It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Pokemans Galleria de Sinusoidal 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I've had the greatest urge to do some poke-art the last few weeks. Be it because of my rekindled love of Pokemon Pearl after a lax year, I can't tell.

Without further ado, let me share with you my quasi-gallery of unfinished pieces!

No, seriously, I have a problem; I physically cannot finish what work I've started. The Banette piece, I hope, will break this trend, as I'm genuinely interested in how it may turn out -- lest I change the lighting source mid-way, as per usual.

Comments/critiques appreciated. I have dA account, but let's not speak of such things.

? Guide lines shown, so that you may decipher the purple, gray, and black mess. Obviously, the original image is much larger.

? This may, or may not, be the final take on lighting (provided by the lamppost, btw)

? My scanner turned this into an abomination of sorts. The green! Oh, the green...

? My PMD: Darkness duo.

? Random; I don't even like Ninetales all that much. And, yes, it has genitalia.

? A test piece for the COPICs I bought a while back.

? I made this aaaaaaaages ago. Still sorta like it, even if it's just a floating head.

Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:39 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Whoa Sinu, those are awesome. The Treecko one is amazing. Banette is cute too. :P

Nice work. :)

Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]