It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:19 pm

Forum rules

It's not called THE BIG THREAD THAT ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS for nothing. Use it!

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 hey i kind of need help with same thing OR Explaining. 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Yeah. I notic things about the ranks like Bug Catcher and Gym Leader. I Just really want to know is how do u rank up from being a Bug catcher to same thing different.

Also, the trainer Cards, Who do i ask for that. I was hoping to find that 1 out on my own but i cant srry ;-; .
i dont wanna be like. "hey theres same one who dont know nothing lets call him a noob" i just friger to ask. becuz i kind of getting use to it ._.

so please help me. (>^_^)>

Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:57 am
Report this post
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

The ranks change depending on the number of posts you have, so you have Bug Catcher to start, but when you get 25 posts, that changes, then 50, 100 and so on. But don't spam the forum for posts, the ranks mean nothing outside of that they are there.

Trainer cards however are different. Not so long ago, they meant you could enter compititions, and achievemnts are recorded there. But now, they mean nothing, as I think you mean the TCs given by the Mods, which are unavailable at the moment. However, if you want one just for decoration, ask in Sunnyshore Market.

Image Image
And Umberia from Afonso. Click my sig if you want one like it

Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:54 am
Report this post
Lite Four
Lite Four

I used to make the official Psypoke Trainer cards, with the help of a script which allows for easy applications and which helps me insert all the requested Pokemon, badges, etc. This script automatically deducted a nominal Psybucks fee when a request was submitted. It is unlikely that the system will be set up again until the cash mod is working completely fine again.

If you want to know how the Trainer Cards worked previously, you may find out more in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=10609

... as well as this thread: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=20917

In the meantime, you may look for other custom made Trainer Cards in Sunyshore Market.

Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:52 am
Report this post
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]