It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:55 am

Forum rules

It's not called THE BIG THREAD THAT ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS for nothing. Use it!

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Editing Website Content 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hey, long time reader, first time poster.
I'm not exactly too sure on those that can edit content and who can't, was wondering if there was something had to be done
or who i could speak too, it's nothing big just regarding Pokemon's movesets, obvious things that people haven't acknowledged.

Bookmarking page now, will check up on it very regularly.
Thanks!

Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:46 am
Report this post
Lite Four
Lite Four

I don't quite understand what you mean. Editing the website? Only the administrators can edit the site.

Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:48 am
Report this post
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Oh, sorry I'm just used to Wikipedia, because a lot of the movesets for certain Pokemon seem a bit like people pitching ideas and
then someones gone over them and removed the unworthy ones.

Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:20 am
Report this post
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

For example on Ninjask (the fastest Pokemon in the game to my knowledge besides Deoxys(S), they have you give him Speed+ Nature and 252 EVs aswell,
I spent over an hour on getting the right egg type only too find out without EVs or the nature it is still far high enough.

Also i can't remember which one but i noticed a Pokemon and was recommended to give it 255 EVs in both stats, unfortunately i cannot remember which
Pokemon, but it seems someone rushed that without making it like 252 - 252 - 4.

Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:15 am
Report this post
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I've been using this website for quite a while and have yet seen a more complete and efficient one that even remotely compares to it. There is one thing that I think would be beneficial though. The TM/HM section would be more helpful if it also included a feature that gives you the locations of the TM/HMs in each main series game. That would be very helpful to me because I find it hard to sift through the Walkthroughs to find where certain things (specifically TMs given that there are so many) are located.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:08 am
Report this post
Profile YIM
Lite Four
Lite Four

Which TM/HM list(s) is/are you referring to? I do believe several of the TM/HM lists have the locations listed, in brackets, behind the description.

Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:59 am
Report this post
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]