It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Lumiose City Rules 
THE POWER IS ON!

In which I shamelessly copy and paste the rule topics for the old forums:

MUSIC:
Quote:
1. All the regular forum rules apply. May I suggest reading other specific forum's rules, and the Forum FAQ?
2. No senseless bashing of a band. Ex: [bandname] sucks so much OMG!!!!111 You can let people know if you don't like a particular band, but at least give a reason why.
3. Avoid Band vs. Band topics. They never generate meaningful discussion, and with very rare exceptions, they will not be allowed.
4. Express your opinion, but anyone who disagrees with me will be shot. Just kidding of course. :twisted:
5. Do not post "[genre] sucks" threads. Offenders will have their posts edited for comedic value, possibly at the poster's expense.
6. If you have anything else you feel should be listed here, feel free to tell me or any mod that can mod this forum.
'

VIDEO GAMES:
Quote:
I've noticed the Video Games Discussion section is full of SPAMs and undesirable messages. So I've just made this little warning announcement about what kinds of messages are considered a SPAM and how I'll deal with them.

1 - One-sentence messages
Quote: --- is going to be the best of all --- games. It has multiplayer.
Quote: "does anyone like..." cause if you do tell me what you like about it.
Quote: --- is so awsome.
Quote: --- is okay. Not the best game ive ever seen.

These messages are a great example of a SPAM. I've warned loads and loads of times not to do this. We don't like SPAMs, no one does, they are annoying and a waste of time. I'm serious, these messages are driving me nuts, because I have a heart of gold and I don't want to delete people's posts, but from now on I will.

(The rest of the post got eaten during a forum upgrade.)

TV/Books/Movies/Sports:
Quote:
1. Spamming
No advertising, no posting of stuff unrelated to the topic. Pretty self explanatory. Also remember not to reply to topics that have not been posted in for several months.

2. Flaming
No matter how strongly you object against the views of others, don't start arguing. You can argue using PMs.

3. Polling
Polls are allowed, but remember to see if there's already a similar poll before starting a new one.

4. Spoilers
You're allowed to post spoilers for TV shows, movies or books, but they must be concealed by colouring the spoiler text with the colour of the forum background (Which is #003E5E), and then writing before the spoiler text something like "Spoilers ahead, highlight text to read".

I took these off the ones I wrote in the Sports section.

Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:05 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Glorious. This section is probably going to be mor active now, tons of topics are now condensed here.

Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]