It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Super Smash Bros 4 
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

THE HYPE IS REAL, MY FRIENDS.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:34 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I only have 2 characters left to unlock. mr. game and watch and r.o.b

Black Friend Code: used in trades gmt - 06:00 central time us
Chris 1935 9949 5758
3ds Friend code:
3695-0533-8271 this one has reached 100 friends if you want a safari from me use the 2nd friend code.
2nd 3ds friend code: 1821-9478-7101
Black2 Friend Code: Chris 0519 5118 7320

Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:22 am
Profile YIM
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

After a good week of practice, I've found my mains: ROB, Pac-Man, and Roy (the koopaling). The former was my main in brawl, and got buffed massively in this, while the latter two are both fast and have some great combo potential. Also, the Mii Brawler and Gunner are both awesome, but I can only use them with friends, which kinda sucks.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:21 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Free DLC if you register both versions with Club Nintendo, and apparently paid DLC if you only own one version. Will be available starting in Spring 2015.

Other reveals from the Smash Bros Wii U Direct yesterday (sorry for the large pictures):
- Ganondorf, Ness, Jigglypuff, and Bowser Jr. are now default characters

- 8-player matches have been confirmed, with the introduction and return of larger stages to accomodate them

- Jungle Hijinxs stage has a foreground and background plane, which can both be fought on at the same time

- Metal Face and Ridley (too big lol) confirmed as bosses on Gaur Plain and Pyrosphere; both can be KOed, but Ridley can ally with fighters that attack it the most and can be KOed in Time Battles for an extra point

- Classic Mode now based around performing well in a series of matches, and can be done in 2-player co-op
- Event Mode features branching paths which are unlocked by performing objectives

- Smash Tour: Mario Party-like game where you gather characters and increase your stats in preparation for a final Stock Match using your characters as stocks
- Several controller options, including all Brawl options, Wii U Pro Controller, Wii U Gamepad, Classic Controller Pro, and the 3DS
- 3DS can be connected to the Wii U to carry over custom characters and Mii Fighters, equipment included
- Stage Builder now allows you to draw structures using the Gamepad's touchscreen

There was also the premiere of a Bowser Jr. introduction trailer featuring the Koopalings.

Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:43 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

...You need to pay for mewtwo? At least he's here ;_;

Meanwhile, I'm satisfied with Melee. Destroying everything with Jigglypuff. :o

Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:20 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

They dropped lots of info during the Nintendo direct today (Fire Emblem, @#$% yes), including the fact that we can actually vote for DLC characters! I put mine in for Thanatos already.

Mektar out.

Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:19 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

I didn't buy Smash 4 3DS because Isaac (Golden Sun) wasn't in it, and that's still going to hold true.

At the very least, if he gets in, that means Golden Sun 4 might exist.

Yes, I voted for Isaac. That's not even a question.

Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:27 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Smash 3DS is so bad, the joystick sux. It's totally not worth it, unless you really like the game and wants to play it anywhere.

Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:34 pm
THE POWER IS ON!

Trotting out leftovers from Melee and Brawl as paid DLC is... meh. At least the price point is decent.

Even though it has tons of trainwreck potential, running a fan vote for new characters is pretty meh too, especially because there's no actual guarantee that the top vote-getters will be added to game. Otherwise I'd say everyone aggressively needs to campaign for Ridley or the Ice Climbers so Sakurai and his team can melt down in despair after crushing our dreams over and over.

Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:28 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

SSB4 is worth the money I still play it even after the Wii U version came out. I've been waiting for years for portable smash and it's a dream come true. I don't get the hate.

Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4