or swift swim

Stats-HP(BELOW AVERAGE)
ATTACK(AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(BELOW AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(AVERAGE)
SPEED(ABOVE AVERAGE)

Kingraken Evolves at lvl 40 from Squiorch in Brown Version

Type-Water/Fire

Species-Kraken

Description-Looks like a Giant Kraken. Is a brighter light red color. Its tentacle are a brighter red than it's body. The flame in its head is brighter and larger. Its eye's are a brighter blue and rather intullegual.

Pokedex-The pokemon is highly intellegnet. In Myth, it is the guardian of a lost civilization.

Ability- Flame Body or Swift Swim

Stats-HP(ABOVE AVERAGE)
ATTACK(AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(HORRID)
SP.ATTACK(ABOVE AVERAGE)
SPEED(EXCEPTIONAL)

MagmaKraken Evolves at lvl 40 from Squiorch in Gray Version.

Type- Water/Fire

Species-Kraken

Description- Looks like a Giant Kraken. Its Body and tentacles are clad in hardened magma. There is a red glow from cracks in the hardened magma. There are a few spikes on its arms in a row. Its Eyes are a Bright bright blue, and seems to be alert. Is rather slow, but is not slow witted.

Pokedex- It appears its body seems to be made of magma. The water cools the outer magma to harden it.

Ability- Magma Armour or Molten Armour

Stats-HP(ABOVE AVERAGE)
ATTACK(BELOW AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(EXCEPTIONAL)
SP.ATTACK(ABOVE AVERAGE)
SP.DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SPEED(HORRID)

TA-DA! Im still making pokes. Ive decided that 100 Pokes is the Limit. Im not saying that Ill BE making 100, just don' expect over 100. On other fronts. The walkthrough is coming along rather well. I have the first Gym done. As for new moves, That seems to have stalled for a little while. I am also trying to add more of the other types to my list, As James has a pointed out, alot of the last few seem to be Ice and Bug type. So im gonna TRY and not put out so many. Anyway, until next time!

Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:17 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Woah, slow down. 100 POKES! You've inspired me to create my own region, but I need to create pokemon. I was seriously going to make an electric turtle as well. Except I was going to go with Electric and Water. I NEED IDEAS TOO!!! :x

Heh, just jokin. IT'S ON!!!

I like Squiorch and its evos but the flame thing. Does it need to protect it like Charmander. Where its fire goes out with its life. So it bobs above the water level? Again with the variety. It's little details. A lot of your pokes evolve at Lvl 20 and 40. So many of them.

Positive:

Again like Squiorch, gemectric. Would you mind posting the pokemon you've made so far in a Pokedex type list.

EDIT: You have about 82 pokes already but who's counting! :D Only 12 more to 100. Then I can have closure for my ideas not being stolen! :? Paranoid

Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:31 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@James- WHOA? REALLY? When I counted I didn't have that much! ......Excuse me as I return to preschool to learn how to count again. As for the squid's flames, They do not need to protect it like Charmander as it is inside their body. And the reason for the lvl 20-40 lvls, is for 2 reasons: 1) I want people to work to get what they want. 2) Im not a fan of Pokemon that evolve quickly. I lose interest in pokes like that rather quickly.

Its time for, MORE POKEMON RELEASES!

Leaveech Brown version only

Type-Bug/Grass

Species- Leech

Description- Is a leaf shaped leech. When it has fed, it looks like a healthy leaf. When it hasnt fed, it looks like a wilted leaf. Has dark green veins. Its mouth is rather small, and has rather small teeth. It's eyes are a rather dull yellow, but are not lazy looking, but also not smart looking. Seems to have a large appetitate. Only seems to attach to Grass type Pokemon.

Pokedex- An Odd Leech that only seems to attach itself to grass type Pokemon. The Pokemon its attached to seem to gain a boost in power.

Ability- Dry Skin or Symbiosis

Simple(Symbiosis)- Boosts allied attacks.
Detailed- If this Pokemon is in a double or triple battle with a Grass type Pokemon, This Pokemon heals 10 Hp per turn, and the Grass type Pokemon gain a 10% boost to Grass type moves. (This ability does NOT affect non grass type Pokemon useing grass type moves.)

Stats-HP(EXCEPTIONAL)
ATTACK(AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(ABOVE AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(AVERAGE)
SPEED(BELOW AVERAGE)

HydroConda Both Versions

Type- Water

Species- Snake

Description- Is a snake with a see through body. Is about 3m in length. Its Body Appears to be made of water, although it looks to be more like see through skin. It appears that some seeweed is acting as "scales". Has small fangs. Its Eyes are A light green and seem to be alert. Its Forked toungue is a light green color.

Pokedex- It strangles its Prey with its body. Scientists actually believe that the Pokemon drowns its victims with its body.

Ability- Swift Swim

Stats-HP(AVERAGE)
ATTACK(ABOVE AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(BELOW AVERAGE)
SP.DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SPEED(AVERAGE)

Voltactus Both versions

Type-Grass/Electric

Species- Cactus

Description- It looks like a small round cactus. It has rather Long needles for its size. Its skin is a rather dark deep green. It eyes are a bright neon green, and appear to be rather playfull. It doesnt have any arms/legs, its literally a ball shapped Cactus, that is rooted to the ground. As it "bounces" up and down, Small sparks can be seen between the needles.

Pokedex-This Pokemon will grow where ever there is a large amount of static electricity. However it wont grow in caves.

Ability- Root-In

Stats-HP(AVERAGE)
ATTACK(BELOW AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(ABOVE AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(AVERAGE)
SPEED(HORRID)

Frankencactus Evolves from Voltactus at lvl 35, Gray Version Only

Type-Grass/ Electric

Species-Cactus

Description- Is a mass of different cacti that have been fused together and is shapped like an ogre. Is about twice the size of an average adult. Its Fists are two LARGE spherical cacti with extremely thick and long needles. The color of the cacti range from light green to a dark green. Its has a rather large mouth, and two bright neon green eyes, that seem to devoid of any intellegance. Its legs are small and stocky.

Pokedex- An odd Pokemon mad of many different species of Cacti. If a Part of it's body falls off, it will grow into a new cactus

Ability- Needle Point

Simple-Needles are stuck in the opponent to cause damage.
Detailed-When ever this Pokemon Does a Physical type attack OR is hit by a Physical type attack, the Target will get needles stuck in it. After every turn, 1/12 of the opponents Current HP is taken. (MAX damage allowed from this is 1/8). The Opponent also has a 10% chacne to randomly become paralyzed.(CHANCES DOES NOT INCREASE AS THE # OF NEEDLES IN THE OPPONENT INCREASE)

Stats-HP(ABOVE AVERAGE)
ATTACK(EXCEPTIONAL)
DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(BELOW AVERAGE)
SP.DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SPEED(HORRID)

Cactifairy Evolves from Voltactus at lvl 35, Brown Version Only

Type-Grass/Electric

Species- Fairy

Description- Looks like a fairy made out of a cactus. Its Body is a Light Green Cactus, covered in small needles. Its Wings seem to be made of Long Needles. Electricity Flows Between the needles, making wonderful designs. Its eyes are a soft light blue, and it has a soft smile. Seems to floating just off the ground.

Pokedex- The needles that makes up to wings have a ectromagnectic feild, making the electcity on its wings into beautiful designs.

Ability-Chlorophyll

Unique Move- Fairy spore (Grass, Special, Single Target)

Base Power- 85
Accuracy-60

Simple- Paralyzes the target.
Detailed- A special Spore is relased that not only damages the Target, but also paralyzes it (100% chance)

Stats-HP(AVERAGE)
ATTACK(BELOW AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(HORRID)
SP.ATTACK(EXCEPTIONAL)
SP.DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SPEED(ABOVE AVERAGE)

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT! More Pokes, YAY! I'll bw taking a break from posting anything new over the weekend. This will hopefully give me time to get some more Pokemon wrote up, the new movelist/ move change list finished, and some more work on the walk through done. As usual feel free to comment! Until Monday, have a good weekend everyone!

EDIT: Fairy Spore's Accuracy and Power have been modified

Last edited by GofD on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:44 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

That gives me the opportunity to make some of my own pokemon. 8-)

Unless I have to learn to count again... I got a massive math mistake in my last post lol. 82+12=100 apparently.

I didn't mean about having to work for evos. I mean that they are all very similar. Not one pokemon needs a stone or link trade to evolve yet... Mix it up a little bit! Have pokemon that evolve at Lvl 10 then at Lvl 42! Lvl 15 and Lvl 26!

Do you really think a cactus is a good idea after Cacturne, Maractus, and Cacnea. Then again Game Freak, adds a cat every game.

Also I think Leaveach is the cause for Pokerus. But then again... Why does it effect more than grass types...?

Also... Your at 87. Only 13 till 100. That's if you make it too 100.

Last edited by James86134 on Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:06 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

If you thought you had escaped my devastating criticism, think again!
Looks like I have a lot of reading to do.
I'll start with Cold Poison. Standard freezing against Steel and Poison types isn't a very good idea. Freezing is the only status that can never be induced 100% and its usual rate is 10%. To make the ability better than most moves, how about a 30% chance at freezing instead of poisoning?
Now, Rude Awakening. You should describe when it activates. E.g. when Polterghalarm attacks or when it's switched in.
Last, Fairy Spore. Considering that Zap Cannon is 100pow/50acc, I think you need to modify the 90/75. Perhaps make it 75/75 or 85/60. Something like that.
Other than these, great. Some of your best ideas, namely the turtles and squids are here. Congratulations, keep it up.

Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:13 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I've been following your posts and you've been coming up with a lot of cool ideas. I've never liked the idea of a "brown or grey" version though.

At first, your description of the regions' past ideals having a war and etc etc reminded me of this; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technoclash

Lol.

Anywho, it was a long term wish on the chats (while, when i was there a couple of years ago) that there should be a ghost ship pokemon. Also, I really do think the token psychic type pokemon for your gen should be a wizard species, apprentice, middle-class, then mentor. Of course, they could have a rivalry between the other pokemon who evolve into pokemon like Andromon or similar. And if you get one of them beforehand and you go to the other island, like the idea you had for your starters and other pokemon, you could evolve them into kinda like hybrid pokemon like a techno-wizard or an android that's capable of magic (special attacks).

Actually, I think it would be kickass if the teams dressed like technoclash lol. . . . . .

I also think that considering there was this once unified region, but was torn into two, maybe both sides, after the legendary conflict, decided to call their different islands differing names and classified them as different regions. Maybe part of the plot, while fighting between teams (which I still think of as wizards and robots lol) revolves around one day finding the real name of the WHOLE region and trying the reunite the two to make it whole again.

In your contest you guys tried to come up with something referring to both regions at the same time, but if left and right islands really do mean something similar to the yin and yang symbol. . . . . shouldn't the answer be IF my idea sounds alright, something similar to the meaning of balance? I don't know. Besides, when thinking of technology or something unnatural AND nature and forests, yin and yang do not come to mind. They do in a way oppose each other, I guess... I'm thinking about it too much.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:20 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@ James- AHHHH, that's what you meant about the evolutions! I actually did come up with two pokes that need to be traded to evolve. I also haven't had a chance to look at your ideas, I probably will once i get all my Pokes up.

@ChillBill- I Went back and edited my post, hopefully I fixed all of your concerns. And Im glad you liked this batch.

@Crunchy- Glad you like it so far! Also, Ten to one, I will probably now think of my Gen as the Technoclash, either that or Gen Z, or Gen Technoclash Z..... AND I can't believe I didn't make up a Pokemon that evolves differently (other than the Starters) ON different Islands! And here I thought I was done with making new Pokes...... As far as the region name is concerned....I see your point, I never actually thought of that, Ill have to see where my walkthrough takes me in that sense...

Now on to today. I actually got quite a bit done this weekend. I think Im nearing the end of the Pokemon list, added some new moves to my Move list, and walkthrough is coming along at a reasonable pace. I'm Probably gonna add 3 more Pokes to the over list (Thanks to Crunchy reminding me I didn't add a Pokemon Like that.) If All goes well, I'm thinking the first part of the walkthrough will be either Friday or Monday. (Im gonna take the weekends off from posting as to give me a break and to prevent myself from being burnt out).

NEW POKES AHOY!

Hedgehelm Gray Version Only

Type- Normal/Steel

Species-HedgeHog

Description- Is a small cute little brown and white hedgehog. Has Small little arms and legs, whith cute wittle feet. Has rather large light blue eyes compared to his Body. Is wearing a Light gray Helmet, that is WAAAAAY to big for him. Cute Factor rating- Mass of squelling school Girls.

Pokedex- Although it is a hedgehog, the spikes on its back are too brittle to be used for protection, hence the helmet.

Ability- Sturdy

Stats-HP(BELOW AVERAGE)
ATTACK(AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(BELOW AVERAGE)
Sp.DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SPEED(BELOW AVERAGE)

Hedgesarge Evolve from Hedgehelm and lvl 22

Type- Normal/Steel

Species-Hedgehog

Description- Looks like a child sized hedgehog standing on its feet. Is a dull white and brown in color. Has a Commanding look on its face. Eyes are a bright blue, That demand respect, but are also friendly and intellegent. Is wearing a bright shiny silver helemt on its head. The spikes on its back are small, but thick, and are light brown, and have gray tips. Has a gray patch on both shoulders, which seem to represent its rank.

Pokedex- A very intellgent Pokemon, with excllent strategy's. Is Often seen commanding Hedgehelm.

Ability- Stratagize

Simple- Has a better chance of moving first.
Detailed- This Pokemon's moves AND its allies, have a 50% chance to have a one stage increase in priority. There Is also a 50% chance for their moves priority to be decreased by one.

Stats-HP(ABOVE AVERAGE)
ATTACK(ABOVE AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(ABOVE AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(BELOW AVERAGE)
SP.DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SPEED(AVERAGE)

Mousatch Brown Version Only

Type- Normal/Fire

Species-Mouse

Description- Looks like a small little Gray mouse. Its ears are disportionaly large to its body. Its has small brown eyes, and a rather short tail. It is holding a rather large lit match. Seems to be paranoid.

Pokedex- This Pokemon is deathly afraid of the dark, due its excellent hearing. It is often seen caring a lit match.

Ability-Flame Body

Stats-HP(AVERAGE)
ATTACK-(BELOW AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(BELOW AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(AVERAGE)
SPEED(AVERAGE)

Mousyro Evolves from Mousatch at lvl 22

Type-Normal/Fire

Species-Mouse

Description- Is a small gray mouse. Its fur is covered in a light black ash. Has two Matches strapped to its back in an "X" Shape, as Well as holding 2 matches in it's hands. Its Eyes are a bright brown, and has a confident look to itself.

Pokedex- This Pokemon loves fire. It is often wrongly blamed for setting forest fires.

Ability-Flash Fire

Stats-HP(ABOVE AVERAGE)
ATTACK(BELOW AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(ABOVE AVERAGE)
SP.DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SPEED(ABOVE AVERAGE)

Ta-da! Only 7? more Pokemon to be released! Look Forward to it!

**EDIT: Stratagize received a fix.**

Last edited by GofD on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:19 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Great ideas so far, and yea defiantly need more variations of evolutions rather than just the standard.

I personally think that Brown would have more evolution by happiness going with them believe in nurturing more. While on Grey more evolution stones like as they are experimenting with the pokemon. Maybe you can branch pokemon on that basis?

Also i think i've come across 2 different Flying types that would be perfect for this region

Global Pokedex Team

ImageImageImage

Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:36 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@CrazyRazey- *facepalm* HAPPINESS EVOLUTION! GAAAAH! Your right would probably work really well on the right Island. (Totally FORGOT about Happiness)

I didn't meantion this in my last post, but I closed my "Name my Gen" thread. There wasn't enough interest to warrant it to continue. I did send all those that gave a name 50 Psybucks as compenation/ jut for participating.

Anyways, on to today's post!

Nervick Both Versions(More Common in Brown Version)

Type- Bug/Psychic

Species-Spider

Description- Appears to a bundle of nerves in the form of a spider. Is a light pink/ black in color. Its main body appears to be some sort of proto brain. Its legs are made of a few bundles of nerves. It has 8 yellow round eyes on it's head. There is no noticable mouth.

Pokedex- Appears to be a proto-brain in the shape of a spider. It seems to be rather intellegent.

Ability- Trace

Stats-HP(AVERAGE)
ATTACK(BELOW AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(BELOW AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(ABOVE AVERAGE)
SP.DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SPEED(AVERAGE)

Nervreak Evolves from Nervick when traded holding a Metal coat.

Type- Psychic/Steel

Species-???

Description- Looks like a squished ball(Or a pancake that has balloned a bit). There is a large complex of nereves surrounded by a steel shell seperated into 6 peices. (2 on the top, 2 on the sides, and two on the bottom). The shell seems to float around the bundles of nerves. it has 2 large glowing yellow eyes ih the center of the nerve face. Small light blue jolts of electricty can be seen on the nerve bundle.

Pokedex- An odd Pokemon with a steel shell. Its intellegnece seems to be on par with that of an Alakazam's.

Ability-Levitate

Stats-HP(ABOVE AVERAGE)
ATTACK(HORRID)
DEFENSE(EXCEPTIONAL)
SP.ATTACK(EXCEPTIONAL)
SPEED(HORRID)

Shockly Both Versions(More Common in Gray Version)

Type- Normal/Electic

Species- Gecko

Description- Looks to be a Kitten Sized Gecko. It is a Bright Yellow, Light Green color. It has rather large balck eyes, that seem to be in shock. It has a rather long tail. It seems doesnt seem to be able to stay still for a long time. Has a rather..alert/shocked look on its face.

Pokedex- This Pokemon never seems to be able to stay in one spot. Picking it up can result in a light shock.

Ability-Static

Stats-HP(BELOW AVERAGE)
ATTACK(BELOW AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(BELOW AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(AVERAGE)
Sp.DEFENSE(BELOW AVERAGE)
SPEED(ABOVE AVERAGE)

ThunderRex Evolves from Shockly when traded holding a Metal Coat.

Type- Electric Steel

Species- T-Rex

Description- Is the Size of A T-Rex. Its back is and head is clad in a shiny metal. Metal spikes protrude from it's back, and eletrcity flows between these Spikes. The area's not covered in metal are a Yellowish Brown Color. Its Arms are very short compared to its massive size. It's hind legs look to be very strong, good for running short distances. It's tail is long and rather stiff. Circles of electricty seem to surround it. Its eyes are a light blue.

Pokedex- The Pokemon has the most Powerful jaws known. It is able to bite a tank in half with ease.

Ability- Mega Jaws

Simple: Bite Force is increased.
Detailed: When this Pokemon uses Moves such as bite, It's Power is increased by 25%. There is also a 5% chance to make the Pokemon Flinch.

Stats-HP(ABOVE AVERAGE)
ATTACK(EXCEPTIONAL)
DEFENSE(EXCEPTIONAL)
SP.ATTACK(AVERAGE)
SP.DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SPEED(AVERAGE)

Tomorrow I will be releasing the LAST 4 NEW POKES! So, HOPEFULLY,Friday will be he day I post the first part of my walkthough. As always, Keep the comments coming!

Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alright, here goes my -delayed- critique.
The only thing that bothers me in these otherwise excellent batches is (competitive battler mode, activate!) the Strategize ability. To have a comparison: look at Prankster. Pokemon like Murkrow, Sableye and Whimsicott, otherwise never used, are popular due to Prankster. Thundurus-I actually got banned because of it. So I foresee Strategize Pokemon getting a 80% usage rate before taking a no-return trip to Ubers. In other words, nerf it. Or give it Prankster (mostly because I can't think of a good way to nerf it).

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:08 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next