It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:03 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Zelda: Link to The Past 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Questions

1. Where is the last heart container found? I lost it... ( :? )
2. Where is the gnome (bug catching quest guy) 's house? Dark or Light world?
3. I've heard that you get a super cool move and an extra boss to fight at the end. Is it true?

Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

which last heARt container i need 2 know wat one u havent gotten and
2 get the red sword u go ni the dark world then u go into the village go south to were the library is in the lgiht world and ull see a frog behind the black rocks but to lift them u need the titan mitts then take him to the light world and get them 2 make the red sword now wen u ge tthe red sword go back into the dark world get the purple chest from the gnomes house then take it to the dude imbetween the desert and the swamp that doesnt say anytrhing wen u talk to him and he'll open the purple chest and u get th 4th bottle

if thier talkign about the giant pig that u need to fight after the castle once uve gotten all 7 crystals then defeat him in the tower were in the light world its the 3rd pendant and u fight a giant pig like form
does that answer ur question?

Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:12 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I have completeed the game but need the very last heart container, but cant find it. Ill look for a walkthrough ;)

and I meant the man at the end of the game who sends you to catch things in the bug net.

And i've killed Ganon (pig) and got 10 Medallions from Multiplayer which I needed to go on the quest. Scrap the heart container. I heard the "boss" is Vaati mixed with aLInks evil form. (Dont ask, probably a rumour but I got through the Four Sword Cave so...)

Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:19 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

It's the Four Sword Links, that you fight in the extra temple.

Also, the "super cool move" is the hurricane spin. I think the dude you're talking about is the tree cutting guy. He gives you a box and you go on a mini quest. At the end, he gives you the hurricane spin.

=02:47:08= <pop10> probably means your staff or soethingwich in that case i could getyou fired or i could report to nintendo how bad of website you run because you dont follow your own rules on the chats

Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:49 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

:D Sorry to enteruped you guys conversation but I think that this topic might be lock becuase there was already a all Zelda game descussoin. They will probaly lock this becuase they locked my The Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of time topic. Just giving you people a headsup. :D

Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:17 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I must be the only person on the entire planet who did not like this Legend of Zelda Game one bit. I'd go as far to say that it's the worst one I've played.

Yet another one of my infamous IB LOCK Posts, too. Blame LUE! :wink:

~ Kamille Bidan (Zeta Gundam)

Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:00 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Any comments on Zelda Games should be posted on "Any Legend of Zelda fans?" thread.

I believe Kryten already got his question answered. If you still have questions, though, PM me to reopen this.

~Locked.

Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:59 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 7 posts ]