It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:44 am

Forum rules

It's not called THE BIG THREAD THAT ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS for nothing. Use it!

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Why do I even need to send things in the mail? 
I notice that I tried logging in and there is a thing that says I need to send an envelope... I really don't wanna send that but I really want to do all this stuff... also, if you are letting guests post here, why nowhere else? I mean I really wanna do a good old roleplay :P

Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:22 pm
Report this post
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

1) If you're getting any message other than 'welcome to Psypoke" when you sign up, I would have to deduce that you're under 13 years old, which means you need to fill out a COPPA form and have that sent to the forum admins, otherwise we cannot legally accept your registration.

2) Guests can only post in this forum because they need to be able to ask registration-related questions, as you are doing now.

Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:07 pm
Report this post
The Geek
The Geek

If you read the signup instructions, it specifically says not to mail anything, because there's no address you can send it to. Print it, get it signed, scan it, and email it back.

latina mortua lingua est // ud mortua ud ea possit
prima meas ancestras necavit // et nunc me necat

Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:32 pm
Report this post
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]