It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Speed Freaks 
is very close to getting banned

Does anyone know the racing game Speed Freaks? It's for the PS1 (yay, old) and it's really cool.

If you know what I'm talking about, then have you ever unlocked the special characters? Most people have unlocked Cosworht, and possibly Tetsuo, but not many can unlock Beemer. I did, and I love him to pieces! It's just a shame my sisters use him after my months of training to beat that little robot...

So, are there any other fans? Who's your favourite character? Your favourite Track? Favourite Weapon?

Fav Character: Beemer and Monica
Fav Track: Thunder Trail, Island 3, Gold City, Stadium 2, Sunset Isle, Grand Rapids
Fav Weapon: Swirly (thats what my sisters and I call it. It's really called the Shockwave), Shark (homing missile) and Bombs

Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:55 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I remember it, kinda. I also completed everything but it was soo long ago i cant remember much. Beemer was my favourate character and i worked really hard to get it. I found while trying to get him i discovered practically every short cut by following him. Sadly it wasnt mine so i cant go and play it now :(

Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:53 am
is very close to getting banned

Ohh, too bad. Yeah, don't you just love Short Cuts? They come in so handy, but mastering some of them (Grand Rapids) can be tricky, and you've gotta get them just right

I remember my favourite saying when I was trying to beat Beemer! "I hate trees" Seriously, those stupid trees would just jump out of nowhere and hit me!

Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:54 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

speed freaks i never heard of that but what is it about i might buy it and try it out...

PRICE: how much

INFO: how does it play

Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:57 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'm stuck on the Beemer's callenge thing.I have Cosworth the dog and that jungle dude but I hate Spazzy Tabatha or whatever she's called. I also hate spazzy Red head.

Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:01 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Dude, I still have that game. My sis wanted to buy it....... so we did....

Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]