It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 HP: Book 7 Discussion (CONTAINS HALF-BLOOD PRINCE SPOILERS) 
Lite Four
Lite Four

Ah I've read that site before. It's cool the way some of my theories were on the website. But I'm surpised how many theories and how much clues were given in the website.

Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:04 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

You'd think that when Voldemort made a Horcrux out of something, the item would have to be there, too. Like how Dumbledore suggested Nagini might be a Horcrux, because she was there when he killed the old man. So if he were to make a Horcrux from killing Harry, the Horcrux would have to have been there, at Godric's Hollow, where his mother and father lived.

This suggests that a Horcrux may be at Godric's Hollow (where Harry said he might go to), or further suggests that Harry or his Scar is a Horcrux.

Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:46 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

But if he was going to Harry's home to make that final Horcrux, only to be foiled by Harry, that means the last Horcrux doesn't exist, right? Well, I just don't think that the last Horcrux is at Godric's Hollow :?

Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:22 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

That would still suggest a Horcrux or the item itself could be there. Either that, or his father also had an item that Voldemort was after that Harry didn't know about because he was only a year old. (From Gryffindor) Which would, essentially, narrow down the search for the Horcruxes more.

Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:49 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

Well, personally I just think the only reason why Voldemort went to look for the Potters is because he wanted to get rid of Harry, after knowing of the prophecy. :?

Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:20 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: Creating an army of grass types to help team solar rule the world!!!!!!!!
But wouldn't Voldemort have to have used a Horcrux to get reborn?
And i thing that Harry is Gryffindor's desendent, think about its Harry who pulls the sword of Gryffindor, he lived in Godric hollow.

Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:31 pm
is very close to getting banned

That's a good point - and we don't exactly know anything about his father's family, do we..?

I think that there will be some clue at Godric (Gryffindor's) Hollow. An item, or a letter, or a book, or something that gives Harry a clue

Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:49 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3