It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Celeste's Quest 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

[i]"Go, Charizard and Ampharos!" This is it! My last badge! When I get this, I can go to the championships! "Charizard use..."[/i] BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! "Woah!" Celeste was just dreaming. It was the first day of her adventure, and she wanted an early start. Next to her, on its Glossy soft pillow, the pokeball of her best friend, her beloved charmander, affectionately called Chyanne. Quietly, she got dressed, grabbed her bag, grabbed Chyanne's ball, and snuck out the door. The night before, she had prepared a note that she now left in the mailbox. A blue tear steaked her face representing her fear, her joy, and reflection. She quickly wiped her face, put a brave front out, and took those first few steps, toward little root town and the beginning of her journy.
~Breaktime~

It took 2 hours of traveling, but Celeste finally hit Petelburg city. She decided to let Chyanne out of her ball for some excercize. "Charm!" Chyanne exclaimed as she popped out of the ball. "Hey ol' girl, how ya doin? How's about we go get some breakfast at the pokecenter?" "Char-Char!" Chyanne nodded approvingly. "Cool! I can make you some of that pokeblock you like so much!" "Char!" The fisty fire type ran off toward the pokemon center. Celeste gigggled and ran after her compadre. Suddenly she crashed into another person. "Oof! Ow! Oh! I'm sorry, here let me help you up." The boy she crashed into was about her age with black hair and yellow eyes. He offered the hand acceptingly, hoisting himself up. "Thanks. Hey look, I'm sorry I should've watched where I was going." "It's no problem, I was just headed toward The pokemon center for breakfast." "Hey so was I, would you like to join me?" "Sure!" And with that, the pair headed off.
~Give me your opinian pleez~

Celeste and the boy arrived at Pokemon center, got breakfast and sat down. " I haven't seen you around here before." Said the boy. "Yeah, I'm just passin through. Name's Celeste. Nice to meet ya." She said with a smile. " I'm Karl. So where are you headed?" "Oh, just up to Littleroot, I'm becoming a trainer today. Prof. Birch said he would give me a pokemon to travel with besides my little Chyanne." Celeste looked at her pokemon lovingly. " Wow, I'm headed the same way you are! How bout we go together?" "I'd love that! You'd be alright with that, right Chy?" "Charm!" she said through a mouthful of pokeblock. Karl and Celeste laughed. "Cool! We'll get some food and head off."
~more tomorrow~

[color=cyan][b]Posts merged.
~Galar[/b][/color]

Last edited by Celeste on Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:04 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

What Makes a Fic a Good Fic?

It would be a good idea if you could take a look at those two links and read them carefully.

Please don't post three times in a row, that's triple posting and really frowned upon, especially with such small amount of time between each post.

And please be patient. This is not an instant-messaging program. People might take some time to view or read your fic after you posted.

Have your fic almost ready so you won't need to write like that (check the links I gave above).

Your posts have been merged.

Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:59 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

hey Celeste, that joyness is often seen ONLY in the beggining of someone

"Team Seekers"

"I'm perhaps the least typical Ledian user you'll ever get to see in the whole OU" - AABM.

· Say, Orange looks better than gray, doesn't it?

Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]