Reply to topic  [ 753 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
 Super Smash Bros. Brawl 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

1) Meta Knight
2) Ike
3) Peach

for me.

@hykoloco: yes, it's just been announced, might be coming out in the next 1-3 years.

@Ryu: lol yeah Marth wears a tiara, which is why ppl take the piss out of him so much. He's still an amazing character though.

@Dracomence: without tripping, Diddy Kong would be somewhere in the middle or low tiers, and Marth would be #2 or #3 on the tier list. So if you're a diddy kong fan, be glad there's tripping...

Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:55 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I really like Brawl, but I don't have the game. I just play it at friend's houses and such. My three main characters:
1. Jigglypuff
2. Wario
3. Lucario

Just recently, I went to a Brawl Tournament at my library. I was in the first match, and was playing as Wario against two noobs as Sonic. I immediately start of the match using the Wario Bike and kill one immediately. After no more than a minute, it was down to me, with 3 lives and one Sonic with 1. I got the Smash Ball, and with the opportunity open, I used the Wario Bike, knowing it's destructive powers during Wario-Man mode, got on the bike, and shot into the unsuspecting Sonic, and rocketed off the screen at lightning-fast speed, killing us both, and winning me the match! Unfortunately, some jerk tried to steal my place in the second round and put in the wrong controller. I can't use the Gamecube controller for my life (I normally use the Wiimote and Nunchuk) and just my luck, I ended up being forced to use that one. Needless to say, I lost horribly. Other than that, I'm a big fan of the game!

Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:41 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I've been playing ssb since I was able to hold a GameCube controller (Albeit upside for a while ) and I haven't met an opponent I wasn't able to beat at some point yet . My favorite and most used characters would have to be Captain Falcon, Fox, Mario , Snake , and occasionally Luigi . SSBB is at the top of my favorite video game list most definitely .

Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:14 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 753 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31