It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:14 am

Forum rules

It's not called THE BIG THREAD THAT ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS for nothing. Use it!

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Newbie needs help.. 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I just joined, not even 5 minutes ago. If anyone is online and can tell me what to do here, i'd appreciate it. A little bit about myself..
I go by Flyru, Cynder, or Jay, and have been playing pokemon since the 3rd grade. I first started using Psypoke in fourth grade, when i needed help with my pokemon emerald game. Ever since then, this is the place I go to for the main games. :D

Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:27 pm
Report this post
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Quote:
If anyone is online and can tell me what to do here, i'd appreciate it.

That's, uh...a rather tricky question to answer. I'm going to assume by you asking "what to do here", it means in regards to the forum. That's the question I'm going to answer - if that wasn't your question, let me know.

The forum here is divided into 4 main sections; I'll go over each one briefly:

~The first one is General Discussion. That's the section to talk about things in the real world, life, or whatever. They're categorized based on the subject being discussed. Saffron City is the section for topics that don't really fit into any of the others, and the FLOATING CLEFFA section is basically a goof-off section.

~The second one is Pokemon General. It's where you talk about general Pokemon stuff (Pokemon Center), as well as discuss battles (Battle Tower), arrange trades (Pokemon Stadium), or talk about the TCG or spinoff games.

~The third one is Pokemon Main Series. It's also categorized, but the distinction this time is based on the game series (RBY, GSC, RSE, FRLG, and so on, up to spinoffs). Those are used for the topics that conform specifically to one generation.

~The fourth one is Psypoke Community, consisting primarily of the Game Corner (user-created games for the sole purpose of kicking back or what have you), plus storages for art, works of fiction, or even roleplaying if that's your thing.

In addition, you can delve into each particular section and see what kind of things go on there, so you can get a better feel for each section.
...Did all that help you any?

Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:58 pm
Report this post
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Yep! that did! THANK YOU!

Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:58 pm
Report this post
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]