It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:49 pm

Forum rules

It's not called THE BIG THREAD THAT ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS for nothing. Use it!

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Can't join usergroup 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, a few days ago I tried to join Team Rainbow, and it's been pending ever since. Now, however, it's like I never clicked "Join", and the status is that I'm still in Midnight. I'm no longer pending on aproval to join Team Rainbow. Did I get rejected or is this some bug?

Hep! :D

Thu May 24, 2007 5:43 am
Report this post
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Thu May 24, 2007 5:59 am
Report this post
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Can't be. The group said "open for everyone". How can I not get in?

Thu May 24, 2007 6:29 am
Report this post
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

It's "open for everyone" to apply, but the admins don't necessarily have to accept you into the usergroup. Very few people are being accepted at all, actually, so the chances are very slim that you'd be accepted.

Thu May 24, 2007 9:51 pm
Report this post
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

If that is indeed true, than that's the worst crap I've ever heard. So the admins just choose whoever they like for being part of the new super team? This hasn't been announced, not a word about the new team, who can join it or anything else. The fact that I can't join just because the team is owned by the admins bother me.

Fri May 25, 2007 5:38 am
Report this post
Lite Four
Lite Four

I wouldn't use the word "admin" in a plural term.

Fri May 25, 2007 8:58 am
Report this post
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Team rainbw seems to be shrouded in mysteries....

reminds me of my beloved midnight...

OK so whats the deal with "Rainbow, manliest team out there?" is it like, some sort of new indigo plateu, or is it for super ranks only?what are the requirments? are they planning a hostile takeover? Is it only for people who weren't in a team when they were shut down? Are there some stickies in there? are the old team forum mods allowed? What happened to CD, I wanted to ask him to induct me into inferno when midihgt was deleted but his name had been erased from everything, and why hasn't there been any word on it? I think I speak for everyone who wants to know about rainbow when I say we want to know about rainbow. Please. and why shouldn't we use admins pluraly, are some trying to turn psypokes forums into a dictatorship and wage war on america in an attempt to create a dictatorship with FS at its head, ruling with an iron fist and trying to improve the world by restraining peoples thoughts to keep crime down and building a giant led shield around earth to protect us from radiation? Or is this starting to sound like a bad fan fic?

Before FS come in and says I touc- I would like to make it clear that I do not. I think that was thorough enough. wonder if that was too many questions...

If you need rescuing, PM me, I do it for free!

Mon May 28, 2007 7:31 pm
Report this post
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 7 posts ]