It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Morgansarna Chronicles:Melonie Clerewatre {T}[Vi La Ro] 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

This is the first installment of a long story I started a couple months ago.
SCALE 1-10 ten high:
Violence:4
Language:5
Romance:8(a couple references to sex made by a couple male characters)
Melonie Clerewatre, a woman of perfect body and limitless mind, is plagued by haunting memories of her past. Seeking absolution for dooming her world, she sets out to find the survivors of the "Final Dawn" event and to destroy the wrathful god Belegorad.

"Long ago there existed a world known as Morgansarna. Legend held that one being of each race would rise from the ashes of the fallen world to combat the god that had befallen them.
The legend was ignored until it was already too late."

Book so far wrote:
As Melonie and the others fled their homes, she looked back and could do nothing but despair. Isle Miinar Koriun, known for its sparkling waters and beautiful forests, was nearly destroyed by the flames that Belegorad had sewn unto the soil. Worse still was the fact that he had already recovered from the attack her and The Saviors had hit him with. As they began their ascent to leave their world they heard Belegorad's voice. "I call upon the infinite energy of the Super Nova!" His voiced seemed dark and omni-present, as if echoing from every living thing,"Omega Flare!"

The light exploded from Belegorad's body. The force of the explosion propelled them out of the world's gravitational pull. The sight that met them was horrible. Morgansarna, the once great world, was gone. Even the dust had been destroyed, and there floating like some sick doll was Belegorad. His laughter was echoing and...

"Ahhhhh!" As Melonie looked out her window she realized that she had been dreaming of it again. Tears began to flow gently down her face as she cradled her head in her arms. `Why?! Why would he have done that? We were loyal to him. We loved him!` She let herself cry into an uneasy sleep. It seemed to Melonie that the memories were never going to fade away. She could still feel her husband's hand on her waist, still smell the Kulio flower's sweet pollen. The scars were still so fresh even after so long, and with that she was asleep once more.

It wasn't until four hours later that Melonie woke up. `I've got to do something about those dreams. They'll be me undoing one day... ` "Hey, hey, hey! It's eight am I, your personal awakening system, have been programmed to ensure you don't sleep past this hour." The small alarm clock on Melonie

What lies beyond the furthest reaches of the sky?
That which will guide the lost child back to her mother's arms. Exile.
The waves that flow and dye the land gold.
The blessed breath which nurtures life. A land of wheat.
The path the angels descend upon.
The path of great winds. The Grand Stream.
What lies in the furthest depths of one's memory?

The place where all are born and where all will return. A blue star.

Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:06 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Go On!

"Team Seekers"

"I'm perhaps the least typical Ledian user you'll ever get to see in the whole OU" - AABM.

· Say, Orange looks better than gray, doesn't it?

Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]