It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Two Special Groups of Pokemon 

Which Pokemon would you rather see re-introduced to the Pokemon series?
Shadow Pokemon (from Pokemon Colosseum and XD) 40%  40%  [ 2 ]
Delta Species (from the Pokemon TCG) 60%  60%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 5

Two Special Groups of Pokemon 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Generation 3 definitely had a lot of fun moments. But what I think most people kind of forgot about and don't really talk about that much these days are the different variations of Pokemon they introduced. The TCG had Delta Species during the 3rd Generation which gave us Pokemon with different types than they normal would have, like Electric type Charmander, Fire type Ralts, etc. Also there were Shadow Pokemon in Colosseum and XD that used Shadow Moves and had their hearts locked away. We had to purify these Pokemon, return them to normal, and at the end these Pokemon learned some interesting moves that they could not obtain otherwise or they knew some moves they hardly ever know like Egg Moves (e.g. purified Lugia I believe had Earthquake, Hydro Pump, Featherdance, and Psycho Boost). So if you were to pick either Delta Species or Shadow Pokemon to make a comeback in the Pokemon series, who would you pick and why? There are 2, now 3 generations that didn't exist when these interesting types of Pokemon where around. I figure if they brought either back, it would definitely be cool. Honestly I'd like to see Delta Species come back but instead in a new Video Game where you could explore the region of Holon. Obviously either way is far fetched but I'd like to hear your opinions! :)

Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:03 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Holon region and Delta Species video game lgi

If they are going to bring back Shadow-types, they need to remove the "super-effective against everything" BS.

Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:32 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The Delta species.

I have not played Colesium XD, and I was kinda forced to skip the Delta species. I would think it would be kind cool if they put the Delta Species into the Pokemon games. Would be interesting to see.

Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:04 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

What do you mean by "forced to skip the Delta Species"? And honestly if you ever get a chance to get and play either Colosseum or XD, you definitely should.

Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:14 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

vaporterra wrote:
What do you mean by "forced to skip the Delta Species"? And honestly if you ever get a chance to get and play either Colosseum or XD, you definitely should.

The reason: Pokemon Cards were not sold in my area during that Time. For some strange reason, during the third Gen, You could not find Pokemon Cards where I lived. They eventually returned when the 4th Gen came out.

And Yes I would like to, oh how I would like to. If only I could find a console and a copy of em, and also the money to buy them.

Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]