It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Obelisk Graphic Design [Gallery] 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Hey all. Below is the link to a new site I've put together to showcase some of my graphic design. It will be updated regularly so be sure to check back from time to time! I'll also post some direct, more pokemon related materials here.

Also, if you'd like to request some graphics, feel free to do so via the website linked below.

http://obeliskgfx.wordpress.com

http://obeliskgfx.wordpress.com

Sun May 25, 2014 9:10 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

The link is broken, which sucks because I'm curious to see what you've been up to. Please fix.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]