It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Can't get the Xploder Cheat device to work properly 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

In April when I was on the marriland forums, I got an XPloder Cheat System device off the internet. I also recently got myself an Action Replay Wii and I was trying to check for firmware. It turns out that I am trying to add some codes to Pokémon Emerald so that I get the IVs on my Rayquaza that I want since I was about to catch him before I got in all this trouble. No one helped and the person that was supposed to help make sure stuff works was mom. Is there a phone number for customer service? Please help! I really want the IVs in Speed, Attack, and HP to be at 31. It has Rest! Then I was going to trade him to Pokémon XD Gale of Darkness! There were some pages missing in this instruction booklet. The XPloder Cheat Device forum was dead and didn't help!

Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:39 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Perhaps the site https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/92 ... 0/61849279 can help you in this issue. There are discussions about Xploder and there are links to various useful resources, instructions, etc.

Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:16 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Why do I keep hearing that the Xploder cheat device is for the PS4?

Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]