It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Liger_Zero's Scenes 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

uh yeah, I didn't really want to start new threads for each of these scenes, seeing as most of them were for practice or stopped, my actual -good- work is either posted already or not posted and much longer than this. So yeah, when one plot line ends, you'll know, most of them aren't ... similar. Anyways, tons of stuff to read, please comment, yes these are unfinished, but comments are still needed to show how I can improve, thanks.

250-300 words * description * the color of the ocean

The shortest wavelength, the deep color of the ocean is boundless. The azure hills that separate people couldn

Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:44 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: under your keyboard, smiling at all the dust mites....
i read it over again and again and i still don't know what it's about, i started to read what i thought was a zoids fanfic but i was wrong. don't get me wrong, it's long, well written, well descriptive and well thought out, i just have no idea where its going or what it's about. did i mention it's long? the name doesn't help at all either. their seems to be a mass of writing styles here too. its not bad though. not at all....

Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:05 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Archangel Mikael wrote:
i read it over again and again and i still don't know what it's about, i started to read what i thought was a zoids fanfic but i was wrong. don't get me wrong, it's long, well written, well descriptive and well thought out, i just have no idea where its going or what it's about. did i mention it's long? the name doesn't help at all either. their seems to be a mass of writing styles here too. its not bad though. not at all....

No, honestly you didn't read anything AT ALL. It says at the top, in the FIRST paragraph that its just a group of unfinished scenes and story lines that I've never finished or are too short for their own thread. The only reason that its long is because its all the other stuff that I've written since about July, there's multiple stories in there going on. The name is Liger_Zero's Scenes because they are ... my scenes. You should really re-read the first paragraph that I posted, there's a reason that its long.

Anyways, thanks, I guess, for your intelligent part of your comment, I appreciate that you read it at least.

Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:21 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: under your keyboard, smiling at all the dust mites....
ok now i got it, it makes a bit more sense to me now. yes i did read the first paragraph, no i didn't understand what you meant by it. sorry, had a brain fart

Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]