It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Manafi's Gallery ~ Newest: Psypoke REDESIGN (1-28) 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Random artwork of mine. Right now it's mostly half-serious stuff made in Paint but I'll be adding other things too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Past Work - Newer stuff will be in later posts

Daruma a la Mode...get it? Bad jokes aside, I wanted to express my love for this little guy!

A simple little poster I made. I really like how it came out so I hope you do too!

I plan on making a real Tepig piggy bank sometime in the future...he's a favorite of mine :D Until then, I made a little drawing and decided to add the other starters as random objects too.

Dialga the Time Giraffe vs. Palkia the MechaGodzilla!

Last edited by Manafi on Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:25 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:48 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

ROFL Ha Ha Ha. Best one yet! By the way, it would be better if you condenced all your art into one thread, instead of posting a new thread for each one. Call it Manafi's Parodies or something else catchy.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:22 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Mektar wrote:
ROFL Ha Ha Ha. Best one yet! By the way, it would be better if you condenced all your art into one thread, instead of posting a new thread for each one. Call it Manafi's Parodies or something else catchy.

Yeah, I thought it would get annoying flooding the forum with my random posts...it's just that I didn't have the same style for every picture.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:56 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

the Daruma a la Mode made me laugh, and its brilliant art work too, also i want to own a snivy shovel. id stick to that style, your brilliant at it

Looking for UNHATCHED Manaphy egg. Will trade anything in my trading thread or PM me
FC: 1076 5550 2837

Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:20 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Mini Update: some mini Darumakka ice cream cones!Image

Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:20 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

They're adorable! And adorably delicious too! The idea, design, & use of color all worked out GREAT!
This somehow reminded me of the *dead* Art Contest...

Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:21 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Full-size click here
Here's one idea for a redesign of the site. Nothing against the current one but I think something a little brighter would be nice.
It's actually a lot like the current one. Btw, here's my new deviantART page! I'll try adding stuff this weekend.
I was thinking of having Victini as the featured 'psypoke' on the top left of the site. Surrounded by energy like Lugia, only orange. Maybe something like this: Image

Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Nice. I think it looks good enough to be an optional skin. It's a bit too bright for me, but it still looks good. :B

Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:38 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Thanks, it's really just a work in progress. :)

Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]