It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 ~~read the adventures of the munchlax!!~~ 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

ChApTeR 1!

ugghuu! what is happening a feel like somthing happened to me and i feel 3 feet smaller!! ahh!! *looks in mirror* im a munchlax! omigosh! well better make the best of this. you head outside and start looking around the new world as a pokemon when suddenly you see a fellow pokemon its a zigzagoon! with some babys!, awwww you say in the pokelanguage or whatever then you see the zigzagoon has a mad face on and it starts to run at you then you start to run you go into a house, what?! it seems to be the house of a pokemon trainer by the looks of it seems to be a guy named ash ketchup??!! no no read wrong it is ash ketchum! the famous trainer you heard about when you were a human! then ash comes into the room and sees you. ash: ahh a munchlax, hmm maybe i should catch it ,hehe . you get the feeling you should.......RUN!!! *starts to run* you say somthing in pokelanguage but ash doesnt understand. you are in a corner and you are trapped with no way out!

what should you do??

kick ash where the sun dont shine,
or write a note to ash saying you are a human that got transformed into a pokemon

post what you think you think munchlax should do and the more of one thing people vote on will be continued in the next chapter!
[/u]

Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:48 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well, I think it has potential, but there are some thigns that could be improved.

Your story is kind of like this. Aaaaargh? where are my pancakes? I really want those pancakes!*looks around kitchen trying to find pancakes. Oh here they are! ill eat them now. *eats pancakes*

When it cuold be like this:

"Aaaaaaaaaargh? Where did I leave my pancakes? I really want those pancakes!" I cried in dismay.

I began to look around the kitchen frantically until I found my pancakes.

'Woot! I found my pancakes!" you said joyfully. "I'll eat them now."

Or what ever person you want it to be in.

And don't take this like I am saying your story is awfull, my stories aren't that good either, so this is just a suggestion, it is a pretty cool story, I think that most people would like if you used proper grammar etc.

Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:35 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: "We come all the way from the far country China, and we born you here just in America."
Well, I think it has potential, but there are some thigns that could be improved.

Your story is kind of like this. Aaaaargh? where are my pancakes? I really want those pancakes!*looks around kitchen trying to find pancakes. Oh here they are! ill eat them now. *eats pancakes*

When it cuold be like this:

"Aaaaaaaaaargh? Where did I leave my pancakes? I really want those pancakes!" I cried in dismay.

I began to look around the kitchen frantically until I found my pancakes.

'Woot! I found my pancakes!" you said joyfully. "I'll eat them now."

Or what ever person you want it to be in.

And don't take this like I am saying your story is awfull, my stories aren't that good either, so this is just a suggestion, it is a pretty cool story, I think that most people would like if you used proper grammar etc.

Yup, that's true. I think you also need a little better grammar, so that it's more spaced out. It's easier to read, and people like it, so they read it.

"Stealing is not excusable, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it might be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it."

Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]