It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:55 am

Forum rules

It's not called THE BIG THREAD THAT ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS for nothing. Use it!

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Question on Psybucks 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Hey ppl, I was wondering, is there a place to spend your Psybucks on the site? If there is, please tell me how to get there, because i'm in the spendin' mood :P

See how it sings like a sad heart, and joyously screams out its pain
Sounds that build high like a mountain, and notes that fall gently like rain."

~Neil Peart

Tue May 10, 2011 1:36 pm
Report this post
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Right now, there's no "direct" place to spend your psybucks. But if there's an art shop open in the Lilycove Museum forum, you can request for stuff and spend some psybucks on them. Or you can get creative and host a contest on the Kanto Safari Zone forum and offer psybucks as prizes!

Or you can just be plain nice and give it all away to people! (If you do that, don't give any to me, 'cause I'm planning on giving mine away also!). Hope this helps!

Tue May 10, 2011 6:12 pm
Report this post
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Thanks, it helped a lot!!

See how it sings like a sad heart, and joyously screams out its pain
Sounds that build high like a mountain, and notes that fall gently like rain."

~Neil Peart

Wed May 11, 2011 12:27 pm
Report this post
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Shuckle-rock$ wrote:
Right now, there's no "direct" place to spend your psybucks. But if there's an art shop open in the Lilycove Museum forum, you can request for stuff and spend some psybucks on them. Or you can get creative and host a contest on the Kanto Safari Zone forum and offer psybucks as prizes!

Or you can just be plain nice and give it all away to people! (If you do that, don't give any to me, 'cause I'm planning on giving mine away also!). Hope this helps!

thka for the info and ill take some of your psybucks if your going to give them away lol :)

Tue May 31, 2011 8:26 pm
Report this post
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Can we trade psybucks for art or custom sigs,banners, etc? Or is it completely up to the artist?
If so, how does that usually work? Real money?
I'm a member on a site similar to Psypoke, they use something similar to psybucks called Gold. And that's usually the currency.
Is it like that?

Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:01 pm
Report this post
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'm pretty sure that right now, me and Mektar are the only ones who would probably be taking requests. In my shop, I have prices listed for everything; honestly, it's really up to the artist if they want to charge, and how much. Different amounts buy different things, as can be expected.

But right now, there's pretty much little purpose to having Psybucks. I would just save them for now until the mods open a shop or something where you can buy neat things like rank changes (if they do, which hopefully they will). If you want a banner/sig or something, feel free to send me a PM after looking through my threads in Lilycove.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:15 pm
Report this post
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]