It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:38 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Return of a Spriter 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Haha, yeah. I know I said i'd be more active like. A year or two ago, but you don't know how many times i've re-visited this site in the last month as i've gotten back into pokemon. So, in turn, I got back into spriting. Yay?
I also noticed my old thread was full of compliments, and i'd like to thank you guys here. But i'm restarting a thread cause these might be noticably different and cause i've gotten better at grammar. Man did I fail at that in the last thread.

But onto the new sprites~
Yes. The first one sucks. It was my first in ages, lol.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:23 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Nice Work! I especially like the Vaporay. Welcome back!

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:33 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Nice seviper and zangoose mix with legs

My Sprites are at the following please comment/advise so i may get better
http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=30219

Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:09 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Nice Necromancy. *locks thread*

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:14 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]