It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 THE OMNIA REGION! (My second Gen) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Its Friday so its time for another walkthrough update! WOO!

Underidge Village

Welcome to Underidge Village. This village is at the base of a mountian range and is near the only safe path through it. The is comprised of 2 Log houses and a Stone store (AKA, Evo Stones). The two houses are close to a Forest at the Northeren Part and the stone store is closer to the path that goes up and through the mountain. Let us Explore this small Village then shall we?

~~Underidge Village: House #1~~

Let us enter the first House. It will be the first Building you see essentially. It is a Log house. Head on inside. The inside is a Cozy environment with a large oval handmade rug in the middle, a medium sized Wood Stove on the oposite wall of the door. To your left is the kitchen that looks a little outdated, and to the right is what can best be described a as a living room. There is one Senior in the Room. Go Ahead and Talk to him.

Old man- Hello there younging. Do you happen to be on an Adventure with your Pokemn?

Select Yes or No.

You answer No- Ah, Just out for a Stroll are you?

You answer Yes- AH! I knew it. Here take this With you!

YOU RECIEVE 5 POTIONS!

Old Man-The Mountain Pass is Long. You wont get to a Pokemon Center till you pass it. Though I here there is a special spot.....

Thats all for in here. Leave the house and Head to the 2nd House. There isnt much difference between the two houses, except this one looks..."newer" and "brighter" than the other one.

~~Underidge Village: HOuse #2~~

The inside of the the second house looks alot more modern. The Kitchen on the right has stainless steel appliances, there is a rather large Flat screen Tv and sound system on the opposite wall of the door. To the Left is a Black Leather Couch and some side tables with rather fancy looking lamps. There happens to bea well dressed lady standing in the middle of the house.

Lady-The peace and quiet of this town. Its marvoleous. It could use some modern amendaties though.

Not much else left in this house to see. So exit out and head. Lets now go to the Stone store then shall we?

~~Underidge Village: Stone Store~~

The store looks like an old style general store. The main of the building is colored a light blue, the shutters a light red, while the stairs and hand rails have a slight yellowish hue to them. When you go inside youll see 4 glass display cases of Evo Stones and 2 shelves of what can be best described as "interesting" stones. The Counter is a long wooden bar like structure. Right now there is a child wondering behind said counter and a women in the middle.

Kid behind Counter-*sniffles* Hab you Seen my Daddy? I misb him.....

Lady- Dear oh Dear......OH! Excuse me are you a Pokemon Trainer? YOU ARE! Then that means your taking the path up the mountain! Could you please maybe look for my husband?...Its been 3 days since he went out to look for more stones and im getting worried....

Well now, looks like we have a little side quest. Head on out of the store and head right. This will take you to route 2: Mountain Pass.

Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:43 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Due to things (mostly)beyond my control(Work, Geek Stuff, Breeding/training pokes), this weeks post has been postponed as I havent had enough time to write it up!

Sorry to those looking forward to it!

Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:21 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

No worries, I'm slowly reading it! :) Dat Croagunk.

Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:22 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

GhostPony750 wrote:
Hmm... 50% chances to flinch and reduce the accuracy to let's say 80.
And 55 Pokemon is well enough. ;)

Yes exactly 55 Pokemon is well enough.

Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:59 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3